Whose been screwed by Obamacare? SO FAR

I was talking to a friend who works at Lowes. He told me he has pretty good health INS but they have since raised his deductible twice because of Obamacare. The first raise was $250, I forget what the other was but think it was only like $100.

I was talking to a friend who works at Lowes. He told me he has pretty good health INS but they have since raised his deductible twice because of Obamacare. The first raise was $250, I forget what the other was but think it was only like $100.

Now, how the hell does he know his deductible was raised because of Obamacare? All of the studies have shown that insurance premiums are rising at half the rate over the last 5 years than over the former 15 years. I'm willing to bet the entire country's businesses are taking advantage of Obamacare to cover their azzes for increases to the regular costs of doing business. How easy would it be to blame Obamacare, rather than tell the truth and say that you are keeping your benies solvent as you screw over your employees?

Now, how the hell does he know his deductible was raised because of Obamacare? All of the studies have shown that insurance premiums are rising at half the rate over the last 5 years than over the former 15 years. I'm willing to bet the entire country's businesses are taking advantage of Obamacare to cover their azzes for increases to the regular costs of doing business. How easy would it be to blame Obamacare, rather than tell the truth and say that you are keeping your benies solvent as you screw over your employees?

at this point....only the truly stupid and disillusioned in this country still defend obamacare in anyway. it's a scam, and any honest

person will admit that. yes....even a great number of liberals are honest enough to admit that at this point. the dumb asses still supporting

obama at this point are much like the dumb ass conservatives who still supported bush the last 2 years of his term. it's the exact same

kind of delusional stupidity.

It would be pretty stupid, like you, for the insurance companies to raise their rates because that would automatically kick that plan into oblivion and force those people onto barrynocare...just like barry and the dims planned it.