what we should have done to reform health care...25 yr health agent he

yrs ago i told you imbeciles the disaster waiting to happen

medicare should have been lowered to 50 plus yrs of age...that is when you need coverage the most statistically

medicare should have includes birth to 25 yrs old...they cost little to insure statistically

a payroll tax increase of about 1-2 percent would have sufficed on employer and employee

we already had the software in place. just expand it instead of reinventing the wheel

26 to 49 yr olds covered by employers or medicaid....the rest by exchanges

i could have saved this country trillions......but hey. i've only been in the industry since reagan was prez. i forgot more than this entire board knows about insurance.....but hey. liberals know more than me anyway

medicare should have been lowered to 50 plus yrs of age...that is when you need coverage the most statistically

medicare should have includes birth to 25 yrs old...they cost little to insure statistically

a payroll tax increase of about 1-2 percent would have sufficed on employer and employee

we already had the software in place. just expand it instead of reinventing the wheel

i could have saved this country trillions......but hey. i've only been in the industry since reagan was prez. i forgot more than this entire board knows about insurance.....but hey. liberals know more than me anyway

All you're suggesting is Obamacare+. What's the difference?

I guess one good thing about this insurance shake up is more people will be more aware of what the difference is between a premium, deductible and out of pocket expense.

They better learn quick, the question is how and what's going to happen when they don't pay it and it will happen.

What I've found over my time is progressives don't really want or never embrace real common sense solutions for anything but instead favor counter productive policies that always target straight white working class Americans.

ALWAYS!

What I've found over my time is progressives don't really want or never embrace real common sense solutions for anything but instead favor counter productive policies that always target straight white working class Americans.

ALWAYS!

i am truly amazed how some imbecile can make it such a clusterfuk

Yeah, coulda, shoulda, woulda. You should have thought about that back during the Reagan regime when rates skyrocketed over 500% from Reagan until the end of Bush. I don't recall your big concern then. Fuck you.

That is Howard Dean's recommended plan. The Democrats wanted to allow 55-65 years old to buy into Medicare but the Republicans fought it and that is why we have Obamacare.

Yeah, coulda, shoulda, woulda. You should have thought about that back duringthe last the Reagan regime when rates skyrocketed over 500% from Reagan until the end of Bush. I don't recall your big concern then. Fuck you.

lol...better than 500% the last 3 yrs..face it goggles, you got bamboozled

That is Howard Dean's recommended plan. The Democrats wanted to allow 55-65 years old to buy into Medicare but the Republicans fought it and that is why we have Obamacare.

the republicans. lol...blaming bush too

Bush wasn't even in office. This during the negotiations with the Republicans about the Healthcare bill. Obama was already president and the Democrats suggested allowing 55+ to buy into Medicare and the Republicans stopped it cold.

I think this country needed a little shake up to deal with the healthcare crisis that's been looming for years. Finally the nutjobs are paying attention and maybe some of their politicians will actually work towards improving our overall system. I'm not counting on it. Making crap up gets you way more votes in crazy nutjob town.

Sounds like good common sense simple solutions to me. no wonder the the lying commie sheep can only avoid or undermine it :D

I feel ya Tuna. I've forgotten more than the best educated libturd on this micro forum will ever know

about everything. Because at one time, I did know everything. Now I'm getting old. The older I get

the less I give a sh!t. It's not easy knowing everything about, everything. Always having the right

idea at the right time for everything, and no one listens. All ya can do is point backwards and say

"I told ya so"

lol

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ALWAYS!

You don't even recognize what you're reading because a conservative wrote it. It's obamacare with more medicare, dufus.

I feel ya Tuna. I've forgotten more than the best educated libturd on this micro forum will ever know

about everything. Because at one time, I did know everything. Now I'm getting old. The older I get

the less I give a sh!t. It's not easy knowing everything about, everything. Always having the right

idea at the right time for everything, and no one listens. All ya can do is point backwards and say

"I told ya so"

lol

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

true. but i mentioned this 3 yrs ago and every expert lib laughed at me...i could have saved this country so much hardship.....the 50 plus crowd are the most vulnerable

You don't even recognize what you're reading because a conservative wrote it. It's obamacare with more medicare, dufus.

lol.the software was already in place...just needed to be expanded.only a small increase in payroll taxes...you thought you knew everything...you don't

Rates have increased a total of 29% since the passage of Obamacare. However, the ten years prior, insurance rates have increased by 13% per year. When you proportion the two, you find that rates have gone up half as fast in the last 5 years than the 10 years prior.http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/sep/04/republican-national-committee-republican/republican-national-committee-says-health-insuranc/

true. but i mentioned this 3 yrs ago and every expert lib laughed at me...i could have saved this country so much hardship.....the 50 plus crowd are the most vulnerable

lol.the software was already in place...just needed to be expanded.only a small increase in payroll taxes...you thought you knew everything...you don't

You don't even know what you wrote. You're expanding medicare + you're forming insurance exchanges too. What kind of exchanges? Are you saying you aren't going to copy Romney care? What happens to those who can't afford insurance? Either you're copying Obamacare, or you're not really insuring very many people.

Rates have increased a total of 29% since the passage of Obamacare. However, the ten years prior, insurance rates have increased by 13% per year. When you proportion the two, you find that rates have gone up half as fast in the last 5 years than the 10 years prior.http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/sep/04/republican-national-committee-republican/republican-national-committee-says-health-insuranc/

You don't even know what you wrote. You're expanding medicare + you're forming insurance exchanges too. What kind of exchanges? Are you saying you aren't going to copy Romney care? What happens to those who can't afford insurance? Either you're copying Obamacare, or you're not really insuring very many people.

lol...rates have increased way more than 29%...i have clients screaming about their 80% increase this yr...wait til next yr

you are insuring people 50 plus on medicare......plus protecting the parents of children from financial ruin..so people from birth to 26 and 50 plus aren't a lot?

for the vast majority of Americans the system was fine. please don't tell me you are so naive that you think this is about healthcare and not control. this "healthcare" disaster is about controlling people. you moronic sambo supporters fell right in to this trap and took the rest of us with you.

Well, you have to consider that private industry knew it could control health care costs better than the government.

for the vast majority of Americans the system was fine. please don't tell me you are so naive that you think this is about healthcare and not control. this "healthcare" disaster is about controlling people. you moronic sambo supporters fell right in to this trap and took the rest of us with you.

Please don't tell me you think this is about control and not profits.