This is how deceitful liberals are! Unbelievable!

think-progress-guns-1.jpg

Another day, another opportunity for liberal cesspool “Think Progress” to mislead its readers to dishonestly smear those on the right.

In a widely distributed post, gun rights activists are shown in a picture crouching by a car in a parking lot, seemingly stalking someone in order to intimidate them.

...THIS is what REALLY happened... same picture but from a different angle.

think-progress-guns.jpg

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/93596-thinkprogress-posts-deceptive-picture-to-make-gun-rights-activists-appear-threatening/

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day, another opportunity for liberal cesspool “Think Progress” to mislead its readers to dishonestly smear those on the right.

In a widely distributed post, gun rights activists are shown in a picture crouching by a car in a parking lot, seemingly stalking someone in order to intimidate them.

think-progress-guns.jpg

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/93596-thinkprogress-posts-deceptive-picture-to-make-gun-rights-activists-appear-threatening/

Yep, only liberals lie to make a point right ? You don't really believe it's only one side who lies for political reasons do you !? That would make you a worthless partisan asshat, oh wait, you are....... ^_^

To make my point I must describe my interpretation of liberal.

A liberal is any gender using an excuse of social identity to promote an idea they are not equally bound to adapt or become extinct within self containment of now being physical eternity every body knows instinctively and denies intellectually using theory and theology as justified excuses used within societal evolution throughout history of social justifications never winning against natural balance.

To make my point I must describe my interpretation of liberal.

A liberal is any gender using an excuse of social identity to promote an idea they are not equally bound to adapt or become extinct within self containment of now being physical eternity every body knows instinctively and denies intellectually using theory and theology as justified excuses used within societal evolution throughout history of social justifications never winning against natural balance.

Do you have Aspergers or something ? :huh:

Do you have Aspergers or something ? :huh:

Never been tested. could or may not. Don't care either way. I learned how to control my own emotional responses to language arts triggering involuntary reactions wanting to save my educated symbolic values.

I did that by recognizing real from reality.

It is so simple humanity doesn't believe it is possible.

Staying balanced within the eternity of now isn't easy and is the most difficult thing I do while passing through every awaken movement in this self contained universal moment.

I am equipped with the same instincts as any tyrant in history and current events or any savior of societal evolution humanity programs in the future.

so hear this, I am no greater than any other genetic addition to ancestry, and I am no less a king in this eternity of now. I am civil by choice, not educated political theory or spiritual theology dictating who I am by popular opinion of selling symbolic values as salvation to being alive currently.

think-progress-guns.jpg

You're a jagoff. I saw this story on TV and it showed both pictures. It doesn't matter that they posed with smiles on their faces. A group of armed people showed up to a meeting of four unarmed women to intimidate them. There is nothing right about either picture.

You're a jagoff. I saw this story on TV and it showed both pictures. It doesn't matter that they posed with smiles on their faces. A group of armed people showed up to a meeting of four unarmed women to intimidate them. There is nothing right about either picture.

Pretty much my point too.

Yep, only liberals lie to make a point right ? You don't really believe it's only one side who lies for political reasons do you !? That would make you a worthless partisan asshat, oh wait, you are....... ^_^

I don't see the "dishonest" part.

There are around 40 armed men, women and children. Are you f'''cking crazy or stupid?

Bingster sees that. All the rest of the board sees it. WTF??

3hm9.jpg

I don't see the "dishonest" part.

There are around 40 armed men, women and children. Are you f'''cking crazy or stupid?

Bingster sees that. All the rest of the board sees it. WTF??

3hm9.jpg

there are 20 people you ignorant spook. Now go bus a table loser.

I think it looks worse from the front. You people are frickin' idiots. That really seems like a good idea to you nutjobs? And this is coming from a guy that cleaned my .30-.06 and my son's .30-30 last night, and is preparing to go in the woods for 6 days.

I hope only your son makes it back.

So now it is unreasonable for people to demonstrate against another demonstration. You are a fool. They did nothing intimidating or threatening to the 4 women doing their protest. They quietly and peacefully showed their beliefs.

Too bad the far left (radicals) uses the Alinsky book "Rules for Radicals". Demonize the opposition.