Seriously... Can anyone tell me why konz all tend to be homos.

I was down to the shooting range, and this big kon - jean jacket with the sleeves cut off, boonie hat, big belly; you know the type - wouldn't let me alone.

I told him I wasn't interested in getting a blow job, but he was very persistent.

I don't get it. Why won't they blow each other?

Is it the smell?

cc

I was down to the shooting range, and this big kon - jean jacket with the sleeves cut off, boonie hat, big belly; you know the type - wouldn't let me alone.

I told him I wasn't interested in getting a blow job, but he was very persistent.

Is it the smell?

cc

You do realize your thread is homophobic right?

This is a parody of the thread called Seriously... Can anyone tell me why liberals all tend to be cowards. "Seriously ... Can anyone tell me why all kons tend to be homos?" Don't you get it? The "cowards" thread is idiotic and aimed at liberals, so the thread we're in is an over-the-top parody of that thread.

Do you still support President Obama?

This is a parody of the thread called Seriously... Can anyone tell me why liberals all tend to be cowards. "Seriously ... Can anyone tell me why all kons tend to be homos?" Don't you get it? The "cowards" thread is idiotic and aimed at liberals, so the thread we're in is an over-the-top parody of that thread.

Yeah, i saw that but it is still a homophobic thread. We see liberals all the time put down conservatives by calling them gay. What they are really doing is putting down homosexuals by using gay as a pejorative term. In other words, they are doing what they cry about homophobe conservatives do. Yet it is over-looked because they are good little liberals.

Is it the smell?

cc

"The Shooting Range"....kind of an odd name for a gay bar.

I haven't seen you show the courage to deal with issues honestly. :glare:

The funny part: you needed to explain.

I think that syphilis is affecting the konz' brains.

cc

Yeah, i saw that but it is still a homophobic thread. We see liberals all the time put down conservatives by calling them gay. What they are really doing is putting down homosexuals by using gay as a pejorative term. In other words, they are doing what they cry about homophobe conservatives do. Yet it is over-looked because they are good little liberals.

Your side REGULARLY posts obscene, hateful shit about lefties.

And you are going to squeal like an ass-raped faggot when somebody turns the tables?

Do you need a tampon?

cc

Combine the two and we got a Monty Python movie!

Yep...seems a tad homophobic but... if the story is true...it does mess with the stereotypes a bit.

Is it the smell?

cc

Many are, in fact, run and operated by smell. They walk into a men's room and spring a bone. I don't know if it's the toilets, the urine, or what. But getting a contard to drop trou, poop in pieces, wipe, wash hands and go - all without flirting, monkey blinking, wide standing, toe tapping or nose-squishing - is almost impossible.

Takes a rape whistle and a mean look.

Your side REGULARLY posts obscene, hateful shit about lefties.

And you are going to squeal like an ass-raped faggot when somebody turns the tables?

Do you need a tampon?

cc

If I said the things I've seen some conservatives say, then you would have a point. The fact is I haven't and will not. Your argument is invalid by this fact. Trying to link me with others who post as you do to justify your post is pathetic.

BTW my argument isn't that you said something about conservative. I don't care about that. My problem is you are being a homophobe as others here have been. You ask any gay person if your post is offensive, and they will say yes.

If I said the things I've seen some conservatives say, then you would have a point. The fact is I haven't and will not. Your argument is invalid by this fact. Trying to link me with others who post as you do to justify your post is pathetic.

BTW my argument isn't that you said something about conservative. I don't care about that. My problem is you are being a homophobe as others here have been. You ask any gay person if your post is offensive, and they will say yes.

I'm no more a homophobe than you. I am, however, happy to reflect back on the konz the same offensive trashtalk that they use.

You drew yourself into this thread, and then complained.

Also: for you to worry about who finds what offensive here on NHB is a fool's errand.

cc

I'm no more a homophobe than you. I am, however, happy to reflect back on the konz the same offensive trashtalk that they use.

You drew yourself into this thread, and then complained.

Also: for you to worry about who finds what offensive here on NHB is a fool's errand.

cc

It wasn't a complaint, it was pointing out how homophobic your speech is. I have no problem with homosexual. You seem to have a problem with them. You also have a problem with facing your own words. You like to dodge them by pointing to me. All I did was point out how stupid your post was. Don't want people commenting on your posts, don't post them. ;)

It wasn't a complaint, it was pointing out how homophobic your speech is. I have no problem with homosexual. You seem to have a problem with them. You also have a problem with facing your own words. You like to dodge them by pointing to me. All I did was point out how stupid your post was. Don't want people commenting on your posts, don't post them. ;)

Comment away!

cc

Is it the smell?

cc

it's the sexual repression. They were raised to think that if they had gay urges, they needed to hide it. There's a boomerang effect after they grow up...getting a man gland in the hand dominates their every thought.