The Slut Shaming Of Sexually Active Women

Misty

Who Pays?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should contraception be covered by health insurance?

• Yes, it is a routine part of women's health care.
    • No, sluts and prostitutes should pay for their BC out of pocket.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

Terrific choices there, Misty. If you don't think BC pills should be covered, then you must think promiscuous sluts are the only ones who use them. Not very bright. But I will say this. If I have to cover your BC pills in order to prevent pregnancies and the cost thereafter to the insurance organization (isn't that the main reason?), then you should have to cover a gun purchase to help prevent beatdowns, surgeries, and lengthy aftercare for those who have been brutally attacked and horrifically injured. Both are preventative measures. I bet you won't agree with the latter, but that would be hypocritical.

Change no to responsible adults should pay for their own sexual activities.

Why should I?

Take a look around this forum and see the slut shaming that takes place every time the subject of contraception is brought up.

It started with the drug addled gas bag Rush Limbaugh, when he called Sandra Fluke a 'slut' and a 'prostitute' because she believes like I do that contraception should be considered a routine part of women's health care and not excluded from their coverage.

And many right wingers have picked up the baton and run with it.

Do you believe that responsible adults should also pay for conditions brought on by smoking, drinking and eating unhealthy foods?

Or do you single out only 'sexual' activities, and if so, why?

Not a fair polling question.... Choice B should be along the lines of Should the Tax Payer or Insurance Providers be responsible for funding a woman's recreational sex activities?

What about recreational drinking or smoking?

Should insurance providers be responsible for funding conditions brought on by those things?

They do it all the time, and without any controversy.

Why should I?Take a look around this forum and see the slut shaming that takes place every time the subject of contraception is brought up.It started with the drug addled gas bag Rush Limbaugh, when he called Sandra Fluke a 'slut' and a 'prostitute' because she believes like I do that contraception should be considered a routine part of women's health care and not excluded from their coverage.And many right wingers have picked up the baton and run with it.Do you believe that responsible adults should also pay for conditions brought on by smoking, drinking and eating unhealthy foods?Or do you single out only 'sexual' activities, and if so, why?

Common tactic with misty. Expand and try to conflate ones opinion to other topics of discussion.

And yes, if you eat at mcdonalds 5 days a week, smoke a pack a day, and drink to excess then yeah, you should pay your own higher rates,

Are we going to return to the topic now? Or will chase me around to play gotcha all day long?

Common tactic with misty. Expand and try to conflate ones opinion to other topics of discussion. And yes, if you eat at mcdonalds 5 days a week, smoke a pack a day, and drink to excess then yeah, you should pay your own higher rates, Are we going to return to the topic now? Or will chase me around to play gotcha all day long?

You say you should pay higher rates if you eat unhealthy foods, smoke a pack a day, and drink to excess, not that you should not be covered for conditions brought on by that behavior. You only seem to have that standard when it comes to sexual behavior.

Are we going to return to the topic now? Or will chase me around to play gotcha all day long?

I have better things to do with my time.

My advice to the Women.

Remember which politicians are doing the shaming,

and vote their worthless, misogynistic asses out of office at the earliest opportunity.

If it's not politicians, boycott whatever the assholes are selling.

I'll do my part. You do yours.

cc

You say you should pay higher rates if you eat unhealthy foods, smoke a pack a day, and drink to excess, not that you should not be covered for conditions brought on by that behavior. You only seem to have that standard when it comes to sexual behavior.

I have better things to do with my time.

Misty, the reason you are paying higher rates is so you are covered ya idiot. Plus, you are the one following me around.

The Slut Shaming Of Sexually Active Women

:)

Typical troll bulls*** trying to divert attention from Obama's violation of Americans' religious liberty.

Repeat after me Clem: "Governor" Terry McAuliffe........... :D

Repeat after me, troll. 12% real unemployment and a collapsing health care plan. :D

Chuck Todd: Dems Can't Look At What Happened In Virginia And Not Panic. I talked to a bunch of Democrats last night. They were ecstatic that they survived, but they sit there and say, another week of health care, and this could have gone the other way.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/11/06/chuck_todd_virginia_dems_panic_another_week_of_healthcare_and_this_could_have_gone_another_way.html

Misty, the reason you are paying higher rates is so you are covered ya idiot.

Where under the ACA does it say you have to pay higher rates if you smoke, drink or eat unhealthy foods?

Plus, you are the one following me around.

Don't flatter yourself.

In case you haven't noticed, this is my thread Zippy.

You are the one showing up in my threads, not the other way around.

Most 'slut shamers' are just creepy scumbags who can't get laid without roofies involved - they're just venting their own repression Islamist-style - most of them are probably either rapists or closet rapists and we'd be better off just euthanizing the lot of them ,and saving the gene pool for real men, lol

Typical troll bulls*** trying to divert attention from Obama's violation of Americans' religious liberty.

So does that religious liberty only apply to certain religions Pumpkin?

Should a for-profit corporation owned by a devout Jehovah's Witness be able to refuse to cover blood transfusions?

Should employers who practice certain fundamentalist factions of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam be exempt from covering vaccinations for their employees?

Should a for-profit corporation owned by a Scientologist be allowed to exclude psychiatry and drugs associated with psychiatry from their employees' coverage?

C'mon Puss. You believe in religious liberty for all religions right?

By that standard a Christian Scientist employer can deny coverage for any medical treatment and only cover prayer. LOL

Repeat after me, troll. 12% real unemployment and a collapsing health care plan. :D

Repeat after me Kitten. Governor Terry McAuliffe. :D

God....not this topic again???

Did someone twist your arm and force you to click on this thread?

Looks like we have a new Rayj.

13z8nmc.jpg

Where under the ACA does it say you have to pay higher rates if you smoke, drink or eat unhealthy foods?

Don't flatter yourself.

In case you haven't noticed, this is my thread Zippy.

You are the one showing up in my threads, not the other way around.

I thought you were asking me my opinion. Not what the ACA says.

Did someone twist your arm and force you to click on this thread?

Looks like we have a new Rayj.

10gmrth.jpg

I wanted to vote no, and then I thought I might as well post "God....not this topic again???".....

I thought you were asking me my opinion. Not what the ACA says.

Honestly I didn't know what you meant when you said this:

Misty, the reason you are paying higher rates is so you are covered ya idiot.

Who did you mean by 'you'? Me?

I wanted to vote no, and then I thought I might as well post "God....not this topic again???".....

Actually this topic was started with my tongue firmly implanted in my cheek, but some people have no sense of humor.

It is true though that every time the subject of whether contraception should be included as a regular part of women's health care coverage comes up, the slut shaming that takes place is overwhelming.

I've never seen so much backwards thinking when it comes to women and sex.

It seems like they think that the only women who are sexually active are sluts and prostitutes.

To the extent that any of these backwards thinkers are married, I feel sorry for their wives.

Sex is a normal, natural and healthy part of life.

They seem to associate it with a great deal of shame.