Obamacare Numbers For October In! And They Ain't Pretty!

Rayj

(Reuters) - Less than 50,000 Americans were able to sign up for new Obamacare health insurance plans through the error-plagued HealthCare.gov website serving 36 states, falling far short of the federal government's target, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/11/obamacare-website-enrollment_n_4256563.html

Obama was expecting 500,000!!!

Both reports I've heard or read say "less than 50,000"! So, it could be 10,000, could be 30,000...whatever!

Still a kick in Obama's groinal area!

I've heard this on the News as well.... There's a good chance that 50,000 number is very inaccurate.... Myself, I doubt it's that high, especially with some States reporting few to none purchasing an Obamacare Policy.

And the news this morning says that the Obama Administration has decided to lie about the numbers.

The number they announce Friday, will include people who have chosen a healthcare plan, but have not purchased it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/11/11/who-counts-as-an-obamacare-enrollee-the-obama-administration-settles-on-a-definition/

The more these people exercise these transparently dishonest tactics, the more people are going to look at them, point, and yell "you lie"!