So it has nothing to do about the president's race, huh?

LisaB

Jules Manson, a failed Tea Party candidate for local office in California, recently called for the assassination of President Obama and his daughters in a racial epithet-ridden Facebook screed.

The post, originally about his opposition to the recent passage of the controversial National Defense Authorization Act, which includes a measure allowing the indefinite detention of suspected foreign terrorists, referred to the president as a "monkey." Then it got much worse.

"Assassinate the f----- n----- and his monkey children," Manson commented on his own post, according to a screen shot uploaded by Facebook group "Americans Against the Tea Party" and relayed by Your Black Politics blog.

The post has since been scrubbed from his Facebook profile, replaced with an explanation that the comments were "careless, emotionally driven remarks that had no real substance."

Manson, an avid Ron Paul supporter and libertarian, also writes that he has since been visited by the Secret Service, with whom he says he cooperated fully as he "was hiding nothing."

According to the New York Daily News, Manson, who lost his 2011 bid for a City Council seat in Carson, Calif. with only 4 percent of the vote, has also posted pictures of Obama dressed as Hitler from his Facebook account.

full article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/20/jules-manson-obama_n_1161044.html

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some truly racist RWers, no doubt about it, but they're not a majority. Still, they do start a lot of the c.r.a.p and noise you hear about Obama.

How embarrassed was McCain during the 2008 campaign when he had to correct a blue-haired lady during a televised townhall who was fearful that Obama was a terrorist hell bent on destroying America?

Lisa, sssshhhh. They don't like when we point out that the tea party is a majority racist group. They like acting and thinking and living like racists, but you're not allowed to call the golfboys out on it. That's not playing fair! lol

Prove the TEA Party is a "majority racist group".

Oh wait, you can't because you're a liar.

There are some truly racist RWers, no doubt about it, but they're not a majority. Still, they do start a lot of the c.r.a.p and noise you hear about Obama.

How embarrassed was McCain during the 2008 campaign when he had to correct a blue-haired lady during a televised townhall who was fearful that Obama was a terrorist hell bent on destroying America?

See what I mean about your ignorance?

Who were the racists during the 2008 Democrat Primaries?

Wow, Huffington Post found a racist idiot, and you broadbrush this to include everyone that opposes the ignorant policies of this President.

How unusual.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How stereotypical and prejuduced of her. The amusing part is she's ALWAYS accusing others of generalizing.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How stereotypical and prejuduced of her. The amusing part is she's ALWAYS accusing others of generalizing.......

She's one of the worst hypocrites I've ever encountered.

But don't worry, she'll be back to explain how she didn't do, what she just did.

Golfbagger wants to associate with and act like a racist, but doesn't want to be called on it. Grow a pair, own it for once!

So, as always, you can't support your claim.

You sir are a liar, and don't even have the personal integrity to apologize when called on your bullshit.

Jules Manson, a failed Tea Party candidate for local office in California, recently called for the assassination of President Obama and his daughters in a racial epithet-ridden Facebook screed.

Another attempt by lying trolls to smear millions of decent, concerned, mainstream Americans by the rare actions of a few.

Liberals can't honestly debate issues, so they lie and smear.

How can you, with a straight face, come to NHB on a daily basis and not acknowledge the teabaggers have a racism issue? You would have to believe that all 40 teabag racists just happen to visit this site. I work with them. I live among them. They are out there in numbers. Anyone who denies that a large faction of the tea party is racists, is being untruthful of has their head up their crotch.

Wow, Huffington Post found a racist idiot, and you broadbrush this to include everyone that opposes the ignorant policies of this President.

How unusual.

Right on! +1

:lol: Finally, they have 'PROOF' that the Tea party is a bunch of racists!! LMFAO!

Libturds have a low self-esteem problem!

How can you, with a straight face, come to NHB on a daily basis and not acknowledge the teabaggers have a racism issue? You would have to believe that all 40 teabag racists just happen to visit this site. I work with them. I live among them. They are out there in numbers. Anyone who denies that a large faction of the tea party is racists, is being untruthful of has their head up their crotch.

Another troll spreads his lies and fake stories.

Millions of Americans demonstrated, then organized without the slightest sign of racism.

Yet we're supposed to ignore our lying eyes and believe the liars.

Please, you can't even talk about them without using a gay slur to describe them.

Do you think anyone believes you ever leave your mothers basement so that you could even encounter someone who belongs to the TEA Party?

Your claims of racism simply don't make it true.

Hell, I remember back in 2010 when some John Lewis lead some other black Congressmen out through a TEA Party protest on the steps of the capital in hopes of getting someone to say or do something they could get on camera, and when it didn't happen, they lied and said it did anyway.

Pathetic.

More bad news for the Obamatrons: 42% Identify with Obama Politically, 42% with the Tea Party.

Lisa, sssshhhh. They don't like when we point out that the tea party is a majority racist group. They like acting and thinking and living like racists, but you're not allowed to call the golfboys out on it. That's not playing fair! lol

No wonder libs can't handle basic economics and spending. One person is a majority in their mnds.

Moron.

PS. For the idiots and idiottes. The Taxed Enough Already group started under bush during the initial bail out time frame. I guess they hate white people who expand government as well.

Morons.

The post, originally about his opposition to the recent passage of the controversial National Defense Authorization Act, which includes a measure allowing the indefinite detention of suspected foreign terrorists, referred to the president as a "monkey." Then it got much worse.

"Assassinate the f----- n----- and his monkey children," Manson commented on his own post, according to a screen shot uploaded by Facebook group "Americans Against the Tea Party" and relayed by Your Black Politics blog.

The post has since been scrubbed from his Facebook profile, replaced with an explanation that the comments were "careless, emotionally driven remarks that had no real substance."

Manson, an avid Ron Paul supporter and libertarian, also writes that he has since been visited by the Secret Service, with whom he says he cooperated fully as he "was hiding nothing."

According to the New York Daily News, Manson, who lost his 2011 bid for a City Council seat in Carson, Calif. with only 4 percent of the vote, has also posted pictures of Obama dressed as Hitler from his Facebook account.

full article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/20/jules-manson-obama_n_1161044.html

barry and manchelle, twenty year members to a black racist church. It has everything to do with race with them and the racist left.

How unusual.

If I had a quarter for every broad-brush statement against liberals on this board, I'd be living on the Riviera in a mansion with 30 servants.

No wonder libs can't handle basic economics and spending. One person is a majority in their mnds.

Moron.

PS. For the idiots and idiottes. The Taxed Enough Already group started under bush during the initial bail out time frame. I guess they hate white people who expand government as well.

Morons.

See my statement above.

If I had a quarter for every broad-brush statement against liberals on this board, I'd be living on the Riviera in a mansion with 30 servants.

I just said in another post that if I had a quarter for every broad-brush statement against liberals on this board, I'd be living in luxury. Guess you need to hear it as well.

Thanks for confirming your hypocrisy.

See my statement above.

What a well thought, adult like response. They do so I can too!

If you guys did not have the race issue to fall back on you would really have nothing to say.

Moron.