Seriously... Can anyone tell me why liberals all tend to be cowards

I just got back from the bar, my friends and I ended up getting into a political discution with some liberals. So this guy we were talking to gets pushed out of line (literally) and he does NOTHING. Then we discussed why he didn't atleast confront the guy, he said "I figured he would have hit me". This is not an isolated incedent, seriously to me it seems like there are a lot of cowardly liberals. Very non confrontational, very soft spoken and they almost always avoid conflict. Why? Do liberal politics these days only appeal to the weak? I an half drunk and just curiouse if anyone has any insight into this, and don't say liberals aren't mostly all sissies, you freakin know it is true. Also if your a liberal and you didn't know you're a sissy coward guess what? YOU PROBABLY ARE!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the bar, my friends and I ended up getting into a political discution with some liberals. So this guy we were talking to gets pushed out of line (literally) and he does NOTHING. Then we discussed why he didn't atleast confront the guy, he said "I figured he would have hit me". This is not an isolated incedent, seriously to me it seems like there are a lot of cowardly liberals. Very non confrontational, very soft spoken and they almost always avoid conflict. Why? Do liberal politics these days only appeal to the weak? I an half drunk and just curiouse if anyone has any insight into this, and don't say liberals aren't mostly all sissies, you freakin know it is true. Also if your a liberal and you didn't know you're a sissy coward guess what? YOU PROBABLY ARE!

Whatever. I am a liberal...if you had not noticed. I ain't a big guy..and now I'm as old as dirt. I don't get pushed or messed with. Maybe I don't tend to go to bars where that's normal. I tend to be the guy who..if some young dude is getting drunk and stupid...tells him to behave. I am the guy who gets in the way if some drunk is rude to the young ladies...or if I think a couple guys are about to fight. OUR bar is pretty cool...I don't want bad behavior. I reckon I have friends who'd be good backup...if needed...but I have ALWAYS been adept at using words and wisdom and a bit of attitude. I think if I'm RIGHT...that's a lot of leverage. When I'm at the pub...usually I know half the people in the place....so I ain't some stranger. Here....we got some LARGE dudes, and they mostly are my friends. A local bar can be a lot like politics. If you KNOW what you are doing, if you know where you are....you are gonna be fine.

And of course liberal cowards won't answer.... HAHA! Just kidding guys don't get your liberal panties in a bunch

shut your pie hole.

I don't cotton to bullies.

i guess you lied about getting into med school. you can't take it out on the whole world. some people are just too stupid to make it. have the courage to face that, little boy.

i guess you lied about getting into med school. you can't take it out on the whole world. some people are just too stupid to make it. have the courage to face that, little boy.

Seriously though... This is getting retarted! Don't believe I got into medschool, whatever man. haha just remember when your Obama Care loving ass gets assigned a white physician who is 6'8" tall, 240lbs, has brown hair, blue eyes and a tattoo of a fallen soldier memorial on his right forearm... Don't say you're Brattlestreet.

For real man I have been in the army for 9 years, I am a SSG, I have been to Iraq and Afghanistan as a combat medic, i have a few Purple Hearts and a bronze star, i am permanently disabled, I have three kids and a wife, I got my BS in Bio while serving on active duty and I got a 32 on the MCATS. I don't give a flying fruck whether or not you think I got in med school. Just stop being a dumbass. You know you're just a small coward liberal just like the ones I described above, so shut your cowardly mouth and quit crying. Just because your life is pointless it doesn't mean everyone on this forum has a worthless life.

Whatever. I am a liberal...if you had not noticed. I ain't a big guy..and now I'm as old as dirt. I don't get pushed or messed with. Maybe I don't tend to go to bars where that's normal. I tend to be the guy who..if some young dude is getting drunk and stupid...tells him to behave. I am the guy who gets in the way if some drunk is rude to the young ladies...or if I think a couple guys are about to fight. OUR bar is pretty cool...I don't want bad behavior. I reckon I have friends who'd be good backup...if needed...but I have ALWAYS been adept at using words and wisdom and a bit of attitude. I think if I'm RIGHT...that's a lot of leverage. When I'm at the pub...usually I know half the people in the place....so I ain't some stranger. Here....we got some LARGE dudes, and they mostly are my friends. A local bar can be a lot like politics. If you KNOW what you are doing, if you know where you are....you are gonna be fine.shut your pie hole.I don't cotton to bullies.
Dude with the stupid cowardly shit you always post... And you're arguing liberals aren't cowards. You hands down, have posted more crazy little bitch shit anyone else on this forum. You have cried about being small, you seemed to actually believe you had 20 year old friends even though you're an old fart, and you always cower away from arguements ON LINE! I can only imagine how your small overly emotional ass actually handles a disagreement with a real person. LMFAO and you have now admitted you're that old weirdo at the dive bar who try's to talk to everyone and truely believes the bar tender likes him. HOLLY CRAP MAN! You are pathetic! Let me guess you're disabled and living off the government? HOW did I KNOW? Get a life you smelly bar rat.

Running like a scared rabbit from republican sexual advances is not cowardly - its just the best way to avoid being infected with the AIDS virus.
There might be some merit to that.... But you know you are hardly a liberal at all, even though you deny it.

Seriously though... This is getting retarted! Don't believe I got into medschool, whatever man. haha just remember when your Obama Care loving ass gets assigned a white physician who is 6'8" tall, 240lbs, has brown hair, blue eyes and a tattoo of a fallen soldier memorial on his right forearm... Don't say you're Brattlestreet. For real man I have been in the army for 9 years, I am a SSG, I have been to Iraq and Afghanistan as a combat medic, i have a few Purple Hearts and a bronze star, i am permanently disabled, I have three kids and a wife, I got my BS in Bio while serving on active duty and I got a 32 on the MCATS. I don't give a flying fruck whether or not you think I got in med school. Just stop being a dumbass. You know you're just a small coward liberal just like the ones I described above, so shut your cowardly mouth and quit crying. Just because your life is pointless it doesn't mean everyone on this forum has a worthless life.

For the record, I have never once doubted that you are precisely what you claim to be.

Even after you loaned your account to a buddy or two, early in your career, when you explained it, I accepted your representations of it - and still do.

There are WAAAAY too many obvious frauds on this board to be tossing accusations at one who isn't. My friend Brattle should either show his cards or stop calling you a phony. I don't think you're a phony - and I don't believe I have a tin ear.

There might be some merit to that.... But you know you are hardly a liberal at all, even though you deny it.

I'm an fdr democrat. I suppose that makes me a liberal in most folks' book.

For the record, I have never once doubted that you are precisely what you claim to be.

Even after you loaned your account to a buddy or two, early in your career, when you explained it, I accepted your representations of it - and still do.

There are WAAAAY too many obvious frauds on this board to be tossing accusations at one who isn't. My friend Brattle should either show his cards or stop calling you a phony. I don't think you're a phony - and I don't believe I have a tin ear.

I'm an fdr democrat. I suppose that makes me a liberal in most folks' book.

He probably knows that I am who I say I am, he just thinks I give a crap if he believes me or not. He thinks it gets under my skin, but although a lot gets under my skin, a random Hanibal loving dueche not believing I got accepted into Baylor School of Medicine is not something that does.

I am just going to put this out anyway seeing as I don't think anyone has done this math.

So I have proved I am a combat Medic who fought in Afghan and Iraq via pictures. I also posted pics of my destroyed feet and even showed a picture of my A's with my ribbon rack. I think only an idiot would doubt what I say about my service. So now let's think about med school applications; I am a disabled decorated vet with a good GPA, high MCAT score and oh yeah I have the GIBILL grad school money aswell as vocational rehabilitation money. What school would not accept me? I am one of those quota students and someone to show off to prove their school isn't just for rich kids. LOL had anyone done that math yet? Haha me getting into med school is barely an accomplishment of my intelect, it is more an accomplishment of my situation.

Why would you call a Navy Corpsman who lost half his left foot to a 37mm NVA projectile as he stood on the skid of a departing Slick while holding pressure on a grievously wounded Marine Gunny's sucking chest wound a COWARD simply because said Corpsman happened to be a liberal democrat?

...hey private too dumb, let's hear all about the 'bravery' of the new drone US military..sick, twisted, push-button, video-game killers!...who joined the military for career advancement!...attacking poor, mostly defenseless, peoples/countries so you can lower the price of gas...you stoooooooooooopid republicorn-sucking POS!!

Seriously though... This is getting retarted! Don't believe I got into medschool, whatever man. haha just remember when your Obama Care loving ass gets assigned a white physician who is 6'8" tall, 240lbs, has brown hair, blue eyes and a tattoo of a fallen soldier memorial on his right forearm... Don't say you're Brattlestreet. For real man I have been in the army for 9 years, I am a SSG, I have been to Iraq and Afghanistan as a combat medic, i have a few Purple Hearts and a bronze star, i am permanently disabled, I have three kids and a wife, I got my BS in Bio while serving on active duty and I got a 32 on the MCATS. I don't give a flying fruck whether or not you think I got in med school. Just stop being a dumbass. You know you're just a small coward liberal just like the ones I described above, so shut your cowardly mouth and quit crying. Just because your life is pointless it doesn't mean everyone on this forum has a worthless life.

Looks like you define your value by your ability to assert yourself physically. There are times where that is necessary. But to do it in bars shows you don't think you have any value outside your ability to force yourself on people you don't agree with politically.

Why would you call a Navy Corpsman who lost half his left foot to a 37mm NVA projectile as he stood on the skid of a departing Slick while holding pressure on a grievously wounded Marine Gunny's sucking chest wound a COWARD simply because said Corpsman happened to be a liberal democrat?

You ain't talkin about that atheist I met in Vietnam, are you? The one who started screeching OH GOD - OH GOD after he had his foot blown off. Just wondering.

You ain't talkin about that atheist I met in Vietnam, are you? The one who started screeching OH GOD - OH GOD after he had his foot blown off. Just wondering.

Do you know who most most soldiers cry out for when they know they're dying? Their mothers. Do you think that shows some defect in them?

Do you know who most most soldiers cry out for when they know they're dying? Their mothers. Do you think that shows some defect in them?

I was just being a schuch or a scooch - or whatever. Heard many Mommies too.

In Vietnam, I was a kid - I was scared - but I did the job expected of me. My father ( a very very seasoned jungle fighter ) told me; find a chief or a sergeant who was in the service for 15 or 16 years , and who was still alive; and listen to him. Good advice.

You're missing the point. He is just reveling in his repulsive, vicious desire for people who don't follow his religion to be terrified and begging as they die.

You're missing the point. He is just reveling in his repulsive, vicious desire for people who don't follow his religion to be terrified and begging as they die.

I had nothing but compassion & support for fellow serviceman - belief or no belief never entered into it I always knew, I could very well be next. Was I lucky or was I blessed - don't know - never ( other than some flack - shrapnel ) hit - never sick.

So much for turning the other cheek.

I had nothing but compassion & support for fellow serviceman - belief or no belief never entered into it I always knew, I could very well be next. Was I lucky or was I blessed - don't know - never ( other than some flack - shrapnel ) hit - never sick.

I believe you.

I'm sure you are aware, though, of how often this sort of thing is recounted by religious extremists, along with smirking and gloating. Usually from people who have never been in your situation.