Food stamps being cut by conbaggers

lefty

But 45% of food stamp recipients are military families . Wow you guys must have a huge pay increase for military people ? Or you really don't give a fu-k about them

Not talking welfare but food stamps . Nice .

groceries going up and help going down .

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But 45% of food stamp recipients are military families . Wow you guys must have a huge pay increase for military people ? Or you really don't give a fu-k about them

45% military families?????

That's what statistics say . And look at their pay .

what stats...too lazy to research your claim....but 45% military families......not against food stamps

what stats...too lazy to research your claim....too lazy to punctuate either, lol....but 45% military families......not against food stamps

During the shutdown our troops only got two meals per day yet barry made sure all the convicts in our prisons still got three. See where your dimocrat loyalties lie?

what stats...too lazy to research your claim....but 45% military families......not against food stamps

You support taking food out of the mouths of children and elderly people? And then you actually come on a site like this and defend it as if you're the good guy? You complete and total piece of shit. You just gave me that much more reason to come after your ass with everything including the kitchen sink. As far as i'm concerned it's complete and total warfare on anything conservative, and as the title of this forum declares it's no holds barred, everything is on the table, and there will be no quarter.

The 5,000 military families receiving food stamps was a tiny percentage of the 48 million recipients nationwide, but it was a major increase over the previous year when the Department of Agriculture reported that only 1,000 recipients listed "active duty military" as their employment status.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/07/13/dod-5000-military-families-losing-food-stamps.html

Lefy uses progressive math.

You support taking food out of the mouths of children and elderly people? And then you actually come on a site like this and defend it as if you're the good guy? You complete and total piece of shit. You just gave me that much more reason to come after your ass with everything including the kitchen sink. As far as i'm concerned it's complete and total warfare on anything conservative, and as the title of this forum declares it's no holds barred, everything is on the table, and there will be no quarter.

first of all, i give every poster the respect i want from them...you have cursed me twice. i'll give you one more opportunity to post to me in a civil manner or don't bother posting to me...second, i apologize for calling you a name after you cursed me previous. very immature of me. third, i have always respected your opinions and agree on some of them..last, show me where i ever said i was against food stamps, i am pretty liberal when it comes to social caring...your call

The 5,000 military families receiving food stamps was a tiny percentage of the 48 million recipients nationwide, but it was a major increase over the previous year when the Department of Agriculture reported that only 1,000 recipients listed "active duty military" as their employment status.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/07/13/dod-5000-military-families-losing-food-stamps.html

Lefy uses progressive math.

Sorry read it wrong it was 45% of military families , not of all food stamps . But still shows you could give a sh! t about service people , screw them ? That's how you feel ? Wow would that you mite has served but it seems you didn't .

this really does suck... i used to be able to purchase all my families food supplies for 50 cents on the food stamp dollar...i would purchase about a thousand dollars worth of food stamps a month for 500 bucks...now i cant get 500 dollars worth...funny thing is...those whores would take that money and gamble it at the dive bar down town....so i guess i will have to pay full retail for my families grub from now on...bunch of bull sh it i tell ya

Sorry read it wrong it was 45% of military families , not of all food stamps . But still shows you could give a sh! t about service people , screw them ? That's how you feel ? Wow would that you mite has served but it seems you didn't .

Lefty uses the tried and true progressive diversion of attack the opponent when proven wrong on the issues. Obama would be proud, son.

Ps. You are still wrong, moron. How many military families do you think their are?

Quite the deal as we all celebrate YEAR FIVE of Barack Obama's utopic HOPE and CHANGE! Under such wonderous economic times shouldn't Food Stamp usage go DOWN, instead of being at a record HIGH?

You sure care a lot about people as long as it's someone else's money to show how much you care.

You sure care a lot about people as long as it's someone else's money to show how much you care.

Well, we know he did not spend his money on a quality education. Nor anyone else's money for that matter.

I'm a little fuzzy on the whole "cut" thingy....if I double something and then "cut" it 10 % - that is a cut?

What is an increase? Triple?

Just how many people will be left at the end of Obama's wonderful leadership who WON'T be on food stamps?

dude calm down. its getting cut not eliminated. All of the sudden liberals are concerned about the millitary? Dont you guys want to eliminate most of the millitary anyway? Nobody is going to starve I promise.

What happened to the compassionate conservative thing? seems it has gone bust, and now you rednecks just give poor people the finger from your trailer windows.

lefty please explain to me why you think it's okay for the government to steal my money just because I have a lot more of it then most people and give it to people who don't have money? As far as military families on welfare that's a shame.However, they volunteered to go in to the military it's their choice.If they can't make ends meet then they need to have their spouse get a job, second job, third job.

If your gonna lie... make up a one that someone may belive... dumb Mexicans..

What happened to the compassionate conservative thing? seems it has gone bust, and now you rednecks just give poor people the finger from your trailer windows.

And you losers think govt has to feed everyone. Weird thing is I can't find that in my Constitution. Damn idiots are so lame you can't even feed yourselves. Even a stupid bird knows how to feed itself.

And you losers think govt has to feed everyone. Weird thing is I can't find that in my Constitution. Damn idiots are so lame you can't even feed yourselves. Even a stupid bird knows how to feed itself.

It doesn't say in the constitution that anyone named Mildred will be a miserable selfish jerk and a$$hole, but you seem to follow that route, so what the f--k are you trying to say here, I bet you don't even take a bath or brush your two teeth, because it doesn't say you have too in the constitution. By the way, are you chunky tranny?

It doesn't say in the constitution that anyone named Mildred will be a miserable selfish jerk and a$$hole, but you seem to follow that route, so what the f--k are you trying to say here, I bet you don't even take a bath or brush your two teeth, because it doesn't say you have too in the constitution. By the way, are you chunky tranny?

Poor pitiful creature cries and whines while expecting someone to feed him. Pathetic. Your mommy needs to change your diaper.