What Went Wrong With ØbamaCare

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely nothing went wrong with the implimentation of Obamacare. It is going exactly as planned obsolescence and plausible deniability works governing reality and humanity.

I thought that you, of all people, would appreciate the incredibly improbable and universally unlikely chaotic chance that in all of the eternal moments moving through the continuum of forever, this one is shared by two of the greatest liars this country has ever known...

The reprecussions of Obamacare are reverberating all the way to the Virginia Governors race.... The gap is closing, and former Clinton Bag-Man Terry McAulliffe is not benefiting for continuing to support the ACA... It's almost as if he's stuck with it, because Bill Clinton is on record for backing the program, and Terry can't break from the Party line now.

I thought that you, of all people, would appreciate the incredibly improbable and universally unlikely chaotic chance that in all of the eternal moments moving through the continuum of forever, this one is shared by two of the greatest liars this country has ever known...

You don't have a thought, you recite what others think. Second, there is just this one eternal moment appled to the universe of now here. Balance is space currently here between contracting results expanding details using the same matter stream always present. this is why you do not comprehend exponential compounding of combinations between three states of matter and 8 hemispheres to each sole result within sole results.

I had to invent a way to look at how and why so many ways to separate now exist and not one works to put everything back into this singularity, why? It is so simple it requires you to end denying it is this simplicitic.

You aren't willing to do that yet or ever. Not my fault and your problem to fix, I just show what you need to do for yourself while waiting for society to save your sorry butt.

You don't have a thought, you recite what others think. Second, there is just this one eternal moment appled to the universe of now here. Balance is space currently here between contracting results expanding details using the same matter stream always present. this is why you do not comprehend exponential compounding of combinations between three states of matter and 8 hemispheres to each sole result within sole results.

I had to invent a way to look at how and why so many ways to separate now exist and not one works to put everything back into this singularity, why? It is so simple it requires you to end denying it is this simplicitic.

You aren't willing to do that yet or ever. Not my fault and your problem to fix, I just show what you need to do for yourself while waiting for society to save your sorry butt.

Wait - just a minute...I'm having an original thought - no one told me to say this - I'm not reciting or recycling....here it comes....

Fuck you...

Wait - just a minute...I'm having an original thought - no one told me to say this - I'm not reciting or recycling....here it comes....

Fuck you...

Reality has been for decades. I just decided to screw reality back without harming a sole result of ancestry physically. but imploding metaphors is my talent ruling elites haven't faced in millieniums, or 100 generations of ancestry to even the score of 20 year intervals between average being born and parenting..

one's sole replacements in this atmosphere.

Reality has been for decades. I just decided to screw reality back without harming a sole result of ancestry physically. but imploding metaphors is my talent ruling elites haven't faced in millieniums, or 100 generations of ancestry to even the score of 20 year intervals between average being born and parenting..

one's sole replacements in this atmosphere.

blah blah blah...SvffuQv.jpg

You actually believe that?

Well its kind of hard to judge it a failure before its even fully implemented.

Funny thing though, when Medicare Part D was falling to pieces from the git go, the Democrats jumped in and asked the Republicans how they could help them, and the program was fixed in a bi-partisan effort, and look at it today. It works.

Funny thing though, when Medicare Part D was falling to pieces from the git go, the Democrats jumped in and asked the Republicans how they could help them, and the program was fixed in a bi-partisan effort, and look at it today. It works.

I agree - in fact, I don't think it's a failure at all. It will do the job Obama requires of it quite beautifully.

Just think about the fun we will be having on the board in three years when Hillary Clinton is President, the Dems control the Congress, and it's a complete success without any help from the rightwards. Of course rightwards only fuck up everything they touch, so their help would only make things worse. Now think about how the voters witnessing things working and figuring out the last thing needed is another Republican in office. Now think about that on a state level.

Funny thing, as ØbamaCare is falling to pieces from the git go, the Republicans have asked the Democrats how they could help them, but Øbama and Harry Reid just keep telling them to fuck off...SvffuQv.jpg

lol....what went wrong with obama care? well for starters...it was named for a ni66er kenyan....second...well does it really matter at this point?

Hey You con freaks are the ones that started calling it Obama Care, it is the Affordable Care Act fool. Do you guys have a jealousy thing going here, would it be more palatable if we call it Romney Care. It seems that every time a con s--ts his pants, he starts screaming Obama Care did it.

Hey You con freaks are the ones that started calling it Obama Care, it is the Affordable Care Act fool. Do you guys have a jealousy thing going here, would it be more palatable if we call it Romney Care. It seems that every time a con s--ts his pants, he starts screaming Obama Care did it.

President Obama embraces 'Obamacare' label.

Dumbass

I find it extremely ironic that a little lying and denying fool that his IQ doesn't register on any known scale in the universe, would call me dumba$$. The only thing you manage to accomplish on this forum, is to show us that in the hands of an idiot, access to a keyboard and PC can be a very wasteful thing. And an ego without brains to back it up, is very consistent in making a fool of a kid like you.

I find it extremely ironic that a little lying and denying fool that his IQ doesn't register on any known scale in the universe, would call me dumba$$. The only thing you manage to accomplish on this forum, is to show us that in the hands of an idiot, access to a keyboard and PC can be a very wasteful thing. And an ego without brains to back it up, is very consistent in making a fool of a kid like you.

Yes, you expose your idiocy every time you reach for your keyboard.

I'm glad to have goaded you into this kind of response, it shows your complete inability to respond to the truth.