Tom Cruise Compares Movie Making to Afghan Battlefield.

Yes, captain scientologist is the kind of nutsource I would follow because he is a star character role player following scripts to get others to spend what they earn to be enetertained about anything is possible but knowing what real remains in plain sight.

See jim we are on parallel thinking. But you stay on predetermind tracks of trained thinking and I walk in the wilderness of looking at eternity make eternal details presently all the time forever now and always here using the same content making new context lifetimes as ancestry replaces themselves. Not gifts from beyond the moment or this atmosphere..

Yes, captain scientologist is the kind of nutsource I would follow because he is a star character role player following scripts to get others to spend what they earn to be enetertained about anything is possible but knowing what real remains in plain sight.

See jim we are on parallel thinking. But you stay on predetermind tracks of trained thinking and I walk in the wilderness of looking at eternity make eternal details presently all the time forever now and always here using the same content making new context lifetimes as ancestry replaces themselves. Not gifts from beyond the moment or this atmosphere..

You walk in the wilderness - funny you haven't bumped into me; I live in the wilderness.

You walk in the wilderness - funny you haven't bumped into me; I live in the wilderness.

Ochestrating chaos with theory and theology isn't the wilderness of understanding the moment every body else gives up trying and adopts a role of society's child, or citizenship to saving ideology as if words define functions functioning without the need to speak, unless conspiring to misdirect those following orders written incopmpletely on purpose to be reasonably successful at making sure everybody admits nobody knows everything about anything specific.

You don't think without a linear floating starting point and conclusion predetermined by other people's imagination following the words "I believe____________?" or "What if ___________ ? Both wait for the responder to paint themselves into their own incomplete scenario lost in space time conundrums of might, may, would, could, should, perhaps, but, .

Saving the right to deny and educating it to every ancestor added to this atmosphere is pure evil genius to push insanity to bring of this species self extinction every generation of another ancestor.

Reality is a 24/7 career role of saving societal evolution cradle to grave. Surviving the genetic continuation only takes staying balanced within this atmosphere as one sole placement of ancestry's last ancestors standing currently inception to extinction of ancestors being added as conceived.

I cannot send others to Eternity Hell when we are all in the center of eternity of now expanding details never the same twice as I press the keys to bad spelling and improper grammar currently.

I learned to trust my instincts and question my intellectual recital of all I was educated to beleive possible in worlds stating nobody can know what real is being real ancestors adopting notions of pretending identities they don't know themselves without institutional adjectives defining their character, not characteristics of behavior.

Real is never missing everything in plain sight, so stop looking for things that never existed without theory or theoplogy suggesting they don't. Reverse psychology teaming together with inverted logic.

I hope he turns the corner one day and comes face to face with a group of vets.

I hope there comes a day nobody buys the movies he acted within. Take away his symbolic value as a star, what does he have left? The DNA replacing the skin he has since conception.

Just like everyone he plays as idiots and fans worshipping every syllable out his mouth or off his fingers. What is a star anyway? Movies or center stage mass making up a solar system.

tom Cruise has this notion he is larger than life itself, why? Scientology?