More terrible economic news! DJIA at all-time high!

There's just no end to the terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad economic news.

The Dow Jones closed at 15680.35 - the highest it's ever been.

I need you shit-for-brains konz to ooze into my thread and explain why this is bad.

cc

Statistical averaging lies and deniers use nothing but statistical averaging as facts no body is allowed to dispute by parlimentary rules of vernacular tribalism forcing the discussion to honor theory and theology authored by deniers publishing science fiction and spiritual fantasies.

the federal reserve over the last 2 years as put newly printed money into the fund. Now that deflates taxpayer currency while inflating the value of the stock market artificially.

Like all empty fiction symbolic values disappear in plain sight just by the public not believing the ruling elite. No good deed goes unpunished.

I need you shit-for-brains konz to ooze into my thread and explain why this is bad.

cc

...since when are you bragging about Wall Street?? Weren't you part of the Occupy Wall Street libturd crowd?

make up your mind, idiot! Is Wall Street evil or not?

...since when are you bragging about Wall Street?? Weren't you part of the Occupy Wall Street libturd crowd?

make up your mind, idiot! Is Wall Street evil or not?

I'm indifferent.

I just wanted to give fukwits like you the opportunity to step on your own dicks.

cc

cc

In and of itself, it's not bad.

The problem is HOW it has gotten here.

The 1% prosper at the expense of main street, and the left who doesn't understand economics, cheer.

BTW, I guess the government shutdown didn't hurt much, did it?

We certainly thank BO and Bernanke for some fabulous returns and properly structured we are paying little or no tax on these returns.

Work the system baby, work the system. Just got my quarterly JP Morgan statement today for my non rock n roll investments, I thank Bernanke and the printing presses for the 22,000 @ month gains over the last quarter.

We certainly thank BO and Bernanke for some fabulous returns and properly structured we are paying little or no tax on these returns.

Work the system baby, work the system. Just got my quarterly JP Morgan statement today for my non rock n roll investments, I thank Bernanke and the printing presses for the 22,000 @ month gains over the last quarter.

My wife is smokin hot but I don't come here bragging about it. Self esteem much?

My wife is smokin hot but I don't come here bragging about it. Self esteem much?

Just pointing out the fallacy of the lefts thinking. The majority of those gains were made simply because of Bernanke pumping 89B a month in freshly printed coin to prop the market up.

Trust me, regardless of the reason, you can bet your ass that I am gonna take advantage of it.

The Left rails against the upper income folks, but then get giddy when their programs and policies make the rich richer and leave Joey Lunchbucket sitting on the bench with a 29 hr work week.

Yeah, you go gurl.

I'd like to thank libturds for the awesome job they're doing.

The economy is roaring back, markets just keep going higher,

Plenty of good decent paying jobs for all.

And now, everyone has or will have health insurance.

Overall, I give em solid B+.

... yuuuuup! :lol:

Don't forget that we need more social safety net programs.

Speaking of s***-for-brains, the Dow is still below its 2007 peak when you account for inflation.

Meaning it's not "high," duuuuh.

Almost five years, and the Dow hasn't even recovered? Only a complete imbecile would bleat with glee about that. :glare:

cc

TALK ABOUT HYPOCRITICAL? idiots like Contrecoup were occupy wall street biggest supporters :D

The Wall Street yahoos who the left nuts claim destroyed America because of profits are now praising their profits as a economic victory for president food stamps while unemployment remains sky high and main street and the housing market continue in a recession :blink:

The craziest part of it all is Obamas core supporters and voting base are suffering the most under Husseins economy :o

cc

I seem to remember you people complaining about the flow of money towards rich corporations when it set records in 2006.

Here's a simple question. How much money have you made off this?

Statistical averaging lies and deniers use nothing but statistical averaging as facts no body is allowed to dispute by parlimentary rules of vernacular tribalism forcing the discussion to honor theory and theology authored by deniers publishing science fiction and spiritual fantasies.

the federal reserve over the last 2 years as put newly printed money into the fund. Now that deflates taxpayer currency while inflating the value of the stock market artificially.

Like all empty fiction symbolic values disappear in plain sight just by the public not believing the ruling elite. No good deed goes unpunished.

Drivel...