Do Repubs like getting lied to?

Their leaders lie to them on a daily basis. Hannity has Joe Small Business on and they tell the cons that Obamacare is putting a freeze on his hiring. The cons later learn he could have hired 46 more employees with no impact from the ACA. It was all staged and deceptive propaganda. The problem is, it seems the cons like getting feed this BS. I get pissed when the left tries to peddle a lie, but I must say it doesn't happen nearly as often. Not even close.

Do you like getting fed this kind of "fact-based" journalism?

Their leaders lie to them on a daily basis. Hannity has Job Small Business on and they tell the cons that Obamacare is putting a freeze on his hiring. The cons later learn he could have hired 46 more employees with no impact from the ACA. It was all staged and deceptive propaganda. The problem is, it seems the cons like getting feed this BS. I get pissed when the left tries to peddle a lie, but I must say it doesn't happen nearly as often. Not even close.

Yes, but they don't just like it. They need it. They are terrified of facing reality if it is uncomfortable. They will happily sacrifice honor, truth, integrity, common decency, their fellow Americans, their country and even their own lives if it serves that need.

ADMIN KNEW MILLIONS WOULD LOSE INSURANCE...
1.5 million cancellations so far...
Top Dem Admits: 'We Knew'...

The attacks were because of a movie!

The IRS was not told to go after Tea Party

We are not listening in on your calls....

We did not give arms to the Mexican drug lords....

If you like your doctor you can keep him along with your insurance....

I will not cum in your mouth.....

It is only a cold sore.....

ADMIN KNEW MILLIONS WOULD LOSE INSURANCE...

1.5 million cancellations so far...

Top Dem Admits: 'We Knew'...

The attacks were because of a movie!

The IRS was not told to go after Tea Party

We are not listening in on your calls....

We did not give arms to the Mexican drug lords....

If you like your doctor you can keep him along with your insurance....

I will not cum in your mouth.....

It is only a cold sore.....

I could refute every one of those, but this is about the commentators you idolize. Politicians on both sides have a tendency to have their own form of the truth, I'll give you that, but I'd really like to know if you actually like when they feed you this stuff. I'm totally serious.

I could refute every one of those, but this is about the commentators you idolize. Politicians on both sides have a tendency to have their own form of the truth, I'll give you that, but I'd really like to know if you actually like when they feed you this stuff. I'm totally serious.

You set that one on a tee for him, brother...

Their leaders lie to them on a daily basis.

Imagine this, coming from a Obamatron. :rolleyes:

Bend over, Obama has another promise for you.

I could refute every one of those.

No you can't.

Yes, but they don't just like it. They need it. They are terrified of facing reality if it is uncomfortable. They will happily sacrifice honor, truth, integrity, common decency, their fellow Americans, their country and even their own lives if it serves that need.

More projection. What's the weather like in liberaland today?

Do Repubs like getting lied to?

Hey moonbat, I can accept or reject any conservative or Repub on my own judgment and choice.

Almost every promise Obama made about his health care disaster was a blatant lie, but it's is written into federal law coercing Americans to live under it.

Even a moonbat should be able to see the huge difference.

Their leaders lie to them on a daily basis. Hannity has Joe Small Business on and they tell the cons that Obamacare is putting a freeze on his hiring. The cons later learn he could have hired 46 more employees with no impact from the ACA. It was all staged and deceptive propaganda. The problem is, it seems the cons like getting feed this BS. I get pissed when the left tries to peddle a lie, but I must say it doesn't happen nearly as often. Not even close.

Are the progressive talking heads your "leaders?" Never mind, of course they are.

In regard to MSM, fact based journalism practically doesn't exist.

This is true no matter what direction they lean. The velocity of

propaganda is escalating.

No you can't.

Ok, I can't the one about you shooting your goo in someone's mouth. I'm sure you're doing that on a daily basis. But seriously golf, do you appreciate when your guys feed you this stuff? Or does it anger you? Or are you indifferent to it all?

Ok, I can't the one about you shooting your goo in someone's mouth. I'm sure you're doing that on a daily basis. But seriously golf, do you appreciate when your guys feed you this stuff? Or does it anger you? Or are you indifferent to it all?

Imagine an Obamatron asking if someone is upset by their leaders lying to them.

Pricess.

In regard to MSM, fact based journalism practically doesn't exist.

This is true no matter what direction they lean. The velocity of

propaganda is escalating.

I'm talking about blatant lies that the right feeds their listeners daily. Are you ok with that? Or does it tick you off?

I'm talking about blatant lies that the right feeds their listeners daily. Are you ok with that? Or does it tick you off?

You mean like Obama saying you can keep your insurance if you like it?

Or maybe like when he promised you that your premiums would be cut by $2,500?

Or maybe like when he promised you all those "shovel ready jobs"...

Yea, I'm sure you care about your leader blatantly lying to you.

Hey moonbat, I can accept or reject any conservative or Repub on my own judgment and choice.

Almost every promise Obama made about his health care disaster was a blatant lie, but it's is written into federal law coercing Americans to live under it.

Even a moonbat should be able to see the huge difference.

Imagine an Obamatron asking if someone is upset by their leaders lying to them.

Pricess.

I'm talking about your comentators. They lie to their listeners and they seem to appreciate getting lied to. Am I on to something? Or don't you like getting conned?

I'm talking about your comentators. They lie to their listeners and they seem to appreciate getting lied to. Am I on to something? Or don't you like getting conned?

Considering you provided no proof of your claim, I doubt it even happened, but Hannity is a nobody.

Obama lies to you, and you bend over and ask him to shove it up your ass again...

And then you come here with ignorance like this thread.

And you wonder why people point at you and laugh.

You mean like Obama saying you can keep your insurance if you like it?

Or maybe like when he promised you that your premiums would be cut by $2,500?

Or maybe like when he promised you all those "shovel ready jobs"...

Yea, I'm sure you care about your leader blatantly lying to you.

Politicians make promises that they rarely keep. no nation building comes to mind. that was an expensive motha fkukin' lie! but this is not about politicians. this is about the AM radio guys who feed this crap, and the nutjobs seem to enjoy it. Do you?

Politicians make promises that they rarely keep. no nation building comes to mind. that was an expensive motha fkukin' lie! but this is not about politicians. this is about the AM radio guys who feed this crap, and the nutjobs seem to enjoy it. Do you?

So someone with no power is more important than the President of the United States.

People like you are the problem. You enable Obama's lies while pointing the finger at others.

So someone with no power is more important than the President of the United States.

People like you are the problem. You enable Obama's lies while pointing the finger at others.

We don't have to talk about the most important thing at every post. this is about right wing radio lies. If we had to talk about the biggest failures hurting our country, we would still be on bush cheney and that trainwreck.

The avoidance of the topic makes it official. They love listening to rush and hannity and beck feeding them steady lies. Their only argument is politicians break promises. Wow, news flash!!! lol

We don't have to talk about the most important thing at every post. this is about right wing radio lies. If we had to talk about the biggest failures hurting our country, we would still be on bush cheney and that trainwreck.

No, the thread title is about people enjoying being lied to.

Perhaps if you wanted to talk about Hannity, you should have started a thread about him, instead.

I'm sure somehow it will be my fault that you can't express yourself adequately.

bush lied, clinton lied, reagan lied, obama lied, etc etc etc

This is about the rightwing comentators that lie daily. I think the nutjobs appreciate it.

Bend over and lube your ass, Obama has another promise for you.

No, the thread title is about you and your type that enjoy being fed this BS. And it's clear by your response, that you totally like this. If Maddow had someone on that claimed the ACA saved their business $50K and it turned out to be made-up, I would be pissed. Hannity does the same thing (actually much more blatant) and the right eats it up, even after learning it was a lie. No outrage. That's the difference between the honesty and integrity of the 2 sides of this debate.

No, the thread title is about you and your type that enjoy being fed this BS. And it's clear by your response, that you totally like this. If Maddow had someone on that claimed the ACA saved their business $50K and it turned out to be made-up, I would be pissed. Hannity does the same thing (actually much more blatant) and the right eats it up, even after learning it was a lie. No outrage. That's the difference between the honesty and integrity of the 2 sides of this debate.

Show me one example of a Maddow lie that you have gotten pissed off over.

Just one post from this site, where you got upset at Maddow.

Oh wait, you can't because you've NEVER been pissed about her lying to you.

And please, don't talk about integrity when you have none.