Rush has written a children's book

Yes...a children's book. I guess polluting the minds of a-dull-ts wasn't satisfying enuf, now he's written an "educational book for middle schoolers" so they'll be exposed to "real history" instead of liberal rubbish-history.

it's called RUSH REVERE AND THE BRAVE PILGRIMS.

I thought it was a joke when he talked about this today, but I soon realized he was serious.

here's a link to prove it.

Rush to buy it

So...Rush said he was talking with his wife, telling her he enjoyed educating Americans but he somehow felt..unfulfilled. Then, according to rush, his wife said "Rush dear, you have SO MUCH to give, and you have a God-given talent for communicating...I know you've always wanted to reach out to our country's kids...WHY DON'T YOU WRITE A CHILDREN'S BOOK?"

"I was stunned"..rush said. "She was right". "It was something I've always dreamed of doing. I knew the "Libs' had our educational system tied up, they control it, and our poor kids are taught the liberal manifesto that we "victimized" the poor Indians and our country was built on the exploitation of the native Americans. Nothing is ever mentioned about American exceptionalism and our hard work and brilliant inventiveness."

Rush didn't mention the black slaves.

All the founding fathers had slaves, America was built by slaves, without slave labor there never would've been 13 colonies or America or the govt buildings in DC..in fact the very location of Washington DC was chosen to appease slave-owners. Nope, rush skipped o'er that.

Anyway, Rush, who says he despises using his name to market things, was touting his new book.

He says he wrot it for middle schoolers who were being "brainwashed" by the anti-American liberal hegemony over our vulnerable children's education. Meant to be read by the entire family, he says, it centers around a substitute teacher who has a magic I-phone that transports several students at-a-time back to any point in American history. when they arrive, the mild-mannered teacher transforms into superhero RUSH REVERE and his magic stallion "Liberty".

No...this isn't from the Onion. It's true.

Then the poor, brainwashed students learn the REAL history of what actually happened, rather than the commie claptrap their regular liberal teacher assaults them with. Boy, are the kids surprised.

Then, rush revere briefly takes the kids to the Dominican republic with his magic Trojans before they return to class.

Actually, I made that up. they just go back to class...after they've been disabused of the liberal lies, correcting the old version by pointing out that Thanksgiving was the first supper giving thanks to God and Jesus after the injuns had been happily converted.

Buy it today.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anyway, Rush, who says he despises using his name to market things, was touting his new book."

That, Alone, Made me laugh.

He said that. I heard it. he said "You folks know how sensitive I am to using my name for commercial purposes...but in this case, it's just too important."

Hi Children, this is rush,

Here is some good advice for you.

Become drug addicts and lie to your doctors about your need for meds.

Become a fat slob.

Pander to the most galactically stupid other kids with the most foul garbage

you can think of.

vote repukicon to help destroy America, start wars, steal trillions, wreck the

economy, send jobs to asia and bring in illegals to take Americans jobs.

Please golfy, buy a few copies for gifts, it'll make you sooooo popular and loved!

:P:lol::lol:

a comment on the Amazon site...

"Where are his credentials as a historian? I get that this book is geared towards younger people. But this guy's ego and narcissim is boundless. I am a descendant of John Alden, who was on the Mayflower. Also a Colonial American Historian. So I know about American Colonial History. Spend your money on a book by a historian... not a talk radio personality."

laffin.

a comment on the Amazon site...

"Where are his credentials as a historian? I get that this book is geared towards younger people. But this guy's ego and narcissim is boundless. I am a descendant of John Alden, who was on the Mayflower. Also a Colonial American Historian. So I know about American Colonial History. Spend your money on a book by a historian... not a talk radio personality."

Seems Limbaugh has the same credentials of #1 best selling author Bill O'Reilly. If Mr. Alden wants to write a book, that should be OK, too.

Don't buy it, go to the library and read it for free. Don't pay that person a dime or those proping him up. He sells time shares to living currently in the land of make believe or else.

But that land is reality regardless the belief and social title of institutionalized recital of thought passing as knowledge of what real is in this atmosphere.

Both roundly attacked and ridiculed for being "rife with errors'.

Poor o'reilly's book sales aren't so hot, either.

"HOST UNHINGED AFTER SALES FIGURES REVEALED; CALLS DRUDGE 'THREAT TO DEMOCRACY'

TalkerAuthor Bill O'Reilly lashed out against this space during his popular FOXNEWS O'REILLY FACTOR Wednesday night -- just hours after closely guarded book sales figures were splashed over the internet.

Sales figures show how, contrary to his claims, O'Reilly lags far behind rivals Al Franken and Sen. Hillary Clinton for nonfiction props!

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattbc1.htm

Laffin!

Both roundly attacked and ridiculed for being "rife with errors'.

Poor o'reilly's book sales aren't so hot, either.

"HOST UNHINGED AFTER SALES FIGURES REVEALED; CALLS DRUDGE 'THREAT TO DEMOCRACY'

TalkerAuthor Bill O'Reilly lashed out against this space during his popular FOXNEWS O'REILLY FACTOR Wednesday night -- just hours after closely guarded book sales figures were splashed over the internet.

Sales figures show how, contrary to his claims, O'Reilly lags far behind rivals Al Franken and Sen. Hillary Clinton for nonfiction props!

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattbc1.htm

Laffin!

Damn son...I'm rooting for you to get something, anything, right...

http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/combined-print-and-e-book-nonfiction/list.html

ps: your link didn't work. Please confirm that this one does.

well regel, the story is all over the net. Sorry you have trouble with stuff that refutes your nunsense. :P

here's some more!

Lincoln sites spurn Bill O’Reilly’s book because of errors

The Christian Science Monitor reports that the Killing Lincoln book had so many errors that historical sites refused to carry it:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/8877817-418/bill-oreillys-killing-lincoln-book-criticized-for-errors.html

The 12 Worst Historical Inaccuracies in Bill O’Reilly’s ‘Killing Kennedy’

http://armyofawesomepeople.com/2012/10/22/the-12-worst-historical-inaccuracies-in-bill-oreillys-killing-kennedy/

Jesus was killed because of taxes???

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/27/the-gospel-according-to-bill-o-reilly-s-new-book-killing-jesus.html

damn. rejection by the historical community, disappointing sales...who are you using as an example, regel??? :D

well regel, the story is all over the net. Sorry you have trouble with stuff that refutes your nunsense. :P

here's some more!

Lincoln sites spurn Bill OReillys book because of errors

The Christian Science Monitor reports that the Killing Lincoln book had so many errors that historical sites refused to carry it:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/8877817-418/bill-oreillys-killing-lincoln-book-criticized-for-errors.html

The 12 Worst Historical Inaccuracies in Bill OReillys Killing Kennedy

http://armyofawesomepeople.com/2012/10/22/the-12-worst-historical-inaccuracies-in-bill-oreillys-killing-kennedy/

Jesus was killed because of taxes???

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/27/the-gospel-according-to-bill-o-reilly-s-new-book-killing-jesus.html

damn. rejection by the historical community, disappointing sales...who are you using as an example, regel??? :D

So you've abandoned the silly idea that OReilly isn't a best selling author?

Smart man.

Actually, you've abandoned the idea that O'reilly has good books with great sales. Smart move.

Stan Lee is a best-selling author.

Rush is writing garbage for our kids, and it'll follow O'reilly's waste of trees....filling the shelves of thrift stores.

Go buy it regel! Rush revere and his faithful horse, Liberty!

Found that link yet, regel? :lol:

Actually, you've abandoned the idea that O'reilly has good books with great sales. Smart move.

Stan Lee is a best-selling author.

Rush is writing garbage for our kids, and it'll follow O'reilly's waste of trees....filling the shelves of thrift stores.

Go buy it regel! Rush revere and his faithful horse, Liberty!

Found that link yet, regel? :lol:

Rush must need even more money - he's putting some stupid piece of crap out here. He knows it will be laughed at, but he also knows his faithful stooges will run out and buy it to really give it to those awful liberals, and he can put another million in his pocket.

The real question is, why do cons hate their children so much, that they use them as an outlet for their hate?

Actually, you've abandoned the idea that O'reilly has good books with great sales.

Actually, I said he was a best selling author and never gave an opinion on his writing and, as usual, I backed up exactly what I said.

You should know better by now. We go through this every time.

The real question is, why do cons hate their children so much, that they use them as an outlet for their hate?

Because they are great conductors of 'hate?'