why should we have to submit personal info for health ins ?

why should we have to submit personal info for health ins. arent we all equal ?

You need to stop watching FOX News dumbazz.

Guess what?

Anyone who has reviewed the standard application that any and every applicant visiting the Obamacare website will fill out, knows that there are no medically specific questions that require disclose of any medical information beyond learning whether or not you smoke—something that has never been deemed by law or otherwise to be a medical secret to be protected.

Why is this the case?

Disclosure of health conditions was previously relevant when filling out an insurance application due to the opportunity of an insurer to either deny issuance of a policy or charge more for the policy for those with pre-existing conditions.

But as most Americans should know by now, thanks to Obamacare, pre-existing condition considerations in the issuance of health insurance are now a thing of the past. Thus, there is no reason to ask about your medical conditions as they have no bearing whatsoever on the issuance of a policy.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/10/25/claims-that-obamacare-website-violates-health-privacy-reveals-embarrassing-fact-gop-does-not-understand-hipaa-or-obamacare/

arent we all equal ?

what kind of database scam is oblamer running ?

Hey shit for brains, I have to answer questions for my insurance company, and i'm not in one of the exchanges. You really should hitch your mouth to your brain before you say giddy up to it.

Hey shit for brains, I have to answer questions for my insurance company, and i'm not in one of the exchanges. You really should hitch your mouth to your brain before you say giddy up to it.

Sure. Private entity. Not the government though.

You would have fit in well behind the Iron Curtain.

sorry it went over the libloons headz

should I try a question about cartoons ?

so you score higher ?

Answering questions is kinda silly. Between the NSA and the IRS, they already have all the info they'll ever need

HIPAA is antiquated, anyway.

that was my point of the thread...

it proves how inefficiant the gov is when they arent able to put the info together

do we really want the greedy tax and spend libloons controlling our healthcare ?

that was my point of the thread...

it proves how inefficiant the gov is when they arent able to put the info together

do we really want the greedy tax and spend libloons controlling our healthcare ?

In as much as they are idiots ...no, not really.

But o'barry is just so damned cool tho...

In as much as they are idiots ...no, not really.

But o'barry is just so damned cool tho...

why should I have to enter personal info when oblamer can tell who I am by an email I sent 2 years ago

we had this libloon on the radio saying the web failure is the republicans fault because they didnt blindly follow the pres like the libloons did..

doesnt that sound like the local libloons ?

Yeah. They're gonna go down with Ted Cruz.

Well, if Ted Cruz continues to support a return to government that follows the constitution I guess I will go down with him. We are already aware of your disdain for those that support the constitution.