Rush calls barak obogus a bigger con man than bernie madoff

Personally I would like to thank the supreme obogus for lying through his teeth. He has single handedly done more damage to the progressive movement than anyone else in history.

Thanks for the big lie and thanks for being too stupid to think you wouldn't get caught...I salute you

rush, coulter, palin, ryan, rand paul, faux news and the rest of the azzhole repulbicans are

great leaders leading their moron followers straight into hell for wrecking this country,

its economy and its manufacturing base.

republicans and their phony christian evangelical moron base will spend

eternity in hell. Looking forward to the rapture and the nuclear mid east war they

are promoting.

Be careful that you haven't waltzed right into yet another of Obama's Republican Fuhkwittery lessons hard learned.

You idiots have gloated on so many things that came back to burn you on your leetle deeks its been worth any price to watch you fuhkers keep sticking your dick in the same toaster over and over and......

lmao!!! Ya'll never learn, and we are so happy to keep mindfuhkin you.

Personally I would like to thank the supreme obogus for lying through his teeth. He has single handedly done more damage to the progressive movement than anyone else in history.

Thanks for the big lie and thanks for being too stupid to think you wouldn't get caught...I salute you

Thank God for that.

Rush says alot of things, unfortunately facts seem to be a big stumbling point for the drugged out corporate owned hack.

Rush calls barak obogus a bigger con man than bernie madoff

spoken like a true drug addict, adulterer, and loser con man. Guy should know, I guess.

The problem, which you didn't address is that Rush is right. Again.

If Obama were a CEO at any company, he would have been arrested for fraud and prosecuted for the lies he told about Obamacare.

Thank God for that.

Sorry, I cannot thank God for anything. I thank Eternity self contained to this moment universally. My reward for understanding has no value in reality and is priceless surviving humanity's continuing education to denial in the arts of defining character's rights in law stripping liberty away from ancestors not going to be conceived for centuries within present conditioning of mindsets and organizing social justifications staging world disorders..

This is the only part of your post I really understood. I think.

So, you know . . . whatever you say.

Deniers never lie and statisticans never explain the whole the percentages are compared against. Relativity is a slide of mind, not hand, to rule the space behind eyes and between ears of every ancestor added to this atmosphere in the likeness of their own specific ancestry.

Genetic coninuation is the substance of your God. Eternity being self contained to now eternally is purgatory with ancestors repeating the same mistakes over and over making this atmosphere Eternal Hell since nobody wants to know what is really real for reality's sake in orchestrating denial continues unquestioned..

Now some body of ancestry put real back together beyond words and vocabularies keeping it separated by interpretation through law staging orchestrated human behavior..

Rush says alot of things, unfortunately facts seem to be a big stumbling point for the drugged out corporate owned hack.

I don't think much of Limbaugh but I'd say he's right with that statement, only the best con man could pull of what Obama and the insurance companies pulled off.

And since when a reasonable people supposed to give a rat's ass what plump-o rush-bo has to say?

20 million listerns a day seeking to understand real adopting reality he serves societal evolution. That is why I care enough to hear where he directs social identities to save humanity's institutional group think.

he misdirects with the best of them. I can tolerate listening because he does talk about self reliance leaving out one detail, like every other promoter of reality.

Now is physical eternity and Rush like all leaders of societal evolution teach linear reverse logic, not natural inverse compounding results. contracting results feed expanding details never genetically duplicated within the science of energy cannot be created or destroyed as life never remains the same ancestors passing through this atmosphere.

I just finished reading Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims. It was pretty damned good. I'll pass it on now to my niece's and nephews.

Great, keep the faith real is just a dream state of mind reality paints with vernacular tribalism teaching nobody can know what self evident is inside out while self contained to now being here.

rush, coulter, palin, ryan, rand paul, faux news and the rest of the azzhole repulbicans are

great leaders leading their moron followers straight into hell for wrecking this country,

its economy and its manufacturing base.

republicans and their phony christian evangelical moron base will spend

eternity in hell. Looking forward to the rapture and the nuclear mid east war they

are promoting.

When the projected Federal register July 2010 projection of 129 million losing their insurance because of Obama care happens you will be idiot enough to blame the Republicans. Your mentality is slipping Dr. willie