Your New America - Police Force Enemas, Anal Exams and X-Rays on Man

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Male Americans aren't going to care, they allow their daughters, wives, girlfriends, female friends, grandmothers, etc., to be felt up by TSA agents....they do nothing, they're not men at all.

Yeah their testoserone is used during football games! Or they have testoserone due to GMO's.

Speaking of TSA, next will be armed idiots in greater numbers than the police. Where going fast if we don't turn this around.

you know, this kind of loopy conspiracy crap ala alex jones is partially responsible for a TSA worker with a family losing his life.

You wanna help this sht go further?

you wanna tell us about the "new world order" insanity? don't complain about "injustice" then, because you're instigating real injustice rather than IMAGINED sht like NWO and concentration camps and enemas by the police.

Get a life and show some damn responsible common sense.

you know, this kind of loopy conspiracy crap ala alex jones is partially responsible for a TSA worker with a family losing his life.

you wanna tell us about the "new world order" insanity? don't complain about "injustice" then, because you're instigating real injustice rather than IMAGINED sht like NWO and concentration camps and enemas by the police.

LOL! I won't stick around for the same old faces and voices that have not woken up to what's actually going on.

Are you paid by this site or are you just really a stupid A.H.? You can be both!

Horse-fking-sht.

Yeah that's an intellecual response. Are you just going to deny what happens thinking that calling it a "conspiracy theory," as if that will make it go away. Think man! Your lazy response or denial that there is truly something wrong in "Denmark." is childish.

The diction on "Conspiracy" occurred thousands of years ago. A theory forms investigation. Once there are facts supporting the theory, ends the theory and it becomes an action or issue that must be investigated.

Most Male Americans aren't going to care, they allow their daughters, wives, girlfriends, female friends, grandmothers, etc., to be felt up by TSA agents....they do nothing, they're not men at all.

The problem is if you want to get on that plane you have to go through this. Your benevolent government in action.

The black helicopter is targeting you now. LOL

Hey Moran. The NWO is a UN plan. It isn't conspiracy theory.

Bush 41 spoke of it. Since then it has come out from under it's cloak thanks to outfits like

Jones who continually exposed it to the point whereas there is no longer any way to hide it.

It's been discussed openly, even on MSM, repeatedly. Same with Agenda 21, once called

CT, now openly recognized as reality. Only sheep deny these.

look out for the black helicopters!! Look out for the new world order operatives!! I swear, they exist! Alex Jones on PP told me so.

martial law is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't get om trains...they're headed for fema concentration camps.

look out for the black helicopters!! Look out for the new world order operatives!! I swear, they exist! Alex Jones on PP told me so.

martial law is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't get om trains...they're headed for fema concentration camps.

D.S. you make stupid statement as if A.J. has control of MSM. It's very simple, he reports on what's out there happening in real time. If you by some dim witted reason can't see that then you really need to STFU. You really look bad. Again how much do you get paid to be F'd.Up.T.ASS, or try and sway others not to pay attention to real issues?

Police Force Enemas, Anal Exams and X-Rays on Man

I think both Left and Right wingers love this one

On the left we have government protection of the chattel property!

On the right we have government protection against illegal drugs possibilities!

The tea baggers have already started this with their vaginal probes.

WTF are you talking about over? Are you joking or can you be serious about the direction of your country. Do you have a daughter? Are you perverted? This is not a joke my friend!

No, I'm pissed about it too, I wouldn't want my wife, girlfriend, sister, or daughter to have to go through a Bob McDonald vaginal probe against their will. I mean, if they want a vaginal probe, they can knock themselves out,....... I say Bob has to get one first. That would be fair.

Why do your relations get felt up, all the time? I've traveled on planes occasionally since 9/11 and I just have to go through the x-ray thing.

Yes, it sounds bad. I hope the cops get into trouble. I don't find this story any more horrific than forced vaginal probes, however. The women didn't commit a crime.

Yes, it sounds bad. I hope the cops get into trouble. I don't find this story any more horrific than forced vaginal probes, however. The women didn't commit a crime.

This is not supposed to happen to MEN!

Wimmin?

They need to do what they're told.

cc

No, I'm pissed about it too, I wouldn't want my wife, girlfriend, sister, or daughter to have to go through a Bob McDonald vaginal probe against their will. I mean, if they want a vaginal probe, they can knock themselves out,....... I say Bob has to get one first. That would be fair.

Why do your relations get felt up, all the time? I've traveled on planes occasionally since 9/11 and I just have to go through the x-ray thing.

911 the Gift that just keeps on giving.........No one is safe from the tyranny. You can't have it both ways Dingster. Either you are in or out. You're here so you're out. You need to wake all the way up, not just on what is put out by your party. They love this split!

Why do repig b! tch about annual probes ? The repig congressmen love to be annuly porbed makes them tap dance in public restrooms .

But is police do it its not just for men .

This has been going on for more years than the tsa , and longer than 9/11.

now nefferouse love annul he's alway posting about it , that and masterbateing infront of school kids

Police Force Enemas, Anal Exams and X-Rays on Man

I think both Left and Right wingers love this one

On the left we have government protection of the chattel property!

On the right we have government protection against illegal drugs possibilities!

The result of the civil rights case will speak volumes.

The result of the civil rights case will speak volumes.

You might be right. However, it will be isolated with no news. The point still being that people are being taught to expect this type treatment. This is a plan not just a lone circustance.

Female US cop caught on tape giving two women body cavity search during routine traffic stop.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyBM_W1O9VE