Republicans release their plan to reform healthcare.

We've seen it. Tax deductions for insurance purchased. Buying crappy policies over state lines. Health savings accounts. Tort reform. And that's it. Do you see anything in those four things that would cover the poor uninsured? I don't either, so they might as well not have a plan.

repigs don't want the poor covered , they'll live longer .

Nixon had a good one lets go with that . Yeah it'll cost more to employers but so?

For a party that says they hate welfare for the poor they sure like keeping them on it .

We've seen it. Tax deductions for insurance purchased. Buying crappy policies over state lines. Health savings accounts. Tort reform. And that's it. Do you see anything in those four things that would cover the poor uninsured? I don't either, so they might as well not have a plan.

Again, because you don't know what has been offered, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Sorry, but touting your ignorance of the subject you keep pontificating about, isn't something to be proud of.

The real story in all this is lightly covered if at all. That the entire Republican Party, all of them, are doing everything the can, putting their entire reputation and direction into denying health insurance to the poor and the working poor. You know, standing tall with the gospels of Jesus Christ.

What’s their plan Sam? Well, there isn’t one. Other than the status quo of emergency room health care with no preventative care which costs us far more than Obamacare and gives no help in bringing down spiraling costs for the rest of us.

The Republican Party did have a Healthcare Plan until 2009. It was designed by the Heritage Foundation in 1993 in response to what was at that time called Hillarycare. It called for a mandate that everyone pay in to a program of private insurers to insure all Americans for less cost and better results.

In Massachusetts in 2004 Republican Mitt Romney campaigned for governor on the idea of mandates to fund health care and signed it into law in 2005 to great success. New Gingrich was selling the same idea when he ran for President in 2008. But suddenly in 2009 it became the worst idea in the world for Republicans. The end of America as we know it. Why is that you think? So big a change so suddenly?

Now that Republicans have allowed the Tea Party to take an enormous crap in their nest, they handed the problem of destroying Obamacare over to Darrell Issa and his House of unRepublican Activities Committee where he intends to put Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius in jail. That should help the GOP image.

http://rackjite.com/republican-healthcare-plan-drop-dead-fitzsimmons-cartoon/

No, the entire law is the issue.

The website is just an convenient example of the incompetence of government.

The Republican Party did have a Healthcare Plan until 2009. It was designed by the Heritage Foundation in 1993 in response to what was at that time called Hillarycare. It called for a mandate that everyone pay in to a program of private insurers to insure all Americans for less cost and better results.

In Massachusetts in 2004 Republican Mitt Romney campaigned for governor on the idea of mandates to fund health care and signed it into law in 2005 to great success. New Gingrich was selling the same idea when he ran for President in 2008. But suddenly in 2009 it became the worst idea in the world for Republicans. The end of America as we know it. Why is that you think? So big a change so suddenly?

Help me out here.

This sounds eerily familiar.

Where have I seen this before?

cc

cc the reason is that health care did not need to be reformed. our system was the best in the world. sambo is trying "equalize" the playing field so the poor can get the same quality of health care that the people who have earned a higher quality of health care. that is not fair it is stupid and unrealistic.

nothing to reform. repeal obama care and put back the greatest health care system the world has ever known before it's too late.

cc the reason is that health care did not need to be reformed. our system was the best in the world. sambo is trying "equalize" the playing field so the poor can get the same quality of health care that the people who have earned a higher quality of health care. that is not fair it is stupid and unrealistic.

nothing to reform. repeal obama care and put back the greatest health care system the world has ever known before it's too late.

You mean put back the largest *for profit* scheme to fleece American citizens thats ever been devised by mankind?

Ain't gonna happen, chumpublican.

You poor lying bastardd simply can't help yourselves, can you?

Again, because you don't know what has been offered, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Sorry, but touting your ignorance of the subject you keep pontificating about, isn't something to be proud of.

Why do you never respond with the correct answer? You're good at saying I'm wrong, but terrible at proving it. Show us the plan.

You poor lying bastard simply can't help yourselves, can you?

Yea, you ran out after I proved it to you. They started the individual mandate, Romney did the rest. Guess you don't count Herritage and Romney as Republicans, eh?

republican heath care plan:

If you get sick, DIE QUICKLY!!!

That was Grayson, you plagiarist!

Why do you never respond with the correct answer? You're good at saying I'm wrong, but terrible at proving it. Show us the plan.

I have, many many times. I have no interest in doing so again.

Yea, you ran out after I proved it to you. They started the individual mandate, Romney did the rest. Guess you don't count Herritage and Romney as Republicans, eh?

Sorry man, but I didn't run out and nor did you prove anything.

The author of the Heritage program said that the mandate was nothing more than a tax credit.

Sorry.

Why should the R's at this point bother?

Your boy has his Oblamercare. Enjoy it.

The numbers are hilarious. 26,794 signed up - approaching 4,000,000,000 being dumped off of their healthcare plans after the Liar in Chief broke yet another promise. That moron's a broken record of lies.

Do continue though, I've always appreciated things that make me laugh.

29vcw48_zps192d066c.jpg

Since the Republicans are still trying to implement all of the Romney Ryan platform, even though it was rejected by a majority, I thought I'd provide another look at that rejected pile of hammered fuhk platform of Romney Ryans so everyone could reminisce.