The Theory of Divine Creation Goes Down in Flames!

And there you go, proving my statement correct. No proof, but faith that these leaps have been explained.

And you dare say someone else's ignorance is appalling.

Your imagination is really hard at it today, goofboy. Or did I miss your post where you presented some credible, observable, and measurable evidence to support the fairy tale of divine creation?

You're a dying breed, goof, a relic of a more archaic and scientifically illiterate age when people like you used god to explain what wasn't understood. The more science answers questions and provides solid evidence that renders the idea of some deity being involved in the workings of the universe, the more willfully ignorant and stupid you appear. Oz thoroughly drubbed your sorry ass, and the best you can do is repeat your ideological meme that's already been rendered irrelevant.

So, once again - There exists a growing trove of evidence to support the Big Bang and evolutional theory of the universe, so much to the point that the theory of divine creation has been rendered fictitious. Where's your's to support your fantasy?

Your imagination is really hard at it today, goofboy. Or did I miss your post where you presented some credible, observable, and measurable evidence to support the fairy tale of divine creation?

You're a dying breed, goof, a relic of a more archaic and scientifically illiterate age when people like you used god to explain what wasn't understood. The more science answers questions and provides solid evidence that renders the idea of some deity being involved in the workings of the universe, the more willfully ignorant and stupid you appear. Oz thoroughly drubbed your sorry ass, and the best you can do is repeat your ideological meme that's already been rendered irrelevant.

So, once again - There exists a growing trove of evidence to support the evolutional theory of the universe, so much to the point that the theory of divine creation has been rendered fictitious. Where's your's to support your fantasy?

I've not attempted in this thread to validate divine creationism, I've merely been talking about the ignorance of people like you and Oz, who think that you know what happened, but have filled in the blanks in your theory with faith.

All while ridiculing faith.

I'm just laughing at your hypocrisy.

I've not attempted in this thread to validate divine creationism, I've merely been talking about the ignorance of people like you and Oz, who think that you know what happened, but have filled in the blanks in your theory with faith.

All while ridiculing faith.

I'm just laughing at your hypocrisy.

By trotting out that musty, debunked meme, you once again concede the debate.

By trotting out that musty, debunked meme, you once again concede the debate.

Like I said, when you can't admit your ass being kicked, you declare victory for yourself.

I don't blame you really, what else can you do when you don't have the integrity to admit you can't defending your position?

Like I said, when you can't admit your ass being kicked, you declare victory for yourself.

I don't blame you really, what else can you do when you don't have the integrity to admit you can't defending your position?

My position is soundly defended and supported by factual evidence.

Until you can bring something - anything - worthy of debate to the thread, I'm done wasting my time and bandwidth on a hopelessly ignorant stooge like you.

Until you can bring something - anything - worthy of debate to the thread, I'm done wasting my time and bandwidth on a hopelessly ignorant stooge like you.

Your position is full of holes which you fill in with your faith.

I don't have a problem with your position, just the ignorance of your argument that ridicules faith in others without admitting your own.

Now run away like a good little liberal.

I'm tired of embarrassing you.

more troll crap.,.. jebus fukkn christos... this guy is waaaaaaaa to stupid to know how transparent he is....

idiot

Are you also agnostic about the existence of a giant purple invisible toad?

?? You been hittin' the purple drank?

So, is it your opinion that the Bible conveniently leaves out the other planets? or are there more Gods creating them?

In the beginning...blah, blah, blah.

A provable fact has to be replicated. You can't replicate, with today's technology, the evolution of ape into man. The theory of evolution is not questioned, however, and all of the biological sciences are based on it. Many facts have been discovered via the use of the theory.

Yea that's sorta why they call it the "theory" of evolution. Other folks have the "theory" of creationism.

Is that the point? Until we find humans on another planet, you're a comfortable Christian? On the day an alien is discovered, you'll move your Bible to the Novel section of your private library?

You're a little slow and special ain't ya? Look up the word "agnostic", Corky.

Yea that's sorta why they call it the "theory" of evolution. Other folks have the "theory" of creationism.

Unlike those who believe the reality of evolution, the creationists have absolutely not one shred of credible, tangible, observable, recordable evidence to present in support of their fantasy. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I've asked for that "factual evidence", to date you've failed to produce it. Begs the question, "Why?"

Your concession is duly noted. :lol:

Unlike those who believe the reality of evolution, the creationists have absolutely not one shred of credible, tangible, observable, recordable evidence to present in support of their fantasy. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

See above. :lol:

I've asked for that "factual evidence", to date you've failed to produce it. Begs the question, "Why?"

Your concession is duly noted. :lol:

See above. :lol:

Well, you do prove the addage that you can lead an idiot to facts, but you can't make him think.

I don't propose to know how or why God did what he did or why. If he used evolution, I can go along with that.

What we do know, he said "let there be light", and it was so.

Quitter. :lol:

Concession accepted. :lol:

You're the one with his head buried up his ass. I've offered nothing for you to "accept". But I did acknowledge your willful ignorance.

I don't propose to know how or why God did what he did or why. If he used evolution, I can go along with that.

What we do know, he said "let there be light", and it was so.

Wrong. Light first appeared when the first mass of hydrogen compressed and heated to the point of initiating a fusion reaction, and the first star was born. It had nothing to do with some god and a voice-activated lamp.

You're the one with his head buried up his ass. I've offered nothing for you to "accept". But I did acknowledge your willful ignorance.

Wrong. Light first appeared when the first mass of hydrogen compressed and heated to the point of initiating a fusion reaction, and the first star was born. It had nothing to do with some god and a voice-activated lamp.

You're arguing how. I'm not. Science has taught us that the universe exploded into existence....and then, there was light.

"The Theory of Divine Creation Goes Down in Flames!"

You said it....you used it as evidence that it disproved "divine creation"....YOU did, because your link never mentioned religion.

So I've asked for proof that ANY of those 8 million "earth SIZED" rocks could support life. You've failed to provide any such proof, as such I've made you my bitch. :lol:

Now wipe off your chin, bitch! :lol:

apparently you think it is convenient to pretend to know something that you certainly DO NOT KNOW.

why is it so fukkn difficult to understand the difference between "knowing" and "believing"?

I concede that perhaps science is wrong about the Big Bang. Science has been very wrong before.

Fair enough.

You're arguing how. I'm not. Science has taught us that the universe exploded into existence....and then, there was light.

There was a lot of heat, but no real light until the first fusion reaction ignited the first star. Then, like popcorn in hot oil, they sprang to life all across the universe.

You said it....you used it as evidence that it disproved "divine creation"....YOU did, because your link never mentioned religion.

So I've asked for proof that ANY of those 8 million "earth SIZED" rocks could support life. You've failed to provide any such proof, as such I've made you my bitch. :lol:

Now wipe off your chin, bitch! :lol:

My! You sure get testy when you lose a debate, don't you?

You don't communicate very well. I kindly gave you an out with the science of the Big Bang. And then your bizarre rambling??

you think I need an out from YOU???? YOU DON"T KNOW IF GOD EXISTS! but you think you score points by acknowledging that someone else doesn't know something else. THAT is childish. I will not always be available to explain simple ideas for you. grow up

Neither the Theory of Evolution nor the Theory of Creationism can be proved, thus both should be given equal credence in public schools.

that would be considerable IF, all theories were equal. Since they are not, the pretense of logic displayed by nazi clitty is discounted with all the vehemence that sustains it.

you think I need an out from YOU???? YOU DON"T KNOW IF GOD EXISTS! but you think you score points by acknowledging that someone else doesn't know something else. THAT is childish. I will not always be available to explain simple ideas for you. grow up

I didn't say anything about God, except to say that it was written "let there be light." Science agrees that there was an explosion to kick the whole thing off. Which agrees with science.

You should try to read more closely. You'll look less foolish.