Samsung pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 trucks full of 5 cent co

Samsung and their assholes had to work to send it. So they wasted as much time. It cost them more than just paying the bill. And this will be forgotten soon. Who cares?

Well, I do because when I IF i ever buy Samsung I'll have a good idea how they handle their obligations. Like children with tantrums.

Fuck 'em. I have no particular love for Apple but now I think I'll buy some of their stuff.

Funny part is the coins aren't worth shit melted down. Slabs of metal or coined circles, Japanese money is as worthless as anybody's.

American nickels are at least worth their value in nickel. The last American coin like that. Asian copies - typical worthless crap.

Samsung and their assholes had to work to send it. So they wasted as much time. It cost them more than just paying the bill. And this will be forgotten soon. Who cares?

Well, I do because when I IF i ever buy Samsung I'll have a good idea how they handle their obligations. Like children with tantrums.

Fuck 'em. I have no particular love for Apple but now I think I'll buy some of their stuff.

Funny part is the coins aren't worth shit melted down. Slabs of metal or coined circles, Japanese money is as worthless as anybody's.

American nickels are at least worth their value in nickel. The last American coin like that. Asian copies - typical worthless crap.

To be fair to All Parties including you, after I posted this topic i found out the story wasn't true.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/blog/2012/aug/29/apple-samsung-trucks-nickels-fake

Don't buy apple products they suck. Only faggots and trend whores buy apple products, and you don't seem like either