WOW! Nation's Top Hospitals Now Opting Out of Obamacare

Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals, Watchdog.org reports.

Slideshow_420W_Case_Medical_Center_06211

Americans who sign up for Obamacare will be getting a big surprise if they expect to access premium health care that may have been previously covered under their personal policies. Most of the top hospitals will accept insurance from just one or two companies operating under Obamacare, Watchdog.org reports. The organization looked at the top 18 hospitals nationwide as ranked by U.S. News and World Report for 2013-2014, contacting each hospital to determine their contracts and talking to several insurance companies as well. Here's what they found (for more details, read Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare).

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CHEAP SECOND RATE COVERAGE LIBS. FEEL USED YET? :D

I am presently on Blue Cross/Blue Shield and have purchased a similar Blue Cross/Blue Shield policy through the exchange. I can't see many of the hospitals in Chicago refusing to accept BCBS. There were three companies offering insurance in my county: Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and some company called Land of Liberty. I stayed with the company that I knew would be accepted everywhere. I would probably have had the same success with Aetna.

you can keep your doctor....period

I am presently on Blue Cross/Blue Shield and have purchased a similar Blue Cross/Blue Shield policy through the exchange. I can't see many of the hospitals in Chicago refusing to accept BCBS. There were three companies offering insurance in my county: Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and some company called Land of Liberty. I stayed with the company that I knew would be accepted everywhere. I would probably have had the same success with Aetna.

We can only HOPE we make the right choice when we are forced to CHANGE

So what is going to happen is that everybody at the bottom of the economic ladder will have unrestricted, untethered access to healthcare, and those at the top will too. Those presently in the middle will suffer by having to decide if their ailment is really bad enough to go see the doctor because of that huge deductible they will now have to pay coupled with that huge annual cost of obamanocare.

Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals, Watchdog.org reports.

Slideshow_420W_Case_Medical_Center_06211

Americans who sign up for Obamacare will be getting a big surprise if they expect to access premium health care that may have been previously covered under their personal policies. Most of the top hospitals will accept insurance from just one or two companies operating under Obamacare, Watchdog.org reports. The organization looked at the top 18 hospitals nationwide as ranked by U.S. News and World Report for 2013-2014, contacting each hospital to determine their contracts and talking to several insurance companies as well. Here's what they found (for more details, read Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare).

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CHEAP SECOND RATE COVERAGE LIBS. FEEL USED YET? :D

well you can if you pay your deductible upfront............what a god damn mess....lyndon baines jonson

In Florida they dropped out. There are only 4 agencies on the exchange and not all of them offer all 4 levels of plans. To get equivalent insurance I will have to pay $400 more a month for a platinum. People getting the Bronze plan will have a $12400 deductible. What a plan????? There are only 5 states that have lower rates but not $2500 lower as promised. What are you paying relative to what you had and what level are you getting?

So what is going to happen is that everybody at the bottom of the economic ladder will have unrestricted, untethered access to healthcare, and those at the top will too. Those presently in the middle will suffer by having to decide if their ailment is really bad enough to go see the doctor because of that huge deductible they will now have to pay coupled with that huge annual cost of obamanocare.

Agreed.... the middle class will bare the brunt of the consequences caused by HuesseinCare.