I just set up system if no new post on topic in 1000 days

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the topic will be deleted. The site will probably be faster and not crash.

Why a 1,000? Match congress(Both house and senate not passing a budget in over a 1,000 days? Or from the 1001 nights. Keep everyone coming back for more.

Never give a complete answer as the population won't need your ditrections anymore.Damn, cannot have liberty to understanding the self evident.

The first time the site crashed, I mentioned to Chuck on a thread that it had to be more than coincidence that it occurred not long after you guys added the like and dislike feature. I notice those are gone now, which is good. Quite a few members were abusing the hell out of it.

I'm not surprised to hear you're going to delete old threads, too. Probably should have been done a long time ago.

making lame excuses for no bandwidth isnt going to help

did oblamer take over site admin ?

it would be better to ban dumbazz threadz started by idiots like ES shi+stain, dano rebel, william screws,cc,etc...

or get a better hosting service

this one is not cutting it

Of course you know people will just go through their old threads and keep bumping them.

Idiots like Rich do that now. There will be no room for new threads.

And RichClem isn't the only one who repeats the same inane nonsense in new threads that he did in the old ones.

It gets boring enough reading the same people spew the same unimaginative nonsense day in and day out without the site having to drag all that unimaginative baggage around ad infinitum.

Though I am a bit disappointed when I think of all the past humiliation cons have suffered at the hands of liberals, gone like a fart in the wind.

David, it looks like I lost access to any of my posts where the last post (from anyone) in the thread in question was before February 2013, even though my join date was February 2012 and I was posting immediately. Why is that? Result of the crash?

David, it looks like I lost access to any of my posts where the last post (from anyone) in the thread in question was before February 2013, even though my join date was February 2012 and I was posting immediately. Why is that? Result of the crash?

I find your posts go back to october 2012

if you go to "find content" only "posts"

cedarswamp pretends to praise david, then craps on him by breaking his rules.

What rule is that cock breath? I don't need to "praise" anyone, just pointing out that your mother was a whore for not teaching you to be grateful for what people give you. So when Shintao gives you a cock in the ass, be sure to say thank you.

Not true. Have you signed up for his Amazon crap?

Is there a riddle there? No sure what you mean.

I find your posts go back to october 2012

if you go to "find content" only "posts"

Thanks. That may be useful. Although I still would expect the My Content feature to give the most complete listing and it doesn't (February 2013 as I said). And I don't understand why the topics and posts categories would give different results. Oh well.