Did the 'smart' liberals abandon this forum?

I was just wondering! ...maybe the village closed earlier tonight??

4gt9w6.jpg

Well, in their defense, they probably got tired of taking to the bus to the local library just to find the site broken AGAIN. They'll probably start filing in soon.

same thing could be said about the ditto heads on the right. How many here on either side of that aisle think for themselves?

When a philosophical box has 6 sides, why do debates only discuss two, as everybody must pick one or the other to defend or protect?

Funny how defend and protect do the same thing with inverted perceptions thinking they act differently from one another.

when was it you ever thought for yourself? Never heard the common link to everyone being directly connected and never the same results other than saying nobody knows.

Whom is smarter, those that can tear real apart to where nobody knows what real is ever, or the idiot nobody believes describing physical absolutes nobody agrees with saving their social justification character role playing is a higher intelligence than recognizing the self evident means to being self contained to one moment all the time?

Whom is smarter, those that can tear real apart to where nobody knows what real is ever, or the idiot nobody believes describing physical absolutes nobody agrees with saving their social justification character role playing is a higher intelligence than recognizing the self evident means to being self contained to one moment all the time?

...ghezzas... really? You've posted more than 8,000 posts of this crap you're typing?

...ghezzas... really? You've posted more than 8,000 posts of this crap you're typing?

I don't think he actually thinks that shit up. I'm sure it's some website where he inputs a few words and

it spits out pure incomprehensible trash.......

Yep, and you still deny it.

I don't think he actually thinks that shit up. I'm sure it's some website where he inputs a few words and

And the mob joins in the chorus. "It can't be real. It can't be real."

When a philosophical box has 6 sides, why do debates only discuss two, as everybody must pick one or the other to defend or protect?

Funny how defend and protect do the same thing with inverted perceptions thinking they act differently from one another.

when was it you ever thought for yourself? Never heard the common link to everyone being directly connected and never the same results other than saying nobody knows.

I prefer to think for myself, though it took some growth to come to that.

What about you? You choose to do a dance of angles and obfuscation rather than joining the conversation in a meaningful way.

Oh and one globe (or sphere) can only have two hemispheres (hemi is half) to say otherwise sounds like the ramblings of a schizophrenic, or you .

I prefer to think for myself, though it took some growth to come to that.

What about you? You choose to do a dance of angles and obfuscation rather than joining the conversation in a meaningful way.

Oh and one globe (or sphere) can only have two hemispheres (hemi is half) to say otherwise sounds like the ramblings of a schizophrenic, or you .

what do you mean meaningful, add to denial?

Really? Day half, night half, am half, pm half, seasonal halves on the same day. There is 6, care to name the other two? Inorganic and organic combinations of the same molecular elements.

I am not smarter than anyone else instinctively, but I am smart enough intellectually to comprehend time only motivates character roles to save symbolic values since real is never the same details added twice currently.

LMFAO!... :lol:

Yeah, I even tried Google translation... no results! :lol:

This dude doesn't realize WW1 is long time over... no need to type in code anymore!

sole...On the value of speaking plainly, Einstein once said, “It should be possible to describe the laws of physics to a barmaid.”

no offense to you barmaids out there.....(ES...wink, wink).....

sole...On the value of speaking plainly, Einstein once said, “It should be possible to describe the laws of physics to a barmaid.”

no offense to you barmaids out there.....(ES...wink, wink).....

Yes, you speak plain denial no matter what, just as William Jefferson Clinton was educated to do all his life. "Define is?" So I have. All you got is "what if I(sole) could be wrong." Ha ha. wink wink, nudge nudge.

You defend societal evolution, I describe genetic continuation as it functions all the time in this atmosphere.