Synthetic marijuana is more dangerous/addictive than Meth

Ban it ? Wasn't banning weed how we got this crap on shelf in stores in the first place ? Does anybody here have any friends or family affected by this scourge ? Are any of you even aware HOW addictive it is and the days of heroin withdrawal like symptoms it takes to get off it ? Its surprising nasty stuff. The worst part is, most kids think this stuff is "Like pot" and "Safe". This couldn't be further from the truth.

I personally believe it was engineered to be that bad, it was DESIGNED to make money (By getting you hooked), not get you high.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“Spice” or “K-2” are just two names for products sold as incense. There are many product names such as Yucatan Fire, King Krypto, Mr. Nice Guy, K-3, Red Magic, Blueberry Medication and Scooby Snax Potpourri. Herbs like baybean are sprayed with chemicals which may include JWH-015, JWH-018, JWH-019, JWH-073, JWH-081, JWH-122, JWH-200, JWH-203, JWH-210, JWH-250, JWH-320, JWH-398, HU-210, HU -211, CP-47, 497, cannabicyclohexanol, AM-694, AM-2201, RCS-4.

It's bad shit. We end up with adolescents who are in full blown psychosis for days after smoking the stuff and they never really recover from it. Some still see black shadows for years after smoking it.

Scary stuff but..... the government really doesn't have the power to determine what and what not you can't put into your own body.

Ensure people are educated about the risks and if they want to trade in their lifelong sanity for a few hours of escape from reality? So be it. Although we ALSO shouldn't have to pay to support them their lives do to BAD lifesyle choices.

the government really doesn't have the power to determine what and what not you can't put into your own body.

Wrong. Flat out wrong. Spice exist BECAUSE of the GOVERNMENT PROHIBITION of marijuana.

Ensure people are educated about the risks and if they want to trade in their lifelong sanity for a few hours of escape from reality? So be it. Although we ALSO shouldn't have to pay to support them their lives do to BAD lifesyle choices.

Stfu Sally, no one asked you about that.

Attn MODS: would it be a violation of the rules to link to the thread this was discussed in ?

Wrong. Flat out wrong. Spice exist BECAUSE of the GOVERNMENT PROHIBITION of marijuana.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ya.... the prohibition that stops absolutely NO ONE from smoking it.

You've gone pretty anti-freedom since you got arrested for riding your Huffy through an accident scene.

It's like "da man" got you under his thumb!

Attn MODS: would it be a violation of the rules to link to the thread this was discussed in ?

Say what? :lol: :lol: :lol: You're K-2ing as I post aren't you?

No.

If you're doing drugs you bought from a gas station then you are an idiot.

No shiit. Even at 3.50 a gallon, the good stuff is still cheaper than what's on the shelf.

Not a problem. Maybe Devry will find a new bunch of people to judge.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209646

Smoking spice for 3 years - Can someone help me quit!!! I am desperate!!!

First post here, And my first question is how the hell do I quit smoking spice, funny how here in Washington state marijuana is legal under 1 oz. but yet they are really cracking down on spice. the stores around here sell all different kinds of spice, If my tolerance gets to high on 1 I switch to another.

I really need to kick this shit and have tried on numerous occasions only making it to day 3 then breaking down and buying some, my fiance can't deal with me trying to kick it so she asks do you want some? sure I say, because that is the spice talking.

I quit cigarettes after 27 years, but can't kick this spice shit,WOW . also, I do no other drugs

I haven't noticed any health concerns (like I have read about on here) other than lung issues. but that is expected when smoking anything.

any and all help is greatly appreciated! I am desperate!

Thanks

digitaldreamz added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

BTW I can't even stand myself coming off spice the mood swings and foul moods are just terrible.

Last edited by digitaldreamz; 17-03-2013 at 18:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Not a problem. Maybe Devry will find a new bunch of people to judge.

He didn't comprehend the OP obviously. I am NOT for a ban on ANY substance. I was even pointing out how "intelligent" people outlawing "The dangerous scourge of weed" are the same people who are responsible for them getting something far more dangerous instead. If spice is Banned, I don't even want to know what the next capitalist is going to fill that niche with. :glare:

Ban it ? Wasn't banning weed how we got this crap on shelf in stores in the first place ? Does anybody here have any friends or family affected by this scourge ? Are any of you even aware HOW addictive it is and the days of heroin withdrawal like symptoms it takes to get off it ? Its surprising nasty stuff. The worst part is, most kids think this stuff is "Like pot" and "Safe". This couldn't be further from the truth.

I personally believe it was engineered to be that bad, it was DESIGNED to make money (By getting you hooked), not get you high.

As much as I hate you Handjob I do have a serious comment on this synthetic crap.

A few years ago when this shiit got popular, 09-10, is when I first came into contact with it. It was huge in the entire military. Not detectable on a UA, available at all over the place, the shit was a big problem. The first time I saw it was in formation, a guy in another plt passed out while at attention. Me being one of two medics in formation I ran over, he came to pretty fast and I took him in the aid station. He was talking like a mad man, at first I thought he was a heat casualty, then I realized his vitals didn't support that theory. I was stumped until another medic pulled a Spice wrapper out of his pocket. The kid had been smoking synthetic weed, I didn't know what it was at first but the barracks guys filled me in.

Since that day I saw about a dozen like that over the next year, when the army finally got the test for it, it went away pretty much. It still pops up every now and again but nothing like 09-10. The weed war is ridiculous I am all for legalizing weed if no reason other then to get rid of Spice. I have never seen anyone pass out smoking weed before.

On another note, i would love if the army started to allow medical weed... I have had a good amount of both feet amputated and I get alot of nerve pain, I take tramadol but it doesn't help a whole lot with nerve pain. Weed on the other hand is perfect for my pain and non addictive, i hate being addicted to a synthetic opiate but if I dont want to spend the whole day with my feet elevated I have to take it.

*chuckle*

Marijuana=from nature=not dangerous

Spice=Designed by man to make money=DANGEROUS

I don't even wanna know whats next if they ban spice.

Marijuana IS dangerous RETARD. Quit getting your research from High Times DUMBASS. :D

Ya I did...... You think ALL the other drugs were designed because marijuana is illegal???????

Now, how did you come to that conclusion dummy ?

*chuckle*

Marijuana IS dangerous RETARD. Quit getting your research from High Times DUMBASS. :D

Not even near as much so. I speak from experience.

Now, how did you come to that conclusion dummy ?

Because of your ridiculous premise that K-2 was made because pot is illegal DUH which of course is not true. We have synthetics of just about anything known to man dopey, ESPECIALLY pharmaceuticals.

Not even near as much so. I speak from experience.

You're also the DUMBASS who drove through an accident scene on your Huffy, then was DUMB enough to start a thread complaining about "the man" hassling you. :D:D:D Your experience on anything? Worth ZERO.

Read the actual research about marijuana, pot head, and get back to me.

Well, at least we know why you're unemployed. Can't pass a drug test.... :)