Public Schools Teach Shame To Our Children

The woman who wrote this article was spot on.

American Children Are Learning To Be Ashamed of Their Country

Last night, cuddling with my 11, 10 & 7 year old kids, I asked some casual questions about school. Specifically, history questions. Some comments of theirs in the past bothered me and I wanted to delve into the matter a bit. As I said on a previous post, “my antennae were wiggling.” Needless to say, my antennae were working perfectly, as usual. The Progressives have completely taken over all public schools. They are teaching our children to be ashamed of their country. Listen to this little conversation I had with my kids. I asked the following questions:

Their responses killed me. They drew a complete blank for almost all of it. They had NEVER even heard of the Constitution- or any of the other documents! They had no clue that Muslims attacked us on 9/11 and that they were fighting a holy war against Christian America. But they DID say that Washington owned slaves- and so did Jefferson. About Lincoln, they said he ended slavery.

Seeing a pattern, my suspicions were roused. I asked:

Who was Martin Luther King? Rosa Parks? Sojourner Truth?

Their eyes lit up- finally! They could answer my questions! They were so proud to tell me that all these brave patriots fought against the evil slavery of the United States government. Further, when I explained that other countries had slaves too as a common practice at that time, they were shocked! They said that they were taught that ONLY America had them. When I told them that, for the vast majority of the time, we bought slaves who were already slaves- captured and sold by BLACK African tribal leaders- and that Africans commonly raided villages for their own slaves- why, their eyes nearly popped!

African selling their African slave to a European

They hardly believed me when I told them that these same American slaves would have been slaves NO MATTER WHAT, their eyes clouded over with suspicion. In fact, my oldest daughter (11) told me that they had to read a book in school about AMERICAN slave traders raiding the peaceful camp of African villagers and how they forced, singlehandedly, thousands of once free people onto their ships bound for America.

“Consider,” I told them, “the following:”

The Atlantic slave trade peaked in the late 18th century, when the largest number of slaves were captured on raiding expeditions into the interior of West Africa “These expeditions were typically carried out by African kingdoms against weaker African ethnic groups and peoples. These mass slavers included the Oyo empire (Yoruba), Kong Empire, Kingdom of Benin, Kingdom of Fouta Djallon, Kingdom of Fouta Tooro, Kingdom of Koya, Kingdom of Khasso, Kingdom of Kaabu, Fante Confederacy, Ashanti Confederacy, and the kingdom of Dahomey. Europeans rarely entered the interior of Africa, due to fear of disease and moreover fierce African resistance.[51]”

When I told them that America fought its most bloody battle trying to free the African slaves, they said they had never heard of that. And when I told them that the side that won (yes, Abraham Lincoln and the North were Republicans!) was the side that fought for the Africans, they felt like a guilty load was eased off their shoulders.

Republican President Lincoln With Union Soldiers Who Died Freeing Blacks From Slavery

When I told them that America felt so bad about slavery that they have laws in place that allow a black student who struggles with their grades to get into Harvard for FREE while they, themselves would never be able to go, they became a little angry. When I told them that if I went for a business loan, I wouldn’t get one, but a black woman would in the same business circumstances, they asked, “But Why?”. When I told them that a black person would get a job before a white person because the business was forced to hire a certain number of blacks, they wrinkled their foreheads. I told them that inner city schools (more populated by blacks) received MORE money than suburban schools (more populated by whites) and that the kids refused to go to them and when I told them that the same kids refused to take the free scholarships available for school- and YET blamed whites for the black population being ‘poor’, they didn’t know what to say. I asked them, “What do you do when you lead a horse to sweet, abundant water but they refuse to drink?” They said they didn’t know.

“People who believe there’s a strong connection between money spent on education and student achievement have a hard time explaining what’s going on in the tiny 284-student Sausalito, California, Elementary School District. The district spends more than $12,300 per student each year– nearly three times the state average.(130) Students go to school in freshly painted buildings, with manicured lawns and new playground equipment. Class size is a mere 16 students per room, half that of many larger districts. The district has special instructors for art, drama, science, and computers. Yet, when it comes to student achievement, none of that seems to matter. Test scores are the lowest in Marin County; a third of the students are in special education classes; classrooms are “chaotic”; teachers are “frustrated, distressed and exhausted” and afraid to “turn their backs” on their classes.(131)”

They were astounded at the falsehoods of their dear teachers. I was too!

When I told them what the Constitution was and how trailblazing our founding fathers were in establishing a democratic republican system of voting for our leaders, they were amazed. When I told them that our AMERICAN example of democracy, as opposed the current monarchies, encouraged all of Europe to adopt similar changes and that had we not succeeded so brilliantly, democracy as we know it might not even exist today, they sat a little taller.

When I told them about how their country rescued the world from the tyranny of Germany in WWI, their mouths dropped. When I described what Hitler Germany did to Jews in WWII, they were sickened. “Yes, Children, it was YOUR country that saved all of Europe from destruction not once, but TWO times!” I said.

What America Saved Europe From- NEVER FORGET IT

When I told them that it was US, America!, that liberated the horror camps where Nazi’s gased & literally cooked Jews, they were somber. But they were proud that WE did that. When I told them how the Allied cause was faltering until our boys went and died on their soil to destroy Nazi Germany, they straighted their back bones. When I told them how when American tanks rolled through the liberated streets of France & England the people cheered & threw flowers & kissed our soldiers, they were proud and smiling.

When I told them that the United States then spent billions of dollars, not crushing and occupying Germany & Japan, but REBUILDING them (and ALL of Europe) under the Marshall Plan with factories, bridges & roads even newer than our own so that they could succeed, they were so happy. I said, “THAT is the country that you share blood with Children. Never forget that. This country has a heart like no other country in human history. But people are trying very hard- your teachers included- to make you ashamed and willing to give up your country someday. Don’t let them.”

US Army Corps of Engineers Rebuilding Japan's Runway- Did they rebuild Pearl Harbor?

On a dark note, my oldest daughter asked, “But didn’t we drop the only nukes during WWII?” (see, they told them THAT bit of information), I said, “yes, but let’s talk about that for a minute”. When I explained how the United States refused to even go to war until the Japanese did the cowardly sneak attack on our ships, soldiers & civilians in Pearl Harbor, they were astounded- no one had ever taught them that! When I further went on to explain that the person who developed the bomb was a German Jew who narrowly escaped with his life and that had the Germans never started their insane slaughter of the Jews and that had the Japanese not bombed us completely unprovoked- the lethal combination of Einstein + American will would NEVER have even happened, they were mesmerized. When I told them that after we beat Hitler and freed Europe, we warned Japan (in a way they never warned us) to stop the war or we would bomb them with something so devastating that they wouldn’t recover and that they refused- even though they KNEW they had lost- they were indignant. When I went on to tell them that the first bomb only hit a military target in an effort to spare civilian life and that our President Truman warned all Japanese citizens to leave the big industrialized cities before we bombed the second time, they nodded their heads at the fairness.

When I said that they were kamikaze bombing our ships & soldiers for the simple need to take as many Americans as they could before losing, they were confused. They asked, “But why did we have to drop TWO bombs at the same time??” I told them we didn’t (yet more lovely teachings at school). We dropped one after they refused to stand down. They asked, “Didn’t they stop then?” When I told them, “No, they didn’t stop even though we warned we would drop another one,

Truman’s Radio Address Warning Japan of Coming Hiroshima Bombing. (If this doesn’t work, go here . Go to 21:18 to hear only the Japanese part.)

“After the Hiroshima bombing, President Truman issued a statement announcing the use of the new weapon, and promising that:

“If they do not now accept our terms, they may expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth. Behind this air attack will follow sea and land forces in such numbers and power as they have not yet seen and with the fighting skill of which they are already well aware.
[56]

The Japanese government still did not react to the Potsdam Declaration. Emperor Hirohito, the government, and the war council were considering four conditions for surrender: the preservation of the kokutai (Imperial institution and national polity), assumption by the Imperial Headquarters of responsibility for disarmament and demobilization, no occupation of the Japanese Home Islands, Korea, or Formosa, and delegation of the punishment of war criminals to the Japanese government.[57]

they were flabbergasted. And I reminded them once again that Japan struck us first.

My son of 7 years old yelled, “Then they deserved it!”

Ah… out of the mouth of babes.

When I told them about Somalia, where our soldiers died trying to deliver food to starving people and how in Kosovo we fought to help the self same Muslims who hate our guts, they were… speechless.

Americans, you think your kids are getting a proper education. Ask them these questions and see what they know. I think you will be surprised that all they know are the ‘crimes’ of our great nation: WE OWNED SLAVES and WE BOMBED JAPAN WITH NUKES. Outside of that, good luck getting a coherent answer. I guess spending an entire month on Black History (and not ONE day on our Founding Fathers & the Constitution) has really paid off, huh?

Patriots, find out what your kids are learning in school. I have a feeling you will be a shocked as I am.

some images to stir your patriotic heart:

Both sides fight endlessly to brainwash the kids with their own version of history to suit their own idiotological bent.

In 1963, I walked into my high school library to look at the history section, and was astounded!

All the books(hundreds) were written by John Birch Society wackos, Liberty Lobby, Eagle Forum and other far right history rewriters.

There was not one book written by an acclaimed historian of even moderate persuasion.

This was a rich kid high school, and all the guys had hot muscle cars, and a very exclusive country club dominated the city, and it was 90% Rethuglican voters with high incomes. Nothing "fair and balanced" about it!

Both sides fight endlessly to brainwash the kids with their own version of history to suit their own idiotological bent.

In 1963, I walked into my high school library to look at the history section, and was astounded!

All the books(hundreds) were written by John Birch Society wackos, Liberty Lobby, Eagle Forum and other far right history rewriters.

There was not one book written by an acclaimed historian of even moderate persuasion.

This was a rich kid high school, and all the guys had hot muscle cars, and a very exclusive country club dominated the city, and it was 90% Rethuglican voters with high incomes. Nothing "fair and balanced" about it!

Yeah...surrrrre. I bet it had all the same black racist books in it that racist rev.wright's racist church had.

Thank God my son is a bit older. I think that I would have had to get violent with anyone trying to teach my child such garbage. If people don't stand up their kids will learn all of these lies and not understand that pre obama the United States of America was the greatest country on earth. That everything we have especially our freedom was earned with sacrafice and blood. as far as those black criminals it's really a shame that we have to hold criminals like king and parks up to make black people feel good. in reality mlk should have been put in jail for civil disobedience. rosa parks should have been beaten and thrown off of that bus for breaking the law. and last but never least the only things our children must know about slavery in the USA is how the honest hard working plantation owners had their property illegaly and unjustly stolen from them and that liberal scum bags have created unfair programs like affirmative action to "right" the perceived "wrongs".yet the blacks in this country make up the majority of the criminals, illiterate, poor and just human waste. that is what our children should be learning. the truth, the facts and to never allow sick liberal ideas in to our class rooms.

The woman who wrote this article was spot on.

American Children Are Learning To Be Ashamed of Their Country

Last night, cuddling with my 11, 10 & 7 year old kids, I asked some casual questions about school. Specifically, history questions. Some comments of theirs in the past bothered me and I wanted to delve into the matter a bit. As I said on a previous post, “my antennae were wiggling.” Needless to say, my antennae were working perfectly, as usual. The Progressives have completely taken over all public schools. They are teaching our children to be ashamed of their country. Listen to this little conversation I had with my kids. I asked the following questions:

Their responses killed me. They drew a complete blank for almost all of it. They had NEVER even heard of the Constitution- or any of the other documents!

Then, they are idiots. Is this the first time you ever talked to them about history?

They had no clue that Muslims attacked us on 9/11 and that they were fighting a holy war against Christian America.

Why is it important to say they are Muslims, instead of Al Qaeda? Do you call the guys in white robes Christians, or KKK?

But they DID say that Washington owned slaves- and so did Jefferson.

I'm actually surprised by this, but I think it's important. You cons virtually make dieties out of our founders. Might as well add some realism.

About Lincoln, they said he ended slavery.OK

Seeing a pattern, my suspicions were roused. I asked:

Who was Martin Luther King? Rosa Parks? Sojourner Truth?

Their eyes lit up- finally! They could answer my questions! They were so proud to tell me that all these brave patriots fought against the evil slavery of the United States government.

OK, not sure what's wrong with that....

Further, when I explained that other countries had slaves too as a common practice at that time, they were shocked!

Although I was late in learning that fact myself, we were the last of the western countries to end it.

They said that they were taught that ONLY America had them. When I told them that, for the vast majority of the time, we bought slaves who were already slaves- captured and sold by BLACK African tribal leaders- and that Africans commonly raided villages for their own slaves- why, their eyes nearly popped!

African selling their African slave to a European

Now, this is the part that gets me. Why is it so damn important to justify slavery? By doing so, aren't you teaching your kids how to make excuses for obvious wrongs? Either slavery is right or wrong. This is one of those black and white issues. Cons or so quick to find black and white, right or wrong, determinations about almost all subjects. Why the exception for slavery?

They hardly believed me when I told them that these same American slaves would have been slaves NO MATTER WHAT,

No, actually, people could be purchased and then released. That did happen.

their eyes clouded over with suspicion. In fact, my oldest daughter (11) told me that they had to read a book in school about AMERICAN slave traders raiding the peaceful camp of African villagers and how they forced, singlehandedly, thousands of once free people onto their ships bound for America.

“Consider,” I told them, “the following:”

The Atlantic slave trade peaked in the late 18th century, when the largest number of slaves were captured on raiding expeditions into the interior of West Africa “These expeditions were typically carried out by African kingdoms against weaker African ethnic groups and peoples. These mass slavers included the Oyo empire (Yoruba), Kong Empire, Kingdom of Benin, Kingdom of Fouta Djallon, Kingdom of Fouta Tooro, Kingdom of Koya, Kingdom of Khasso, Kingdom of Kaabu, Fante Confederacy, Ashanti Confederacy, and the kingdom of Dahomey. Europeans rarely entered the interior of Africa, due to fear of disease and moreover fierce African resistance.[51]”

OK, again, it's so vital to the conservative cause to justify slavery. Or at least minimize the crime.

When I told them that America fought its most bloody battle trying to free the African slaves,

WTF? Can't you cons get your stories straight? Did we fight the Civil War over slavery or tyranny? You guys need to get your stories straight. Actually, the only soldiers fighting about slavery were the ones in the South trying to preserve slavery.

they said they had never heard of that. And when I told them that the side that won (yes, Abraham Lincoln and the North were Republicans!) was the side that fought for the Africans, they felt like a guilty load was eased off their shoulders.

Republican President Lincoln With Union Soldiers Who Died Freeing Blacks From Slavery

That's horsh1t on so many levels. Republicans were liberal at the time, and the South were conservatives. This mother is probably related to the ones who lost. And, vitually, nobody died "freeing blacks from slavery".

When I told them that America felt so bad about slavery that they have laws in place that allow a black student who struggles with their grades to get into Harvard for FREE while they, themselves would never be able to go, they became a little angry. When I told them that if I went for a business loan, I wouldn’t get one, but a black woman would in the same business circumstances, they asked, “But Why?”. When I told them that a black person would get a job before a white person because the business was forced to hire a certain number of blacks, they wrinkled their foreheads. I told them that inner city schools (more populated by blacks) received MORE money than suburban schools (more populated by whites) and that the kids refused to go to them and when I told them that the same kids refused to take the free scholarships available for school- and YET blamed whites for the black population being ‘poor’, they didn’t know what to say.

I think you need to get back to getting your grade school children to learn more about the constitution before you teach them to be pissed at black people!

I asked them, “What do you do when you lead a horse to sweet, abundant water but they refuse to drink?” They said they didn’t know.

“People who believe there’s a strong connection between money spent on education and student achievement have a hard time explaining what’s going on in the tiny 284-student Sausalito, California, Elementary School District. The district spends more than $12,300 per student each year– nearly three times the state average.(130) Students go to school in freshly painted buildings, with manicured lawns and new playground equipment. Class size is a mere 16 students per room, half that of many larger districts. The district has special instructors for art, drama, science, and computers. Yet, when it comes to student achievement, none of that seems to matter. Test scores are the lowest in Marin County; a third of the students are in special education classes; classrooms are “chaotic”; teachers are “frustrated, distressed and exhausted” and afraid to “turn their backs” on their classes.(131)”

They were astounded at the falsehoods of their dear teachers. I was too!

Again, you need to teach them the basics before you start misleading them with false causation arguments.

When I told them what the Constitution was and how trailblazing our founding fathers were in establishing a democratic republican system of voting for our leaders, they were amazed. When I told them that our AMERICAN example of democracy, as opposed the current monarchies, encouraged all of Europe to adopt similar changes and that had we not succeeded so brilliantly, democracy as we know it might not even exist today, they sat a little taller.

When I told them about how their country rescued the world from the tyranny of Germany in WWI, their mouths dropped. When I described what Hitler Germany did to Jews in WWII, they were sickened. “Yes, Children, it was YOUR country that saved all of Europe from destruction not once, but TWO times!” I said.

What America Saved Europe From- NEVER FORGET IT

When I told them that it was US, America!, that liberated the horror camps where Nazi’s gased & literally cooked Jews, they were somber. But they were proud that WE did that. When I told them how the Allied cause was faltering until our boys went and died on their soil to destroy Nazi Germany, they straighted their back bones. When I told them how when American tanks rolled through the liberated streets of France & England the people cheered & threw flowers & kissed our soldiers, they were proud and smiling.

When I told them that the United States then spent billions of dollars, not crushing and occupying Germany & Japan, but REBUILDING them (and ALL of Europe) under the Marshall Plan with factories, bridges & roads even newer than our own so that they could succeed, they were so happy.

Yea, I think your kids are idiots. I learned all of that stuff in school. Maybe you should help them with their homework sometime. Maybe they can't read.

I said, “THAT is the country that you share blood with Children. Never forget that. This country has a heart like no other country in human history. But people are trying very hard- your teachers included- to make you ashamed and willing to give up your country someday. Don’t let them.”

US Army Corps of Engineers Rebuilding Japan's Runway- Did they rebuild Pearl Harbor?WTF!

On a dark note, my oldest daughter asked, “But didn’t we drop the only nukes during WWII?” (see, they told them THAT bit of information), I said, “yes, but let’s talk about that for a minute”. When I explained how the United States refused to even go to war until the Japanese did the cowardly sneak attack on our ships, soldiers & civilians in Pearl Harbor, they were astounded- no one had ever taught them that! When I further went on to explain that the person who developed the bomb was a German Jew who narrowly escaped with his life and that had the Germans never started their insane slaughter of the Jews and that had the Japanese not bombed us completely unprovoked- the lethal combination of Einstein + American will would NEVER have even happened, they were mesmerized. When I told them that after we beat Hitler and freed Europe, we warned Japan (in a way they never warned us) to stop the war or we would bomb them with something so devastating that they wouldn’t recover and that they refused- even though they KNEW they had lost- they were indignant. When I went on to tell them that the first bomb only hit a military target in an effort to spare civilian life and that our President Truman warned all Japanese citizens to leave the big industrialized cities before we bombed the second time, they nodded their heads at the fairness.

Good job with that, even though we killed more people fire bombing civilian communities.

When I said that they were kamikaze bombing our ships & soldiers for the simple need to take as many Americans as they could before losing, they were confused. They asked, “But why did we have to drop TWO bombs at the same time??” I told them we didn’t (yet more lovely teachings at school). We dropped one after they refused to stand down. They asked, “Didn’t they stop then?” When I told them, “No, they didn’t stop even though we warned we would drop another one,

Truman’s Radio Address Warning Japan of Coming Hiroshima Bombing. (If this doesn’t work, go here . Go to 21:18 to hear only the Japanese part.)

“After the Hiroshima bombing, President Truman issued a statement announcing the use of the new weapon, and promising that:

The Japanese government still did not react to the Potsdam Declaration. Emperor Hirohito, the government, and the war council were considering four conditions for surrender: the preservation of the kokutai (Imperial institution and national polity), assumption by the Imperial Headquarters of responsibility for disarmament and demobilization, no occupation of the Japanese Home Islands, Korea, or Formosa, and delegation of the punishment of war criminals to the Japanese government.[57]

they were flabbergasted. And I reminded them once again that Japan struck us first.

You probably left out the internment camps, huh?

My son of 7 years old yelled, “Then they deserved it!”

Great, now the kid will go to school and beat up a Japanese kid. Keep fueling that hate.

Ah… out of the mouth of babes.

When I told them about Somalia, where our soldiers died trying to deliver food to starving people and how in Kosovo we fought to help the self same Muslims who hate our guts, they were… speechless.

Yea, you suck. Getting them to think that ALL Muslims hate our guts is wrong.

Americans, you think your kids are getting a proper education. Ask them these questions and see what they know. I think you will be surprised that all they know are the ‘crimes’ of our great nation: WE OWNED SLAVES and WE BOMBED JAPAN WITH NUKES. Outside of that, good luck getting a coherent answer. I guess spending an entire month on Black History (and not ONE day on our Founding Fathers & the Constitution) has really paid off, huh?

Patriots,(practically anyone who uses that word in the 21st century is an idiot) find out what your kids are learning in school. I have a feeling you will be a shocked as I am.

some images to stir your patriotic heart:-Moral. Teach your kids to read and hire a nanny. You're a racist piece of shit.

"spot on"? more like a spot of sh1t stain.

bing, it's a shame you were never taught right from wrong. If I was a parent and my kids were taught this garbage believe me I would have the teacher as well as the principal fired for teaching such garbage.

teaching good about mlk & rosa parks. they are ciminals you idiot. I am Italian, if we are teaching the good (if there really is any) about mlk and parks we should also teach how Charles "Lucky" Luciano helped the USA win WWII. Yet history shows him as being a ginny thug. Al Capone had a more positive impact on the USA then rosa parks ever did. where is the Al Capone Blvd., the Al Capone Middle School?

bing, it's a shame you were never taught right from wrong. If I was a parent and my kids were taught this garbage believe me I would have the teacher as well as the principal fired for teaching such garbage.

teaching good about mlk & rosa parks. they are ciminals you idiot. I am Italian, if we are teaching the good (if there really is any) about mlk and parks we should also teach how Charles "Lucky" Luciano helped the USA win WWII. Yet history shows him as being a ginny thug. Al Capone had a more positive impact on the USA then rosa parks ever did. where is the Al Capone Blvd., the Al Capone Middle School?

go slay someone, coward

Did you just say that with a straight face? Capone and Luciano were punks that got dominated by men far superior to them.

Thank God my son is a bit older. I think that I would have had to get violent with anyone trying to teach my child such garbage. If people don't stand up their kids will learn all of these lies and not understand that pre obama the United States of America was the greatest country on earth. That everything we have especially our freedom was earned with sacrafice and blood. as far as those black criminals it's really a shame that we have to hold criminals like king and parks up to make black people feel good. in reality mlk should have been put in jail for civil disobedience. rosa parks should have been beaten and thrown off of that bus for breaking the law. and last but never least the only things our children must know about slavery in the USA is how the honest hard working plantation owners had their property illegaly and unjustly stolen from them and that liberal scum bags have created unfair programs like affirmative action to "right" the perceived "wrongs".yet the blacks in this country make up the majority of the criminals, illiterate, poor and just human waste. that is what our children should be learning. the truth, the facts and to never allow sick liberal ideas in to our class rooms.

This country hasn't been the greatest nation on earth for a long, long time. Ronald Reagan saw to that.

This is from a blog by a far right wing religious conservative Susan Shannon.

Here are some other tidbits from her blogs:

"People have been telling me about Beyoncé’s satanic affiliations before, but I have been too busy to look into it. Thanks to a reader who sent this to me, I have finally seen what many have seen. The saddest part of all is that Beyoncé is the first to admit demonic possession. Remember, this is the same woman who is such friends with the Obamas that they invited her to sing for his coronation. Do not be foolish, People of the Earth. The Progressives are almost to their goal- full domination of every single human schmuck on earth. Like satan, they are foolish enough to believe they will actually get it. They will try, but they will lose. Have hope!"

Four Blood Moons & Three Full Solar Eclipses In Next Two Years. Christ is VERY Near!

Un. Be. LIEVable! Four ‘blood’ moons, separated by a full eclipse of the sun, will be taking place over the next two years! (see video link below!) This has happened only 3 times in 500 years- all coinciding with major events in the world: discovery of America (‘infant nation’ in the bible)/Jews kicked out of Spain, Israel declared a state and the Six Day War between Israel & all the Arab nations. Over the next two years, they will occur EXACTLY on the Passover and Feast of the Tabernacles- two years in a row!! This is NO coincidence as it has been predicted as the sign that CHRIST’S RETURN is very near. Considering that the forced implementation of the RFID chip is predicted by secular analysts like NBC News to become mandatory by 2017- five years from now, the timing makes perfect sense. Also, with Obama and his presidential war chest loaded to bursting, I will estimate that this is when the UN votes to create a World Government with Obama as the President of the World. The REASON that will happen is because Obama’s insistence on war with Syria leaves no choice but to draw Iran, Israel, the EU, China and Russia into a world wide conflict- and the SOLUTION will be posed as a Word Government with a huge army to force nations to ‘behave’. Israel will be attacked by the UN and Arabs. It ALL MAKES SENSE. Please plan what your strategy will be. Get out of the cities, friends. Or have a plan ready- store by some dry food, stock up on necessary meds, get some camping gear and be ready to leave in a minute. Jesus is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!

Mythology has no place in schools or government, it is for entertainment purposes only like getting drunk, its OK just don't bring it to school or work.

When is actual history mythology????

"spot on"? more like a spot of sh1t stain.

Another hater of the real history of this country!!!!!

Why do the progressives hate real history?????

This country hasn't been the greatest nation on earth for a long, long time. Ronald Reagan saw to that.

Again the re-writer of history. Pathetic.

I'm thankful my kids are able to go to private schools. The public school system is a systemic failure, one that's been changed to serve teachers and administrators - not the children entrusted to it. The public school system is blatant proof that when there is a systemic problem, all the money in the world can't fix it. Our country spends the second most amount of money per pupil in the world, yet their education ranks in the high teens in critical core subjects such as math, science and reading. Sadly, it's really not the kids fault - it's the fault of those wanting to continue down the same path of failure, while selling the idea that more money can fix things.

If you can afford it, get your kids out of public schools.

The govt run school system is corrupt and needs to be torn down, unions outlawed, and focused on education instead of leftist indoctrination. America is in a downward spiral thanks to Marxists in our education system.

You're the poster child of someone who wasn't educated in school. You're right that they need improvement, but I'd rather someone who got a decent education is in charge of doing so.

When is actual history mythology????

Another hater of the real history of this country!!!!!

Why do the progressives hate real history?????

Again the re-writer of history. Pathetic.

What part was "real history" that I didn't recognize as "real"? Almost nobody died to "free the slaves" loser. The North fought to quell the rebellion and earn a stipend. The South fought to preserve slavery.

That's why Lincoln waited until he had a strong battlefield win before releasing his "Emancipation Proclamation". He knew that after battlefield loss after loss, if the Union soldiers got the idea that they were fighting to free the slaves, they would all quit and go home. "Freeing the slaves" was the last thing Lincoln wanted his soldiers to think they were fighting for. Most northerners were racists, too. Most of them didn't give a fck about the slavery issue.

You're the poster child of someone who wasn't educated in school. You're right that they need improvement, but I'd rather someone who got a decent education is in charge of doing so.

How far have those with "decent educations" advanced the educational system? Would I be correct to assume you believe those running the system have a "decent education"? If that is correct, then my next question is obvious.

How far have those with "decent educations" advanced the educational system? Would I be correct to assume you believe those running the system have a "decent education"? If that is correct, then my next question is obvious.

I'm the last one to praise our education system. the only thing I do know, is that conservative answers like vouchers, prayer, keeping sex ed out of school, and introducing "intelligent design" is only going backward.

That's because you're a fucking idiot.

Well, since you're so smart, what's your solution? You want to teach fake history like Union soldiers fought to free the slaves? Maybe, run out the Washington cherry tree story, or do a semester on Betsy Ross?

We should teach only lies to kids not real history . They can learn that on the street .

We should teach we never did wrong and we're the greatest country in the world .

That way we'll never correct our behavior .

Sanitary history .

Government approved history .

Like china .

That's because you're a fucking idiot.

Why is it that's all connbaggers have to say . No substance just name calling . Why can't you give both?

Why is it so important to teach our kids that blacks in Africa sold us the slaves? Or that there were black slave owners? The only thing I can think of is to somehow justify slavery in some way. "a common practice at that time" makes it good? Why is it important to tell a 7 year old that? Is it because it's common practice in the Bible?

Also, the Muslim thing. Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11. The KKK used to hang black people. It's way misleading to call these two groups Muslims and Christians. It casts aspersions on other Muslims and Christians. Not a good idea when you're educating a 7 year old.

Republicans have been busy re-writing history lately to make our history more pleasant. The black slave owner thing goes well with the "all slaves were well treated" thing and that they proudly fought along side of Confederate soldiers. And our slaughter of Native Americans is justified by saying that they were all blood thirsty and savage. I even saw some white washing done recently on Christopher Columbus' history. Why are cons so afraid of reality? Why is reality "indoctrination"?