Rand Paul gets his speeches from Wikipedia

Last time I checked, astronauts, rock stars, billionaires, and Huge Hefner weren't social classes.

They're members of the elite class that most people aspire to become, just like the example you pointed out with the movie GATTACA.

No, unfortunately many would choose, as you have, to be a failure and drain on society.

You know nothing about me and to make that statement only displays your ignorance and self-loathing for everyone else to witness.

You know nothing about me and to make that statement only displays your ignorance and self-loathing for everyone else to witness.

All I know about you, is the ignorance you display here.

Are you claiming that what you post here isn't indicative of your general thought processes (or the lack thereof)?

All I know about you, is the ignorance you display here.

Are you claiming that what you post here isn't indicative of your general thought processes (or the lack thereof)?

All you know about me is that I don't agree with your political perspective. If you think that's a mark of ignorance then clearly you think too highly of yourself and have nothing of value to add to debate.

All you know about me is that I don't agree with your political perspective. If you think that's a mark of ignorance then clearly you think too highly of yourself and have nothing of value to add to debate.

No, it has nothing to do with disagreeing with your political perspective, it's your inability to debate without calling people names and attacking them personally instead of backing up your argument.

Did you see this? How incredibly stupid is this guy? This ends any White House hopes in 2016, not that he really had a chance.

Yeah, saw it last night. Maddow busted his ass good. I don't think a lot of Congress people get that Maddow, and O'Donnell's researchers pay attention to these things. You notice that nobody on Fox never seems to pick these things up?

Yeah, saw it last night. Maddow busted his ass good. I don't think a lot of Congress people get that Maddow, and O'Donnell's researchers pay attention to these things. You notice that nobody on Fox never seems to pick these things up?

Goofyboy still amuses me, he talks s--t that no one can debate with him, when his whole thing is telling everyone that he is a know it all and there is no room for debate with his ridiculous horse s--t, and if anyone tries then it's because they are ignorant or stupid. He picks up stupid s--t from garbage sites, and declares it the last word on the subject, and the poor clueless bastard, wonders why everyone is laughing.