What is going on with this forum today?

Everything doesn't look fine to me. The avatars are "X" out. Get Davids butt in here. You could have a virus fking up everybodys PCs. This started yesterday with slow loading, or not loading threads at all. And the goodie box tools weren't working part of the time for bold, color, etc.

I think Washington has set up another forum. My website is at http://bornliberal.50webs.com/bornliberal.html I have a forum & chat room.

I am sorry, but this chit is getting old.

This is painful to watch!

Yep. Not many gonna be watching it much longer. This thing is headed south if the jew can't pay market rate to administer it.

Hey, david, I know your lazy brother in law needs a job and you just GOTTA have a "deal," but give us a break.

Because of George Bush's polices...it is not running right, therefore you should take your complaint to him !

Bush turned your nation into a torture nation, creep. You don't need to INVENT shiit to pile on the 9/11 president, homotard.

Libs can't run anything..except they sure can spend other peoples money

So can Republicans. They oppose taxes, but they need money for their projects and purposes, so they borrow it. If you don't know that, you're not a conservative.

...yes, and history has shown that the stinking 'conservatives' have their dinkskinners in our pocket$ as deep or deeper...

...yes, and history has shown that the stinking 'conservatives' have their dinkskinners in our pocket$ as deep or deeper...

amazing how the cold hard facts do not in any way support the myth of Republiklown "fiscal responsibility" ever since the time of President Nancy Reagan........