I Believe Mother Teresa Was A Living Saint

go ahead and believe it. Doesn't change what she was doing in the name of teaching human denial of what real is all the time so she could play a character role in societal evolution.

Vanity has many masks.

And were off - let's stick to the human condition and the role she played, OK. Come back to earth.

And were off - let's stick to the human condition and the role she played, OK. Come back to earth.

I am, but you deny that I am sticking to your format of diversion. It is great the institutions that orchestrate chaos in a naturally balancing moment send in administrators to maintain the order in which chaos survives through vernacular tribalism.

what the hell is a chain of command about dipstick. Rank has its privileges the rule do not get an equal share of the spoils in natural balance being self evident.

So buy all the symbolic values offered and at the moment of death the great light turns on and you leave your ancestors to pay the price living the same mistake you educated them to believe in with all heart, mind, body, and soul.

Phuck your ideology..

Here's the kicker - the people she ministered to ( by far ) were Hindus & Muslims. Unconditional love.

So what, conquering hearts and minds has two methodologies to buy loyalty to paying roykalties to the institution form generations. sedition and seduction. Promise an afterlife of the intellect while instincts run through the entire species added one lifetime at a time currently here all the time.

Damn you are fooled to the core.

Here is some free advice you will not get from any institution or their leaders and fellowships.

If you want to end corruption, you first must understand what corrupts absolute every time practiced regardless the social justification time changes details spaced as they exist currently all the time..

I doubt there is a strong man who could have kept up with her. Every single day, working in the most squalid conditions. Absolute unconditional love in the purest sense.

What humbles me about her is the extraordinary admission she made in her last years -- that she had lost her faith and had had none for 60 years. That made headline news around the world. Some used it as a knock against faith, but I interpreted it as the greatest act of faith I've ever seen -- to keep at it even when you can no longer believe.

No doubt she had the teachings of Christ at her core; but she realized quickly, it's difficult to be a good anything if you're suffering from disease - or starving to death. Like a said - unconditional love. She never said, I will feed & clothe you if you become a Christian - she said - I will feed & clothe you. Exactly what Christ would have wanted.

What humbles me about her is the extraordinary admission she made in her last years -- that she had lost her faith and had had none for 60 years. That made headline news around the world. Some used it as a knock against faith, but I interpreted it as the greatest act of faith I've ever seen -- to keep at it even when you can no longer believe.

To continue giving even when you're not sure, certainly points to faith she may not even realized she had. Better yet.

She made it her character role's career, what else did she have to earn her keep? We are where each of us stays currently here by choice to believe or understand what real is.

She may have understood real and in doing that needed no faith as eternity is now and she had no place else to go eternally.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and survive what now offers all the time. Not sainthood, just survival.

This is well worth reading: Gotta be a few sites. The Conversion of Malcolm Muggeridge. This guy was, although, maybe not an atheist, at least searching. Said Mother Teresa just took the wind right out of his sails. A really good true story.

She made it her character role's career, what else did she have to earn her keep? We are where each of us stays currently here by choice to believe or understand what real is.

She may have understood real and in doing that needed no faith as eternity is now and she had no place else to go eternally.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and survive what now offers all the time. Not sainthood, just survival.

She had her fingers on millions and she still lived & worked in squalor. I believe her ( and the young women who followed her ) entire worldly possessions were two saris & a bucket. The bucket to wash the extra sari in.

Denial of what that really is?

Denial of what is really going on in societal evolution ruling over genetic continuation contained to this instant details never duplicate genetically. It would look like linear aging to those that believe time changes space.

Those that understand this real moment know it is space changing all the time now. That is how less than 1% of the population can rule the other 99.9% with words alone.

Mother Teresa got up one day and was told by the kitchen staff that there was an acute shortage of food for the inmates. She immediately dispatched a young nun to the rich baker next door.

Now this man made fun of the young nun and Mother Teresa and said that he will never help them because he despised Christians. This sister opened her palms and begged for food. The baker spat on her palms and this sister kissed it and said thank you. She then left in tears. By the time she reached home, she sees a van with food. The baker had a change in heart and immediately dispatched his van. He has been their main supplier ever since. For free, of course.

Source:

An Indian who grew up admiring Mother Teresa.

She had her fingers on millions and she still lived & worked in squalor. I believe her ( and the young women who followed her ) entire worldly possessions were two saris & a bucket. The bucket to wash the extra sari in.

Again, She went in as society's child and came out as a genetic result. You came into this existence as a genetic result leaving believing you are society's child. You don't want to know what real is in plain sight.

so you make life metaphoric and symbolic hoping time changes everything you are doing wrong instictively intellectually telling yourself nobody knows philosophically.

Again, She went in as society's child and came out as a genetic result. You came into this existence as a genetic result leaving believing you are society's child. You don't want to know what real is in plain sight.

so you make life metaphoric and symbolic hoping time changes everything you are doing wrong instictively intellectually telling yourself nobody knows philosophically.

I know people don't like to be cold - sick - or hungry. That's pretty much enough. All the philosophy I can spout, ain't worth squat to a mother whose watching her child starve to death or die from a disease that could have been prevented.

I doubt there is a strong man who could have kept up with her. Every single day, working in the most squalid conditions. Absolute unconditional love in the purest sense.

Don't you have to have at least two mericals to canonized? Mr. Patrick never was .

One pope recently was canonized because some women prayed to him and got what she prayed for that's lame .

But she was a very dedicated person as for"absolute love "? Purest sense? Read her book she didn't love them all the time

1. When I can contribute more positive input to the struggling human condition than Mother Teresa has, then I will decide if I can be critical of her.

lefty ; Read her book she didn't love them all the time

jimsouth: So you are saying Mother Teresa was human. OK

1. When I can contribute more positive input to the struggling human condition than Mother Teresa has, then I will decide if I can be critical of her.

Can you describe what coprrupts everything in societal evolution that has corrupted natural balance throughout history of humanity's failures to produce a uptopian society where malcontents rule forever those content on being themselves naturally?

I have been doing this for only 7 years using the idea of "One Male" and look what it has done did, Did Mother Teresa teach that?

I sent an anonymous tip to deepwaterhorizon that explained a simple way to seal that leak. It worked even though ever expert critic said it had no chance.

I have been discussing now is eternity and look at the exodus from humanity ancestors are doing with such an exponential rate the ruling elites are in panic mode.

Now explain what separates being civil and becoming civilized leads to two separate world orders? Natural balancing self contained to this moment and societal evolution where every body is educated nobody knows what real is in plain sight.

which of those two world orders does "No good deed goes unpunished." exist within, the real moment or reality? It is a trick question, so think before answering.

yes I am , dose that make her a saint or dose that tital mean anything anymore ?

Can you describe what coprrupts everything in societal evolution that has corrupted natural balance throughout history of humanity's failures to produce a uptopian society where malcontents rule forever those content on being themselves naturally?

Greed - in some way - shape - or form. .

Greed - in some way - shape - or form. .

What is greed? One rules everything else or one lives within the moment equally as everything else? Want to be needed or need to be wanted? Capitol idea or capitalizing ideology directing every body to ignore the self evidence to being self contained to one skin, one species of two genders, one atmosphere with 8 hemispheres in one solar system, in one galaxy, in one universal moment always now and never the same added and adding details twice from the same content present all the time?

Now, I have a question for you jimsouth, you believe that and I have no problem you believing that, so why are you trying to make everyoen else believe as you do? I don't because I understand self containment and self evident and those two world views allow me the serenity to know the ings I can and cannot change.

Like your opinion. You deny and I will not try to conquer your denial physically. What will you do to make me believe?

yes I am , dose that make her a saint or dose that tital mean anything anymore ?

Saint is easily taken out of context. Supposedly a miracle attributed to someone is required. Any miracles attributed to Mother Teresa; none I know of; but what she was able to do with her life was certainly miraculous. So, maybe she's not a saint in the true sense of the word.

I know people don't like to be cold - sick - or hungry. That's pretty much enough. All the philosophy I can spout, ain't worth squat to a mother whose watching her child starve to death or die from a disease that could have been prevented.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. The thinking in the maturity of a child's mind to everything they learned to follow since birth. Society's child heart, mind, body, and soul collective thoughts recited to the letter of the law dictating who's who socially as ranked and filed by those regulating what gets recited next generation of another lifetime added to this self contained moment eternally now every lifetime added currently.