FDA to ban trans fats .

lefty

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do libturds require gov to make decisions for them via law?

Like health ins. You wouldn't buy it until forced.

You can't read labels or shop at healthy food stores on your own?

Folks can get online and read about trans fat, then ban their use by

simply not buying products which contain them. But turds insist gov

do the thinking for them, the decision making for them.

Pathetic

Trans fat is in a lot of food , helmets you have to make a decision about wearing it . Helmet laws take away from natural selection . Kill off dummies .

It makes no difference to me . But it seems it may cut down on a fat ass's in America

Trans fat is in a lot of food , helmets you have to make a decision about wearing it . Helmet laws take away from natural selection . Kill off dummies .

It makes no difference to me . But it seems it may cut down on a fat ass's in America

So are the fast food franchises going to suffer???

We gonna outlaw fried foods next???

Gonna be a lot of pissed off negros when they can't fry chicken... might even piss me off..

Why do liberals almost never answer questions?

Was there any actual legislation that allows them to do this?

Or do you think it's okay for the government to run on autopilot and ignore the democrat process?

The FDA does not need a law , it band saccharin years ago . No legislation needed .

"Does not need a law."

Which is exactly why Mark Levin has pointed out that we live in a post-Constitutional country where the Constitution is violated daily.

Not that the liberal-left cares.

"Does not need a law."

Which is exactly why Mark Levin has pointed out that we live in a post-Constitutional country where the Constitution is violated daily.

Not that the liberal-left cares.

Really ? You think ever dissision made by the FGDA need to go through congress? LOL

Well got to go , appointment at the VA , spending more of your tax money laughing all the way there .

The loss of freedom is insidious. Little steps over many years. If obamacare was so wonderful the gov. would not have to force people to join. Mayors of cities would not be able to tell you how many ounces of soda could be in a cup. It seems citizens do not care if they become slaves to the state. The youth of today cannot begin to imagine how much THEY HAVE LOST. I am older so it is easier for me to see the layer upon layer of laws and regulations that have reduced individual freedom in the nation. Libs will make stupid replies to this and say what about slavery. What about pollution? What about discrimination? What about child labor? You will read over and over about how regulations over every little aspect of our lives is good for us. The fact is control is the goal and the end justifies the means.

Really ? You think ever dissision made by the FGDA need to go through congress? LOL

Well got to go , appointment at the VA , spending more of your tax money laughing all the way there .

I have no problem with you receiving treatment at the VA. I have a problem with those who receive their healthcare there and are exempted from Obamacare mandates dictating what kind of insurance and care I must have. By the way have you used your GI bill or whatever educational assistance you earned? It could be helpful particularly in the areas of math and writing skills.

And yes, when a government agency is attempting to ban items I think they should go thru congress.

I have no problem with you receiving treatment at the VA. I have a problem with those who receive their healthcare there and are exempted from Obamacare mandates dictating what kind of insurance and care I must have. By the way have you used your GI bill or whatever educational assistance you earned? It could be helpful particularly in the areas of math and writing skills.

And yes, when a government agency is attempting to ban items I think they should go thru congress.

conbaggers hate it when we use any benefit . So no the only benefits I use is my shrink, not health care or any other. GI bill and all . As you baggers say "we enlisted we asked for it ".

When I read posts from you and others I wonder why I served at all

By the way going through my spell check? You have a lot of nerve , try correcting your grammar and spelling .

I am conservative. I enlisted Regular Army in 1968. Because I am a veteran the gov. is obliged by law to fulfill their part of the agreement. I was wounded and collect disability. I receive health care for my disability. The gov. gave me preference when i applied for a federal job. I used the GI bill to go to school. I feel no guilt. It was part of the deal. I do not care if any veteran uses any benefit he/she is entitled to.