I think we should quit ACA and go with the Nixon plan

lefty

What do you think . The conbaggers are crying like girls over the ACA . So what's their solution to it ?

Haven't heard a thing about a health care solution or jobs solution . Anyone have an idea ?

Because you are uninformed, doesn't mean that Republicans haven't offered solutions.

Educate yourself, so you don't expose your ignorance.

Because you are uninformed, doesn't mean that Republicans haven't offered solutions.

Where is this enlightenment to be found?

And nixon put a really comprehensive health plan so why not put party aside and go with it ? He was a republican and even Ted Kennedy liked it . So why not ?

I've looked for repig plans non to be found on the net . Nothing . As far as jobs ? The only thing I could find is Bush saying we are no longer a manufacturing country but a service counter , so what does this mean? We all must work flipping hamburgers ?

Try to answer a direct question instead of conbaggers dodging it .

Savings accounts, tax credits, and tort reform will not provide health care to people who can't afford savings accounts, don't pay federal taxes, and tort reform wouldn't do it either. Calling these things "solutions" for our nation's uninsured is very creative writing.

Savings accounts, tax credits, and tort reform will not provide health care to people who can't afford savings accounts, don't pay federal taxes, and tort reform wouldn't do it either. Calling these things "solutions" for our nation's uninsured is very creative writing.

Keep reading.

Where is this enlightenment to be found?

And nixon put a really comprehensive health plan so why not put party aside and go with it ? He was a republican and even Ted Kennedy liked it . So why not ?

I've looked for repig plans non to be found on the net . Nothing . As far as jobs ? The only thing I could find is Bush saying we are no longer a manufacturing country but a service counter , so what does this mean? We all must work flipping hamburgers ?

Try to answer a direct question instead of conbaggers dodging it .

Obamacare was a Republican plan. You think they would prefer Nixon's?

Keep reading.

Oh, I forgot, buying sh1tty plans over state lines will solve everything, right?

What do you think . The conbaggers are crying like girls over the ACA . So what's their solution to it ?

Haven't heard a thing about a health care solution or jobs solution . Anyone have an idea ?

I say "let them continue to cry like girls". They'll really be crying when this thing starts to work right and they become the party of pariahs.

That is because every Republican solution for over 5 years was killed either by Pelosie of Reid. The MSM refused to comment on them so you fools think there was no other solution. The end game for Democrats is single payer and anything that does not further those ends is killed if they have the power.

As millions upon millions more lost their plans the dopes here will keep harping about the 30 million not insured. New estimates are 50 million will be uninsured after obamacare takes full effect. People are saying they had health insurance for years that they liked and now cannot afford what they are finding on the exchange. They said they will chance it and not get any ins. and pay the fine. Just heard Clinton say obama should keep his promise. hahahahahaha. Next obamaclones will blame Bush.