well another day of you crybaby conbaggers

lefty

You two are b!tching about everything going on . Next year you'll really be crying when repigs are tosted out . You see the majority still blame the conbaggers for the shut down and all the lies Cruz tells won't help .

You two are b!tching about everything going on . Next year you'll really be crying when repigs are tosted out . You see the majority still blame the conbaggers for the shut down and all the lies Cruz tells won't help .

Man I gotta tell ya I barely even remeber the shutdown. It was not the armageddon that the left made it out to be. The healthcare debate will completely obliterate the shutdown in the american consciousness .

We should all be bîtching about what has been going on for the last 20 years if you believe in the limited federal government powers outlined in the constitution.

Man I gotta tell ya I barely even remeber the shutdown. It was not the armageddon that the left made it out to be. The healthcare debate will completely obliterate the shutdown in the american consciousness .

If you forget that easily, I suggest you get yourself checked for Dementia, or possibly Alzheimer, that type of forgetfulness is serious business dude. Fortunately the majority of Americans aren't afflicted with the same disease that you have, and will remember it very well. I guess it's good that you are that mentally f--ked up, you won't realize what happened, and it will cut down on your con whining.

well another day of you crybaby conbaggers

b!tching on the web .

Hey, who cares that Obama has destroyed the economy and is going to do the same to US health care?

Not moonbats. :glare:

You people are painfully stupid.

what about those WMD's conturds? some things are not forgotten...cavedweller tcons are laughable...

Obama's top intelligence official believes they're in Syria.

Is he a "cave-dweller?"

Imbecile.

Hey, who cares that Obama has destroyed the economy and is going to do the same to US health care?

Not moonbats. :glare:

You people are painfully stupid.

Obama's top intelligence official believes they're in Syria.

Is he a "cave-dweller?"

Imbecile.

I'm sorry that Obama singled you out to destroy your economy (you well deserve it), but mine is doing well. Cletis Clem you have lied and deceived so much on this forum that you have become a sick joke and the cons that are slightly sane don't even support your bulls--t. You have destroyed any credibility you may have had, by your lunatic belief that everyone should believe any lunatic s--t you come up with, and consider it gospel, and your non-existent sources have become the punch line for all your posts. What makes you think, that by sending people back to a post you made long before, of some stupid opinion you posted, can somehow now be considered a f--king source. Quit making a damn fool of yourself Cletis, it is getting tiresome and tedious.

I'm sorry that Obama singled you out to destroy your economy (you well deserve it), but mine is doing well. Cletis Clem you have lied and deceived so much on this forum that you have become a sick joke and the cons that are slightly sane don't even support your bulls--t. You have destroyed any credibility you may have had, by your lunatic belief that everyone should believe any lunatic s--t you come up with, and consider it gospel, and your non-existent sources have become the punch line for all your posts. What makes you think, that by sending people back to a post you made long before, of some stupid opinion you posted, can somehow now be considered a f--king source. Quit making a damn fool of yourself Cletis, it is getting tiresome and tedious.

Since you are dong so well voluntarily increase your tax burden. Stop demanding others pay the way and show some leadership.

If you forget that easily, I suggest you get yourself checked for Dementia, or possibly Alzheimer, that type of forgetfulness is serious business dude. Fortunately the majority of Americans aren't afflicted with the same disease that you have, and will remember it very well. I guess it's good that you are that mentally f--ked up, you won't realize what happened, and it will cut down on your con whining.

How did I whine exactly? I just said no one will care about the shutdown especially come election time. The health care law will definitely affect way more Americans than ten shutdowns would. And just to be clear... Just because someone may be to the right of YOU doesnt make them a"CON". Obviously I remember the shutdown, but just because it interrupted a few field trips to Washington doesnt mean that it affected most Americans. 90% of the government kept humming along just fine during this apocalyptic shutdown and all the government workers got back pay for the time they lost .Paid for not working. We should all be shutdown.

That's all they do, all day long, every day...instead of working or looking for a job, they just whine and cry and b-I-tch like little baby ballerinas in tu-tu's...little pink tu-tu-wearing Reagan shoeshine worshipping whiners, looking up at Reagan's wall-poster with the same adoring expression raptor nancy wore during Ronnie's swearing in.

Have you looked at the polls for the upcoming mid term elections yet. Democrats who voted for Obama care are in big trouble.

That's all they do, all day long, every day...instead of working or looking for a job, they just whine and cry and b-I-tch like little baby ballerinas in tu-tu's...little pink tu-tu-wearing Reagan shoeshine worshipping whiners, looking up at Reagan's wall-poster with the same adoring expression raptor nancy wore during Ronnie's swearing in.

The Kettle calling the pot black. Look at what you do. Bitch all the time usually with the left wing lies about the opposition.

Hello? The shut down (actually partial shutdown) is old news sparky. Try to keep up!

Conservatives like myself are laughing 24 hours a day watching Hussein destroy the progressive movement............ :D

OBAMACARE<~~~~~~~~~BIGGEST POLITICAL EMBARRASSMENT EVER :D

Islamocare will end up being the best thing to ever happen to the conservative movement ^_^

Agreed...

HuesseinCare has forced the ignorant masses to take a hard look at Lib/Prog policies, and how it is hitting their own wallets.