Only 5 ObamaCare signups so far in nation's capital

Nothing there, except agitprop and propaganda. Like the contents of your skull.

Only five people have fully completed the enrollment process in the D.C. insurance exchange, according to information compiled by lawmakers from four of the insurance companies participating in the exchange.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/obamacare-enrollments-washington-dc-99589.html#ixzz2k7BA5KI8

One of the first hits. Maybe you are not Internet savvy enough for this task. Maybe this is why you rarely post links.

I think he left.

:lol: ... yuuuuup!

Is that why he beat your white bread cookie-cutter imbeciles twice in two elections?

Go fuck yourself, crybaby.

He lied in the second election and you morons believed him??? Hahahahaha! Morons!

:lol:

Nothing there, except agitprop and propaganda. Like the contents of your skull.
Only five people have fully completed the enrollment process in the D.C. insurance exchange, according to information compiled by lawmakers from four of the insurance companies participating in the exchange.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/obamacare-enrollments-washington-dc-99589.html#ixzz2k7BA5KI8

One of the first hits. Maybe you are not Internet savvy enough for this task. Maybe this is why you rarely post links.

You have a link to the story. From politico. 9 hours ago it was written.
Circle-jerk thread.
Missed by a mile, actually. And that ain't easy when aiming for balls my size, candy ass!

Just sayin......

What is this compulsive need to always see a link? If I try hard enough I could find a link stating dinosaurs invented baseball , but that wouldnt really strengthen my argument. Then, when a link gets provided, it gets derided as inferior or old or misleading so it winds up being dismissed as garbage by the person demanding the link. I see this perfunctory dance a lot.

Circle-jerk thread.

They failed to read (or just outright ignored) this part of the politico piece. which is par for the con course.

(Understanding Obamacare: POLITICO’s guide to the ACA)

These five have paid their first month of premiums. More have completed applications but not yet paid the premium.

But DC HealthLink spokesman Richard Sorian says the insurers’ enrollment figures are “not an accurate depiction of the strong level of interest in the District of Columbia in obtaining quality, affordable health insurance.”

As of Oct. 21, 321 DC residents and 426 small business had selected a health plan, Sorian said. Consumers have until Dec. 15 and small businesses have until Dec. 12 to pay for coverage to start on Jan. 1.

Don't you get bored and tired of these pitiful con liars, and idiots?

They failed to read this part of the politico piece. which is par for the con course.

(Understanding Obamacare: POLITICO’s guide to the ACA)

These five have paid their first month of premiums. More have completed applications but not yet paid the premium.

But DC HealthLink spokesman Richard Sorian says the insurers’ enrollment figures are “not an accurate depiction of the strong level of interest in the District of Columbia in obtaining quality, affordable health insurance.”

As of Oct. 21, 321 DC residents and 426 small business had selected a health plan, Sorian said. Consumers have until Dec. 15 and small businesses have until Dec. 12 to pay for coverage to start on Jan. 1.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/obamacare-enrollments-washington-dc-99589.html#ixzz2k9y1PjTC

I posted the entire link.

I like the "strong levels of interest" line. I would say passing curiosity.