The Theory of Divine Creation Goes Down in Flames!

I posted the story from politico on the thread started about this. Are you saying politico is wrong? Would you like to move over to the thread on this topic? You should really do some internet research before you stick your foot in your mouth. The internet is a great tool for those who have the intelligence to use it.

First you have to ask me if I care that only 5 people in DC have signed up for Obamacare.

Actually, you don't have to ask me. The insignificance of such a thing WAS the fundamental point of my reply.

Yet all you got out of it was my pithy aside about FoxNews.

How typically headline focused of you, Huey.

First you have to ask me if I care that only 5 people in DC have signed up for Obamacare.

Actually, you don't have to ask me. The insignificance of such a thing WAS the fundamental point of my reply.

Yet all you got out of it was my pithy aside about FoxNews.

How typically headline focused of you, Huey.

I am not the poster that chose to attack a source prior to checking to see if any other sources reported it. If it was so insignificant why did you erroneously try to diminish the story by attacking the source?

I am not the one who has egg on their face. The story is widely reported across the spectrum of news sources. So now you claim it was insignificant. You should have posted that first instead of making an aßß of yourself.c sounds like something a troll would do. LMMFAO!

Your support of the ACA and the employer mandate.

I do? Could have fooled me the way I denigrate the reliance on both private insurance and employer involvement. And all this time, I thought I supported a universal, single payer healthcare option offset by a competitive private insurance partner.

Live and learn.

It isn't that I've failed to present any evidence. It's that you're so chicken shit of facing the evidence that you prefer to remain within your comfort zone with your shoulders tucked firmly between your buttocks to support your head up your ass.

All you are lacking is evidence that even 1 of your 8 million "earth sized" rocks is habitable....go ahead and find it, I'll wait.

I do? Could have fooled me the way I denigrate the reliance on both private insurance and employer involvement. And all this time, I thought I supported a universal, single payer healthcare option offset by a competitive private insurance partner.

Live and learn.

So you don't? So you agree that a business owner should not have to pay for coverage, in a voluntary compensation package, that covers elective contraceptive use, abortion, and sterilization procedures.

That is good to know that you believe in liberty and personal choice free of government intervention. My bad.

I am not the poster that chose to attack a source prior to checking to see if any other sources reported it. If it was so insignificant why did you erroneously try to diminish the story by attacking the source?

I am not the one who has egg on their face. The story is widely reported across the spectrum of news sources. So now you claim it was insignificant. You should have posted that first instead of making an aßß of yourself.c sounds like something a troll would do. LMMFAO!

Let me spell it out for you, child.

I DON'T CARE IF 5 OR 500000 SIGNED UP FOR OBAMACARE IN DC OR LITTLE ROCK OR ANYWHERE ELSE. ACA IS A JOKE.

I didn't see it at first but now I do and I have altered my opinion. I can do that because I'm not a partisan hack, like you.

FoxNews is also a joke. Sue me, I like killing two birds with one stone.

So you don't? So you agree that a business owner should not have to pay for coverage, in a voluntary compensation package, that covers elective contraceptive use, abortion, and sterilization procedures. That is good to know that you believe in liberty and personal choice free of government intervention. My bad.

Nope she's a complete retard that thinks the government should pay for the whole thing, no employer involvement at all.

Let me spell it out for you, child. I DON'T CARE IF 5 OR 500000 SIGNED UP FOR OBAMACARE IN DC OR LITTLE ROCK OR ANYWHERE ELSE. ACA IS A JOKE. I didn't see it at first but now I do and I have altered my opinion. I can do that because I'm not a partisan hack, like you. FoxNews is also a joke. Sue me, I like killing two birds with one stone.

Yet, like a troll, you took the time to attack a source and a poster when you thought the source was fox. As I said, I posted from politico. I guess they are a joke as well, huh? Your opinion did not change until AFTER it was shown that the source was other than fox. Too fücking funny, Troll.Interesting.

Nope she's a complete retard that thinks the government should pay for the whole thing, no employer involvement at all.

Nah, just a troll. She takes the time to respond to a post and when shown she was wrong she then claims she really doesn't care about it. That is what a troll does.

She has also left.

So you don't? So you agree that a business owner should not have to pay for coverage, in a voluntary compensation package, that covers elective contraceptive use, abortion, and sterilization procedures. That is good to know that you believe in liberty and personal choice free of government intervention. My bad.

a business owner should not have to pay for coverage

^^ This is the only useful statement. No, a business owner should have nothing to do with an employees health care. Not only because employers shouldn't be forced to commit to such a financial obligation but also because as an employee, I don't want my employer making those decisions for me.

The rest of your reply was just your preachy little partisan nature trying to ruin a perfectly effective statement.

^^ This is the only useful statement. No, a business owner should have nothing to do with an employees health care. Not only because employers shouldn't be forced to commit to such a financial obligation but also because as an employee, I don't want my employer making those decisions for me.

I removed your troll like comments that are not relative to the discussion.

As I said I commend you for not forcing your morals on business owners who do not wish to provide the mentioned coverages because of their religious beliefs.

My motto is fück all you want, who you want, regardless of gender. I just don't care what you do with your body. Just don't demand that I pay for your choices. I don't expect you to pay for mine.

You think an employer should be forced to pay for your health insurance? Instead, why don't employers take the money they pay out in health insurance and give it back the employee who can make his own health care purchases.

I'll tell you why. Coverage pools. Individual employees can't get it for as low a rate as employers can.

It's a fucked up system and Obamacare is not only condoning it, but mandating it.

Whether or not a single payer option is feasible in the US is questionable. It works here in the UK and Europe but only because there is a healthy and very affordable private insurance option to supplement it.

Personally, I don't think the US is even close to being able to make a move in that direction.

You think an employer should be forced to pay for your health insurance? Instead, why don't employers take the money they pay out in health insurance and give it back the employee who can make his own health care purchases. I'll tell you why. Coverage pools. Individual employees can't get it for as low a rate as employers can. It's a fucked up system and Obamacare is not only condoning it, but mandating it. Whether or not a single payer option is feasible in the US is questionable. It works here in the UK and Europe but only because there is a healthy and very affordable private insurance option to supplement it. Personally, I don't think the US is even close to being able to make a move in that direction.

You think an employer should be forced to pay for your health insurance? Instead, why don't employers take the money they pay out in health insurance and give it back the employee who can make his own health care purchases

Some employers do just that. It is their choice. I am so glad you believe in choice without government pressure or coercion. We will make a true constitution loving old time liberal out of you yet.

All you are lacking is evidence that even 1 of your 8 million "earth sized" rocks is habitable....go ahead and find it, I'll wait.

From my OP....

Astronomers using NASA data have calculated for the first time that in our galaxy alone, there are at least 8.8 billion stars with Earth-size planets in the habitable temperature zone.

If you weren't such an intellectual coward, you would discover for yourself that there are millions of planets capable of supporting life. But give your right wingnut lunatic fringe enough time, that will exclude Earth.

habitable-planets.jpg

I removed your troll like comments that are not relative to the discussion.

Like this ^^

As I said I commend you for not forcing your morals on business owners who do not wish to provide health insurance. the mentioned coverages because of their religious beliefs.

You've mentioned this twice now which tells me you are not averse to them being forced into providing health insurance that does not include these items. I fear I'm much more of a libertarian than you on this matter.

My motto is fück all you want, who you want, regardless of gender. I just don't care what you do with your body. Just don't demand that I pay for your choices. I don't expect you to pay for mine.

I don't particularly like the fact that my taxes go towards healthcare for the obese either, as they eat up the majority of healthcare dollars. I'd prefer the fat bastards all got sent to military style fat camps for a couple of months. Brainwash the fuckers into eating like humans instead of animals.

But with 40% of the US now considered to be clinically obese and no hope in sight that that number will decrease, what can we do? Shoot them?

(No offense to anyone who is actually obese. This is all sarcasm on my part but don't tell Huey. He thinks I'm always serious about this stuff)

Some employers do just that. It is their choice. I am so glad you believe in choice without government pressure or coercion. We will make a true constitution loving old time liberal out of you yet.

Excuse me? I've been an old time liberal for going on 40 years. I've got the scars to prove it.

I don't need your help, but thanks for the offer.

I just love atheists trying to debunk God. Lets look at the atheist beliefs.

How did the universe come into being?

According to astronomers the Universe has a specific time of beginning. The scientists have come up with several theories and all have been shot down. Currently the concept is the string theory which mans that matter comes from an alternate universe. LOL this is right out of science fiction novels I have read since the early 60's. So you need to explain this.

How did life start? When all we knew about the cell was looking at charred wood and seeing the cell structure as block in outline it was easy to believe the concept of a primordial goo creating life. The problem is now we know how complex DNA is and the fact that a lot of protein engines that make the "simple" cell function have the blueprint to create them in the DNA. All of the parts of the cell has to be there correctly to have the cell have life. DNA has the amount of information in it that is equal to 28 copies of the Encyclopedia Britannica. The odds of this happening is approximately 0. You need to explain this.

How does macro evolution work? The complexity of the DNA with everything in the cell and larger organisms to be the correct amount or the organism will not be viable. Each different species has a different amount of DNA. So how did this happen. Darwin said if the fossil record does not have examples of the very slow transition from one species to the next his theory would be false. Never has an example of this in the fossil record been found in the 150 years since Darwin said it. Also Darwin had a doubt because of the Cambrian Explosion where there was an explosion of organisms all of a sudden on the Cambrian layer that does not exist in the layer below it. Darwin thought that eventually a layer would be found. Again in the 150 years since then it has not been found. You need to explain this.

If you say that since we are here that proves it you are just taking on faith that some magic happened that you can't explain. If you do that you can't be accusative of Christians using faith since you are using it as well.

Wiggle out of this one. Science is on my side in this. Microbiology proves life starting in primordial goo false and evolution false. Top evolutionists are in a bit of a panic over this. They are talking amongst themselves about how to redo the theories to take this into account.

You think an employer should be forced to pay for your health insurance?

No I don't. I'm one of the few who thinks our system works (or worked) just fine the way it was, it needed NO help from the government. But just like everything else, when the government tries to "fix" a perceived problem, they inevitably wind up causing more problems than there were in the first place.

I just love atheists trying to debunk God. Lets look at the atheist beliefs.

How did the universe come into being?

According to astronomers the Universe has a specific time of beginning. The scientists have come up with several theories and all have been shot down. Currently the concept is the string theory which mans that matter comes from an alternate universe. LOL this is right out of science fiction novels I have read since the early 60's. So you need to explain this.

How did life start? When all we knew about the cell was looking at charred wood and seeing the cell structure as block in outline it was easy to believe the concept of a primordial goo creating life. The problem is now we know how complex DNA is and the fact that a lot of protein engines that make the "simple" cell function have the blueprint to create them in the DNA. All of the parts of the cell has to be there correctly to have the cell have life. DNA has the amount of information in it that is equal to 28 copies of the Encyclopedia Britannica. The odds of this happening is approximately 0. You need to explain this.

How does macro evolution work? The complexity of the DNA with everything in the cell and larger organisms to be the correct amount or the organism will not be viable. Each different species has a different amount of DNA. So how did this happen. Darwin said if the fossil record does not have examples of the very slow transition from one species to the next his theory would be false. Never has an example of this in the fossil record been found in the 150 years since Darwin said it. Also Darwin had a doubt because of the Cambrian Explosion where there was an explosion of organisms all of a sudden on the Cambrian layer that does not exist in the layer below it. Darwin thought that eventually a layer would be found. Again in the 150 years since then it has not been found. You need to explain this.

If you say that since we are here that proves it you are just taking on faith that some magic happened that you can't explain. If you do that you can't be accusative of Christians using faith since you are using it as well.

Wiggle out of this one. Science is on my side in this. Microbiology proves life starting in primordial goo false and evolution false. Top evolutionists are in a bit of a panic over this. They are talking amongst themselves about how to redo the theories to take this into account.

Fail. Try again.

Scientists have determined there are billions of earth sized planets in the so called Goldilocks zone required for the potential support for carbon based life. They have made this determination without ever finding one extra solar body in such a position. They have drawn this conclusion from nothing but conjecture and the probabilities that derive from a universe comprised of billions of galaxies. We have never found a planet outside of our solar system potentially capable of supporting life.

Scientists have determined there are billions of earth sized planets in the so called Goldilocks zone required for the potential support for carbon based life. They have made this determination without ever finding one extra solar body in such a position. They have drawn this conclusion from nothing but conjecture and the probabilities that derive from a universe comprised of billions of galaxies. We have never found a planet outside of our solar system potentially capable of supporting life.

See, this is what happens when right wingnut ingnoramuses post on forums without studying the issue at hand. They post ignorant nonsense like this. ^^^^^

See, this is what happens when right wingnut ingnoramuses post on forums without studying the issue at hand. They post ignorant nonsense like this. ^^^^^

So you believe we have found extra solar bodies orbiting stars in the so called Goldilocks zone? We have found planets outside the solar system that can support life? Sorry to burst your bubble but we haven't. Astronomers, observing the vastness of the universe, are speculating that billions of such planets exist. Its pure speculation at this point. There is no tangible evidence, though there is certainly a very high probability, that such planets exist.

What you have ignored is scientists have discovered there are over 100 separate physical characteristics of the Earth, Sun and Moon relationships that if there were a small difference there would be no life on Earth. Some of them are the type and size of star the Sun is, the distance of the Earth from the Sun, the tilt of the Earth axis, the size and distance of the Moon, The size of the Earth, and the list goes on and on.

Poor baby can't live with being wrong. Therefore he just says insults or like to me "fail" without any refutation of what I said. He can't stand facts of science that conflict with his faith in atheism.

What you have ignored is scientists have discovered there are over 100 separate physical characteristics of the Earth, Sun and Moon relationships that if there were a small difference there would be no life on Earth. Some of them are the type and size of star the Sun is, the distance of the Earth from the Sun, the tilt of the Earth axis, the size and distance of the Moon, The size of the Earth, and the list goes on and on.

Poor baby can't live with being wrong. Therefore he just says insults or like to me "fail" without any refutation of what I said. He can't stand facts of science that conflict with his faith in atheism.

Nothing you've posted has refuted my OP. That's where you fail. There are over 8 billion other planets capable of supporting life in our galaxy alone. And there at least 100 billion galaxies in our neck of the universe. The facts of science go far beyond your minuscule comprehension. Put the fucking bible down and pick up a science book sometime and learn something.

This is the exact arguement I use. If we are to believe that a piece of Matter collided with a piece of Anti-matter resulting the the big bang then one would have to explain what created the Matter and Anti-matter because you can't get something from nothing.

Doesn't stop progressives from trying though. :ph34r::ph34r:

There are over 8 billion other planets capable of supporting life in our galaxy alone.

No there are not, not any that are known to exist at this time. There is not one confirmed finding or observation of an earth sized planet in the Goldilocks zone orbiting any star similar to our own. Not one. Not saying they do not exist but there has only been a few planets/planetoids found in the known universe capable of supporting life as we know it. They are all in this solar system.