World's First 3D Printed Metal Gun Arrives

Actually makes sense why the gov. is buying up the ammo. A little bit. Very little.

One company making 3D guns from metal powder isn't a calamity or an epidemic. That will take years. Many.

Ammo scarcity is, at present, just another ham-handed grab a current gun owners. By the current administration.

This president would buy all the gasoline in an effort to stop get-away drivers at bank robberies. He and his ilk are total control freak morons.

Worst prezimen ever. Eben Ofie Winfy don' like.

Actually makes sense why the gov. is buying up the ammo. A little bit. Very little.

One company making 3D guns from metal powder isn't a calamity or an epidemic. That will take years. Many.

Ammo scarcity is, at present, just another ham-handed grab a current gun owners. By the current administration.

This president would buy all the gasoline in an effort to stop get-away drivers at bank robberies. He and his ilk are total control freak morons.

Wake up man. This has been a slow takeover that's more than 200 years old. Europe doesn't have an Obama and they are further along toward destruction. You people need to get your head out of your ass and start looking at things for what they are.

Go comment on the thread "What the hell is wrong with white folks" give it your best shot of an answer. As much as I dislike Obama, he didn't start this crap.

Also how does it make sense just because of ammo scarcity. The 1.6 Billion was bought by homeland security. What, do you think is for a Chinese invasion?

Lib,

I know who bought the ammo. So what's your point? They're trying to disarm the populace?! No shit, Shemp.

Bammy didn't start it ?! Another one. N s, S.

"a slow takeover that's more than 200 years old." Wrong. It's a general disintegration of your 'utopia' that existed 210 years ago. Who started this "takeover" that continues even today? I bet I could beat the old bastard.

"get your head out of your ass" Always a crowd pleaser. That's my answer for your recommended thread, too.

Thanks for the lesson in topic expansion. You obviously didn't get the first line of my post.