The Most Honest Three Minutes in Television

LisaB

It IS the greatest country in the history of the world. No other country has ever been greater.

LMAO! You are being by-passed you stupid slug............ These cons are dumbest fkers in the Universe.

Didn't watch the vid, did you.

You are talking another con idiot, of course he didn't watch the video, it would confront his denial and he would have to chit himself.

Why are more people wanting to come to the USA than any other country? I agree we have slid and we continue to slid down. If we do not try and work together, we will never be the great country we once were. I think a big step would be to take the $$$ out of politics!!!!

Why do progressives seem to suffer from self loathing?

Who said it was directed at self? It is directed at you fooool!!! It is admitting factual truth, and not living in a fking fantasyland, living in denial, or trying to be something your are not. Why do you live in a fantasyland instead of accepting the truth and dealing with it without denial?? I can do it, and I don't see it as self hate like you do tinker bell. Try being a man for once in your life, accept responsibility and admit your failures and your countrys failures you spineles coward, all you cons are cowards.

What film is this from ? Its awesome.

No group that would ever have you as a member would be worth considering.

The Newsroom S01E01 : What Makes America The Greatest Country In The World

Mercredi 15 Août 2012 à 09:50 par Matt. Dernière mise à jour le 20 Août 2012 J’ai regardé le premier épisode de la série The Newsroom, actuellement diffusée sur HBO, et – sans avoir réellement accroché aux personnages ou à l’histoire – j’ai tout de même bien apprécié ce petit moment :

http://www.skyminds.net/the-newsroom-s01e01-what-makes-america-the-greatest-country-in-the-world/

Who said it was directed at self? It is directed at you fooool!!! It is admitting factual truth, and not living in a fking fantasyland, living in denial, or trying to be something your are not. Why do you live in a fantasyland instead of accepting the truth and dealing with it without denial?? I can do it, and I don't see it as self hate like you do tinker bell. Try being a man for once in your life, accept responsibility and admit your failures and your countrys failures you spineles coward, all you cons are cowards.

That's hilarious coming from a nanny stater progressive.

I actually agree with a bunch of what he said. As we've continued to march toward a progressive/statist utopia (a journey that will have no other conclusion except destruction), we've lost our soul. It would have been interesting for him to say how many are out of work...on government assistance.

We've become more and more the vision of liberalism.

It's sick.

With millions of foreigners yearning to be an America, with Canadians and others coming here for health care,

with scientific discoveries happening all around us, with America leading the way in helping other countries

in times of catastrophe or violence, with the greatest opportunities in education...and the list goes on.

Ok, you dopey libs, what other country can even come close to that short list?

...yes, until liberalism invested this country! Today... we ARE WEAK!

The countries that have surpassed us in health care, education, life expectancy, and other dynamics are far more liberal than we are. We are weak because your ilk refuses to adapt to change. Why do you think species go extinct?

The countries that have surpassed us in health care, education, life expectancy, and other dynamics are far more liberal than we are. We are weak because your ilk refuses to adapt to change. Why do you think species go extinct?

...adapt to what?? More entitlements... More welfare? ...health care where you have to wait 8 months for an operation? ...no discipline in our schools? Yes, we are heading that way! FAST!

...adapt to what?? More entitlements... More welfare? ...health care where you have to wait 8 months for an operation? ...no discipline in our schools? Yes, we are heading that way! FAST!

Your knee-jerk idiocy merely highlights your indoctrinated ignorance. Thankfully, your ilk is an endangered species, with no chance of future survival.