Ted Kennedy's Horrible Legacy For America

And let's not forget that Fat Teddy also wrote "No Child Left Behind" that the left hates, or that he was the author and main driver behind the healthcare system that the left despised and wanted replaced with Obamacare.

But once again, liberals don't care about the actual success or failure of someone's record, they only care about whether they have an "R" or "D" after their name.

Here in Mexifornia, we are flooded with Latino immigrants and many other ethnic groups, legal and illegal.I often feel like I am living in a foreign country!

How could this have happened, and not be corrected for so many decades? We have lost our heritage, our culture, and are rapidly becoming a third world shiithole!

This is one issue where conservatives are 100% right, and liberals are 100% wrong. Yet the Rethuglican Party of the wealthy elite refuse to bust those employers who hire illegals and H1B workers, and we have the Duhmocrap Party turning those immigrants into voters and expanding the welfare rat train. This, with massive high unemployment, and income disparity higher than ever.

This CANNOT STAND!

I will not dump all the blame on Ted Kennedy, after all, LBJ signed the act, and there were many Rethuglicans who voted for it.

This is all the more reason to back third and forth party candidates, like Jesse Ventura, who detest the two party farce that we have destroying our once great nation.

Here is the vote breakdown on the 1965 act from Wikipedia:

The House of Representatives voted 320 to 70 in favor of the act, while the Senate passed the bill by a vote of 76 to 18. In the senate, 52 Democrats voted yes, 14 no, and 1 abstained. Of the Republicans, 24 voted yes, 3 voted no, and 1 abstained.[7] The House voted 320-70 to pass the 1965 Immigration & Naturalization Act with 202 Democrats voting yes, 60 no and 12 not voting, 117 Republicans voting yes, 10 no and 11 not voting. One unknown representative voted yes.[8] In total, 74% of Democrats and 85% of Republicans voted for passage of this bill. Most of the no votes were from the American South, which was then still strongly Democratic. On October 3, 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the legislation into law, saying "This [old] system violates the basic principle of American democracy, the principle that values and rewards each man on the basis of his merit as a man. It has been un-American in the highest sense, because it has been untrue to the faith that brought thousands to these shores even before we were a country".[9]

Here in Mexifornia, we are flooded with Latino immigrants and many other ethnic groups, legal and illegal.I often feel like I am living in a foreign country!

How could this have happened, and not be corrected for so many decades? We have lost our heritage, our culture, and are rapidly becoming a third world shiithole!

This is one issue where conservatives are 100% right, and liberals are 100% wrong. Yet the Rethuglican Party of the wealthy elite refuse to bust those employers who hire illegals and H1B workers, and we have the Duhmocrap Party turning those immigrants into voters and expanding the welfare rat train. This, with massive high unemployment, and income disparity higher than ever.

This CANNOT STAND!

I will not dump all the blame on Ted Kennedy, after all, LBJ signed the act, and there were many Rethuglicans who voted for it.

This is all the more reason to back third and forth party candidates, like Jesse Ventura, who detest the two party farce that we have destroying our once great nation.

Here is the vote breakdown on the 1965 act from Wikipedia:

The House of Representatives voted 320 to 70 in favor of the act, while the Senate passed the bill by a vote of 76 to 18. In the senate, 52 Democrats voted yes, 14 no, and 1 abstained. Of the Republicans, 24 voted yes, 3 voted no, and 1 abstained.[7] The House voted 320-70 to pass the 1965 Immigration & Naturalization Act with 202 Democrats voting yes, 60 no and 12 not voting, 117 Republicans voting yes, 10 no and 11 not voting. One unknown representative voted yes.[8] In total, 74% of Democrats and 85% of Republicans voted for passage of this bill. Most of the no votes were from the American South, which was then still strongly Democratic. On October 3, 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the legislation into law, saying "This [old] system violates the basic principle of American democracy, the principle that values and rewards each man on the basis of his merit as a man. It has been un-American in the highest sense, because it has been untrue to the faith that brought thousands to these shores even before we were a country".[9]

I agree that businesses should be prosecuted for hiring illegal aliens.

Democrats have run California for decades, but instead of prosecuting these businesses, they encourage the behavior, declare entire cities to be "sanctuary cities", and the state government gives the illegals education, welfare and legal access to state services.

I'm a native Californian and left there in 2002 because I was tired of seeing Mexicans being encouraged to come to the state and violate our laws.

Liberals did this, not businesses.

I'm always stunned by people who reward unlawful behavior, then are surprised that that behavior exists.

It's kind of fun watching xenophobic rightwankers whine and twitch. They have apparently forgotten why their country came to exist.

cc

You seem to have missed the whole legal vs. illegal part of your education.

Not surprising since you're a product of our failed public education system.