Connbaggers say people can

lefty

Live on $4, a day to eat . That's how fare food stamps are dropping . Great just before Thanksgiving . Really this is the christian love ? Now an adult could do it by them self but kids ? Wouldn't this lead to child neglect then social service will take the kids because it's not healthy . Then we pay more to take care of the kids we removed .

Yeah that sounds right . .

Yet they don't want people to think bad about them?

I know conbaggers want to keep people from the vote . But this mite bites them in the ass .

What could go wrong $4 a day not a meal . $29 a month . 5,000 military families will get this handed to them .

Happy thanksgiving !! Hugo how fat are you ? Could you live on $4 a day ? I think crime will really go up . go ahead shithead corect my grammar . its all you have

Live on $4, a day to eat . That's how fare food stamps are dropping . Great just before Thanksgiving . Really this is the christian love ? Now an adult could do it by them self but kids ? Wouldn't this lead to child neglect then social service will take the kids because it's not healthy . Then we pay more to take care of the kids we removed .

I know conbaggers want to keep people from the vote . But this mite bites them in the ass .

What could go wrong $4 a day not a meal . $29 a month . 5,000 military families will get this handed to them .

Happy thanksgiving !! Hugo how fat are you ? Could you live on $4 a day ? I think crime will really go up . go ahead shithead corect my grammar . its all you have

Why do you care what the fuck cons think? If yo u are concerned, do something about it!!!!

It was never meant to provide every last morsel of food you need. Its to HELP. The entitlement cant just keep going up forever can it? 47 million people are on food stamps last I checked. The slices of pie have to get smaller if the number of pie eaters increases. Do we really think there will be widespread famine over this? And throwing in the Christian jab is completely unfair.

Four dollars a day? Somone's math is a little fuzzy.

Benefit cuts will vary according to household income and other factors. A family of four would lose about $36 a month, according to the Agriculture Department, which administers the program.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-retail-sales-foodstamps-20131102,0,289841.story#axzz2jUGaQaiJ

I love this Christian hypocrite arguement the left tries to get to stick. Jesus said to help and love thy neighbor, not do everything for them so they can live. The problem is that no one wants to learn be self-sufficient, not while uncle Sam keeps taking from those who have and giving to those who don't.

I love this Christian hypocrite arguement the left tries to get to stick. Jesus said to help and love thy neighbor, not do everything for them so they can live. The problem is that no one wants to learn be self-sufficient, not while uncle Sam keeps taking from those who have and giving to those who don't.

No one here is talking about going to their homes and doing their chores, we are talking about seeing that people have something to eat moron. Cons are very strange in thinking that Jesus is malleable and you can shape him into whatever you want him to be. The gov didn't say, those who have should help those that don't, Jesus said that, haven't any of you cons actually read the bible? Being agnostic I don't really care, but aren't you cons trying to turn your own supposed savior into a villain. You freaks need to write your own bible, because it's mighty f--king obvious that you don't believe in the one you currently have.

they can always get a job. what a revelation. and please don't tell me there are no jobs available. hundreds of thousands of seasonal workers will be hired from now until Christmas. If they work 3 jobs they can earn a decent living even if all 3 jobs are at minimum wage

The thing I find problematic about the getting three jobs thing, is that we will have to extend the length of our days, but I guess you cons already have a plan in mind to do that, so I will just sit back in amusement while watching you nuts trying to accomplish that one. You cons come up with a hell of a lot of idea's, but most of them seem to have been thought up or devised by a monkey.

I just love it. The Republicans have no real power and you fools still try to blame them. The Blame Bush syndrome is live and well. The problem is the facts show it is the Democrats that are in control of all the programs so put the blame where it belongs. OBAMA

they can always get a job. what a revelation. and please don't tell me there are no jobs available. hundreds of thousands of seasonal workers will be hired from now until Christmas. If they work 3 jobs they can earn a decent living even if all 3 jobs are at minimum wage

Agreed,

No one said life was easy, but there is always a job out there for someone willng to work.

Where did you get that $4 a day figure?

Most of the folks I see breaking out the Foodstamp Cards in the checkout line are fat , unkept slobs...

Years ago, these people were limited to certain items in the supermarket. These were food products which were nutritional and would sustain them---not fatten them up.... Now they can pretty much buy anything they like, and are clearly not making healthy choices.

The thing I find problematic about the getting three jobs thing, is that we will have to extend the length of our days, but I guess you cons already have a plan in mind to do that, so I will just sit back in amusement while watching you nuts trying to accomplish that one. You cons come up with a hell of a lot of idea's, but most of them seem to have been thought up or devised by a monkey.

many many people have been able to work 3 jobs without extending the length of days. If anyone on foodstamps is $30 dollars a month away from starving then they wont make it anyway.You can almost find that much money on the ground a month if you try hard enough. Everythings the end of the world whenever an entitlement even gets threatened with a reduction.

many many people have been able to work 3 jobs without extending the length of days. If anyone on foodstamps is $30 dollars a month away from starving then they wont make it anyway.You can almost find that much money on the ground a month if you try hard enough. Everythings the end of the world whenever an entitlement even gets threatened with a reduction.

Typical con bulls--t, it should rain money, but only on me. You freaks always have a excuse, but it is always tends to come full circle into being f--k them or teach a man to fish, and then you can steal his fish.

LOL...your fake outrage goes only as far as your ability to blame someone else. If you couldn't blame someone else you would care about it

freddy let me show you how to fit 3 jobs in to a persons life without adding a second to our 24 hour day:

job 1 40 hours M-F 9-5

job 2 30 hours M-F 8pm-2am

job 3 2 12 hour shifts Sat/Sun

There you have 82 hours of a work week. Even if all jobs paid 7.50/hr that is $615/wk gross most likely $500/net. That is $26k/yr net. If you can't survive on that then something is wrong with you. you don't need a car, you don't need a cell phone, you don't need a television and you don't need a vacation. you should be able to eat, buy clothes and pay rent withoug stealing a penny from other tax payers.

Please don't tell me that this is unrealistic. I typically put in an 80-100 hour week, raised my son, coached his little leage team, go on vacation and seem to make a lot of money despite economic conditions. Do you think I feel bad for the moron working 30 hours a week for minimum wage with 4 kids at home?? The problem is not that I should pay more so they can eat, the problem is what makes you think you can have 4 kids and only be capable of getting a part time minimum wage job? Give the kids up for adoption.

397489_612037945518361_1313352761_n.jpg

Tea Party Nazis celebrate saving a little tax money.

You're very ill. I'd call for a doctor, but your President just phucked up the medical profession beyond belief, so suffer.

Why should we correct your grammar, when you obviously have no desire to learn yourself?

Foodstamps are being cut because of liberals, not "conbaggers".

YOUR party increased the food stamps, then used the money elsewhere.

YOUR party is responsible.

Why is that liberals can't embrace their own stupidity?

Typical con bulls--t, it should rain money, but only on me. You freaks always have a excuse, but it is always tends to come full circle into being f--k them or teach a man to fish, and then you can steal his fish.

The irony here is that it was liberals who stole the fish.

In typical liberal fashion, the actions of liberals are always blamed on someone else.

Dumbass.

He also didn't say that you should have the government take care of the poor and sick.

The left refuses to address that issue because they don't want to get their own hands dirty.

They cant buy thier own food ,but Im making the excuses.Classic. Who is "stealing " thier fish? Furthermore you made no effort to discredit what I posted except for name calling and non sensical metaphors. The entitlement is getting REDUCED!!! not ELIMINATED!! They will be fine dont worry yourself. And the next time it "rains money" on me will be the first time I can guarantee you that.Of course this could just be more of my con BS.

They cant buy thier own food ,but Im making the excuses.Classic. Who is "stealing " thier fish? Furthermore you made no effort to discredit what I posted except for name calling and non sensical metaphors. The entitlement is getting REDUCED!!! not ELIMINATED!! They will be fine dont worry yourself. And the next time it "rains money" on me will be the first time I can guarantee you that.Of course this could just be more of my con BS.

The "it should rain money, but only on me" says it all. You have to remember that we "conbaggers" are thieves. We steal from the poor to add to our riches. Every "conbagger" on here is rich and therefore we couldn't care less about the poor, even though we DO care about those who cannot help themselves and are willing to help them. Every job/career we've had we stole from someone. Every dime we get back from SS is a dime that someone poor doesn't get, thus thievery. Every degree or educational success is one taken from someone else. Yes, we're all rich because we steal from others. And the poor are poor BECAUSE the democrats can't seem to stop us from all this theft.

Didn't you already do this thread?

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/157092-food-stamps-being-cut-by-conbaggers/

Why yes, you did.

The standard liberal "scream it over and over again and Shirley some of it will stick" method.

SNAP has been cut because the TEMPORARY increase from the 2009 recovery act expired.

What that means to you...

This temporary increase was passed by a democratic House, a democratic Senate and a democrat president. The expiration has NUTTIN to do with republicans.

The cutting of food stamps at this time was legislated by democrats.

Nice try with the spin, liar.

Your turn.

Do you know what SNAP stands for, lefty? Lemme give you a hint of the first word, rhymes with "upplimental." As in, "not the main."

Now flee again your own thread.

Do you know what SNAP stands for, lefty? Lemme give you a hint of the first word, rhymes with "upplimental." As in, "not the main."

Now flee again your own thread.

Indeed, even a dollar a month would be supplemental.

And it would amount to less pillaging of the successful classes and more "tough love" for the "fail and give up" classes.

but the votes to the Bilderberg parties counted...

So what if they are working against you America....

An Open Letter to Democratic and Republican Voters

Our dear slaves,

We, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers of the world, extend our heartfelt thanks to the tens of millions of mainline Democrats and mainline Republicans out there who make up the bulk of the American electorate.

First and foremost, thank you for the trillions in extortion “bailout” money, and for continuing to vote for one or the other of the two political parties that jointly gave us all that money at your expense.

Thank you for letting our uniformed goons grope, radiate and harass you and your loved ones (especially your children!) at the airport.

Thank you for always putting partisanship above principle.

Thank you for always winking and looking the other way (or mindlessly applauding) when "your" party does the very things you wax indignant about whenever the "other" party does them, and for being willfully blind to the moral and intellectual hypocrisy this betrays.

Thank you for never questioning the validity of the "wasted vote" argument.

Thank you for being such willing dupes for the teleprompter-reading puppets (e.g., Clinton, Bush, Obama, Romney, etc.) we put before you every election season, and for never asking them real questions.

Thank you for being so willfully stupid as to think there’s no fundamental difference between an election and a horse race, and for consequently assuming that even if the candidate you vote for supports the very policies you most passionately oppose, as long as he wins the election, you “win” as well.

Thank you for sheepishly letting our water-carrying, talking point-parroting minions in the TV "news" media dictate to you not only which issues are more important than others, but what your "choices" are on election day.

Thank you for being so ridiculously gullible that you honestly think a pro-war/pro-police state/pro-debt money/pro-
Democrat, on the one hand, and a pro-war/pro-police state/pro-debt money/pro-NWO Republican, on the other, represents an actual "choice."

Thank you for being so cowardly, so pathetic, and so unwilling to question the validity of your fairy-tale worldview, that -- no matter how many hardcore facts are spoon fed to you by informed truth-seekers -- you go right on clinging to the term "conspiracy theory" the way a four-year-old child clings to his teddy bear.

Thank you for having so much of your precious egos invested in the delusional fantasy that we (the ruling-class oligarchs you like to pretend don't exist) never "conspire" to engage in criminal wrongdoing, that you have to be dragged kicking and screaming (like the spoiled children you all are) into acknowleding each and every fact that points in the opposite direction.

Thank you for doing the "SIEG HEIL!" to the official story on 9/11 whenever someone criticizes either the Nazi-style police state or terroristic wars of aggression for which that official story continues to serve as the all-justifying excuse.

Thank you for spending nearly all your free time either gazing glassy-eyed at the television, playing video games, or fondling your cell phones.

Thank you for always treating politics as just another specator sport.

Thank you for being unwilling to recognize an Orwellian euphemism when you hear one (or, even better, for being blissfully ignorant of what the term euphemism even means).

And last but certainly not least, thank you for being so arrogant as to think that giggling and snickering at everything like you’re still in high school some how makes you part of our club -- and hence immune from our depopulation agenda. (News flash: it doesn't.)

Were it not for your willful ignorance, your moral and intellectul cowardice, and your childlike obsession with mindless distractions, we wouldn't be having such a laughably easy time economically ass-raping you and wrapping the Nazification of America in the American flag.

You are without question the wet dream of every totalitarian dictator who's ever lived, because there's absolutely no amount of tyranny or police state thuggery you won't sheepishly put up with as long as (a) you have TVs to gawk at and cell phones to fondle, and (B) you have someone -- anyone -- to look down your snooty little noses at.

Your increasingly and ravenously affectionate owners,

The Eight Families

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=217087.0;topicseen

It was never meant to provide every last morsel of food you need. Its to HELP. The entitlement cant just keep going up forever can it? 47 million people are on food stamps last I checked. The slices of pie have to get smaller if the number of pie eaters increases. Do we really think there will be widespread famine over this? And throwing in the Christian jab is completely unfair.

there nothing unfair about the Christian job. It goes perfectly well with Republican hypocrisy. The worse bill passed by Republicans cut billions from food stamps while increasing subsidies the Congressmen benefit from. It's disgusting.

Safety nets are always strained during a weak economy. Much of our debt is not from new spending, it's from lost revenue and increased need for those with lost jobs or lost hours. Now is not the time to cut. You don't cut a program when it's needed the most.

Is English your second language?

Freddy while you sitting back and pondering (an activity I suspect keeps you from working) you may also sit in wonder at the fact that five years into the much-ballyhooed HOPE and CHANGE touted by Barack Obama back in 2008, we are awarding food stamps at a record level. Is this what you supporters meant back in 2008 when you robotically chanted, "Yes We Can!" ????