GALLUP: UNINSURED NOT INTERESTED IN OBAMACARE!

A new Gallup poll brings more terrible news for President Obama and his signature health plan, showing that only 22% of uninsured Americans intend to buy insurance through the ObamaCare exchanges.

One of the major selling points for using ObamaCare to disrupt our health care system (that polls showed up to 80% of Americans were satisfied with) was to insure the uninsured. But according to this poll, only a very small minority of that small minority is even interested in obtaining insurance.

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/2013/11/uninsured-interested-obamacare/#dL8IFfJU2z2dj1wF.99

obamacare-cartoon-6.jpg

This week the White House is supposed to release the numbers regarding how many people so far have actually purchased a Government Exchange Obamacare Policy....

I don't think they will tell us.... What I believe they'll do is say something along the lines of hundreds of thousands are now being covered----but will neglect to specify all but a handful of these people signed up for free Medicaid,

Why would the uninsured be any different than the rest of the country.

Most people who are uninsured, were uninsured by CHOICE.

We told these ignorant liberals this before, but they didn't believe it.

And this is why the program won't fly.... How did the architects of the Obamacare Law determine their target market of the 18-35 age group of uninsured had the interest or enough disposable income to add another Bill of several hundred dollars to their monthly budjets?

A new Gallup poll brings more terrible news for President Obama and his signature health plan, showing that only 22% of uninsured Americans intend to buy insurance through the ObamaCare exchanges.

One of the major selling points for using ObamaCare to disrupt our health care system (that polls showed up to 80% of Americans were satisfied with) was to insure the uninsured. But according to this poll, only a very small minority of that small minority is even interested in obtaining insurance.

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/2013/11/uninsured-interested-obamacare/#dL8IFfJU2z2dj1wF.99

obamacare-cartoon-6.jpg

Yeah, keep telling yourself that pal. I'm sure you will be telling yourself that 10 years from now after everybody else has moved on to other issues. The same nitwits that were saying the samething about Social Security in the 30's are still telling themselve's the samething today. You would think after 80 years of losing, they would get it by now. But we are talking about nitwits here that will never get it, so it isn't a surprise to anyone. And what's really funny is that the voting block that will be the largest in the country by 2020, the Millennials, are more accepting of social programs than their Baby Boomer counterparts. Your agenda of privatization of everything is a failed agenda. You should have thought of this before your failed deregulatory system of the banking industry in 2000, as well as in the 1930's. If you don't want anymore social programs like Social Security, and the Affordable Care Act, I suggest you fight really, really hard for stiff regulations on the banking, and insurance industries. But we all know there is no end to your agenda of stupidity, so i'm sure the Millennials will be enacting more social programs in the future. :lol:

And this is why the program won't fly.... How did the architects of the Obamacare Law determine their target market of the 18-35 age group of uninsured had the interest or enough disposable income to add another Bill of several hundred dollars to their monthly budjets?

you forget, they're politicians; they think money grows on trees.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that pal. I'm sure you will be telling yourself that 10 years from now after everybody else has moved on to other issues. The same nitwits that were saying the samething about Social Security in the 30's are still telling themselve's the samething today. You would think after 80 years of losing, they would get it by now. But we are talking about nitwits here that will never get it, so it isn't a surprise to anyone. And what's really funny is that the voting block that will be the largest in the country by 2020, the Millennials, are more accepting of social programs than their Baby Boomer counterparts. Your agenda of privatization of everything is a failed agenda. You should have thought of this before your failed deregulatory system of the banking industry in 2000, as well as in the 1930's. If you don't want anymore social programs like Social Security, and the Affordable Care Act, I suggest you fight really, really hard for stiff regulations on the banking, and insurance industries. But we all know there is no end to your agenda of stupidity, so i'm sure the Millennials will be enacting more social programs in the future. :lol:

Come on man, how about dealing with the facts... for once?

Why are the uninsured NOT signing up? Weren't they the SOLE reason Obamacare was needed?

Yeah, keep telling yourself that pal. I'm sure you will be telling yourself that 10 years from now after everybody else has moved on to other issues. The same nitwits that were saying the samething about Social Security in the 30's are still telling themselve's the samething today.

I don't these nitwits were around in the 1930's.

You would think after 80 years of losing, they would get it by now. But we are talking about nitwits here that will never get it, so it isn't a surprise to anyone. And what's really funny is that the voting block that will be the largest in the country by 2020, the Millennials, are more accepting of social programs than their Baby Boomer counterparts.

As long as they're cheap or free.

Your agenda of privatization of everything is a failed agenda. You should have thought of this before your failed deregulatory system of the banking industry in 2000, as well as in the 1930's.

Was working pretty well until Democrats joined in the game; when they started demanding loans to people that couldn't pay them back. That's when things begain to crash

If you don't want anymore social programs like Social Security, and the Affordable Care Act, I suggest you fight really, really hard for stiff regulations on the banking, and insurance industries.

Seems like we ought to have more regualations on Congress.

But we all know there is no end to your agenda of stupidity, so i'm sure the Millennials will be enacting more social programs in the future.

and further bankrupt America.

Come on man, how about dealing with the facts... for once?

Why are the uninsured NOT signing up? Weren't they the SOLE reason Obamacare was needed?

They're signing up goofy. The exchanges have been open for all of 6 weeks now. Time is clearly not on your side. Wait until all 50 states expand Medicare. The sole reason Obamacare was needed was because of the failure of the private industry that was and still is a rip off of America. Now the private pukes will have to actually provide services. The days of big bonuses and denial of services are over. But hey, if you really feel that bad about it, feel free to send the insurance company CEO of your choice an extra check every month.

They're signing up goofy. The exchanges have been open for all of 6 weeks now. Time is clearly not on your side. Wait until all 50 states expand Medicare. The sole reason Obamacare was needed was because of the failure of the private industry that was and still is a rip off of America. Now the private pukes will have to actually provide services. The days of big bonuses and denial of services are over. But hey, if you really feel that bad about it, feel free to send the insurance company CEO of your choice an extra check every month.

No, actually they aren't.

Why do you have to lie like this?

Why are you unable to defend your position without lying?

obamacare-cartoon-6.jpg

I guess oboguscare isn't a big F'in deal afterall

News Flash...The uninsured want tax-payers like me to keep paying their way. Free rides are over. Bootstraps, nutjobs, bootstraps...

News Flash.... The free ride is being extended to the 1000s signing up for FREE Medicaid... Few are actually buying a damn thing.

News Flash...The uninsured want tax-payers like me to keep paying their way. Free rides are over. Bootstraps, nutjobs, bootstraps...

Wait, I thought that obamacare was offering them subsidies that made their healthcare almost, it not completely free.

Have you finally abandoned that lie?

Wait, I thought that obamacare was offering them subsidies that made their healthcare almost, it not completely free.

Have you finally abandoned that lie?

Are you that stupid to claim that subsidies are not actually available? Have you even been to healthcare.gov yet? Yes, if you are low income, your insurance would generally be very, very affordable. Pick a state, pick an income, and try out the website. Knock your socks off dumbasz.

News Flash.... The free ride is being extended to the 1000s signing up for FREE Medicaid... Few are actually buying a damn thing.

Good, and those who can afford to pay for their coverage, or a portion of their coverage, should do so. Bootstraps...

Are you that stupid to claim that subsidies are not actually available? Have you even been to healthcare.gov yet? Yes, if you are low income, your insurance would generally be very, very affordable. Pick a state, pick an income, and try out the website. Knock your socks off dumbasz.

Not what I said, but what else can we expect from you. You don't have the integrity to deal honestly to a question or statement, nor do you have the intelligence to support your position.

I pity you your lot in life and the fact that you'll never improve yourself.

When are you going to explain why the uninsured aren't buying insurance, nor do they plan to?

Aren't they the COMPLETE reason Obamacare was created?

obamacare-cartoon-6.jpg

and of those 22%, how many do you think are diabetic hypertensive fat fuks?

Good, and those who can afford to pay for their coverage, or a portion of their coverage, should do so. Bootstraps...

Well apparently few can afford it or want to purchase a Government Exchange Obamacare Policy.... Remember, in order for the Program to run, they need 7 million people to actually purchase a Plan.... You'll be seeing Maxine Waters find work as a Brazilian Thong Model before you see those 7 million buy a fuucking thing.

Not what I said, but what else can we expect from you. You don't have the integrity to deal honestly to a question or statement, nor do you have the intelligence to support your position.

I pity you your lot in life and the fact that you'll never improve yourself.

When are you going to explain why the uninsured aren't buying insurance, nor do they plan to?

Aren't they the COMPLETE reason Obamacare was created?

They don't plan to? Did you read the poll? Only 1 in 4 plan to pay the fine instead of getting insured. Man you're stupid. And I'm 99% sure that I have a better job, have more friends, and have a much much hotter wife than you. I'm the last guy on NHB who needs pity, but thanks anyway.

They don't plan to? Did you read the poll? Only 1 in 4 plan to pay the fine instead of getting insured. Man you're stupid. And I'm 99% sure that I have a better job, have more friends, and have a much much hotter wife than you. I'm the last guy on NHB who needs pity, but thanks anyway.

Yeah right Fat boy!!! go pay your taxes and sign up for your nigcare