Buy from Europe and Japan

The only American products you can buy, and be truly supporting the American economy, is from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Sikorsky, Bell, Colt, Remington and Browning, General Dynamics and AM General.

and I have absolutely, positively, NO use for that stuff.

The reason I don't buy things with American labels on it, because I have no idea where its made.
Ford = Transmissions from Mexico and China, tires from china, the leather might have come from Vietnam for all I know, and it might not even be "assembled" in the USA either, but mexico
:P

You can buy all the "American" products you want, and it wont do a damn thing for the American economy, because the products are not from here, they're not being made by American workers.

Id rather support the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Sweden, than to support nobody.

Send me to war, and I will be the first to buy American weapons.

but as A civilian, I have just as much responsibility to quality, so I buy my civilian stuff from Japan and Europe.

And before you go screaming about "racist" "racist" "racist"...

guess what ?

Consumers are not bound by Affirmative Action laws, if you don't make a product worth my money, I don't buy it.

Its my money, and I don't have to buy Ford's transmission that grinds between the 2nd and 4th gear or their tires that fall apart, or their motor from mexico that breaks down.. I don't have to buy that.

Its not my problem that the only countries in the world so far at this time, that produce a quality product, are the European countries across the whole market,, the USA only for the military market, Israel for the military market, and Japan and SOUTH korea across all sectors of the market.

thank you.

The only American products you can buy, and be truly supporting the American economy, is from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Sikorsky, Bell, Colt, Remington and Browning, General Dynamics and AM General.

and I have absolutely, positively, NO use for that stuff.

The reason I don't buy things with American labels on it, because I have no idea where its made.

Ford = Transmissions from Mexico and China, tires from china, the leather might have come from Vietnam for all I know, and it might not even be "assembled" in the USA either, but mexico

:P

You can buy all the "American" products you want, and it wont do a damn thing for the American economy, because the products are not from here, they're not being made by American workers.

Id rather support the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Sweden, than to support nobody.

Send me to war, and I will be the first to buy American weapons.

but as A civilian, I have just as much responsibility to quality, so I buy my civilian stuff from Japan and Europe.

And before you go screaming about "racist" "racist" "racist"...

guess what ?

Consumers are not bound by Affirmative Action laws, if you don't make a product worth my money, I don't buy it.

Its my money, and I don't have to buy Ford's transmission that grinds between the 2nd and 4th gear or their tires that fall apart, or their motor from mexico that breaks down.. I don't have to buy that.

Its not my problem that the only countries in the world so far at this time, that produce a quality product, are the European countries across the whole market,, the USA only for the military market, Israel for the military market, and Japan and SOUTH korea across all sectors of the market.

thank you.

All American clothing has all the American made clothes you could ever want. You don't have to buy imported crap, just look around and use the internet.