Blacks excited to learn whats best for them from White NeoCons LOL&#33

I love the occasional posts and rantings from Slackjaw America where they claim to know whats best for Black People.

I mean its comedy gold.

Its almost as good as watching Rafael (Ted) Cruz lecture liberals about fiscal matters and hating taxes and federal handouts while knowing he personally benefitted from BushCo's federal bailots in 2007 and 2008, and while he enjoys taxpayer subsidized healthcare from Goldman Sachs where his wife is an Executive.

I see a black man in the mirror every time I stand in front of it.

When that happens there are two blacks standing there.

I have been treating white wimmins to the black cock since I was 13.

Is what's best for black people any different than what's best for white people, racist? People are people we all have the same needs.

Not according to Slackjaw America.

some monkeys can't be trained,,,,,

Decider in Chief is a great example of this. He declared himself a war president and then never learned what war meant.

Slackjaws come in all colors, black included, racist.

Slackjaws never go into black neighborhoods. They know they won't come out.

I see a black man in the mirror every time I stand in front of it.

When that happens there are two blacks standing there.

Noshít...

I bet you have bad nerve problems...

i say that because everytime you look in the mirror you know your thinking that nigga might Rob me...

Decider in Chief is a great example of this. He declared himself a war president and then never learned what war meant.

Wow...

Good to know I'm not a slackjaw then...working maintenance in the projects and everything..

Wow...

Good to know I'm not a slackjaw then...working maintenance in the projects and everything..

I love the occasional posts and rantings from Slackjaw America where they claim to know whats best for Black People.

Well, your party has certainly demonstrated that YOU DON'T, WharfRat.

In almost every way blacks are worse off because of the programs and policies that your party pushed the last 50 years.

The only thing keeping blacks in your camp at this point are the lies of the left-wing media and black shuckster leaders.

But it will be impossible to keep blacks ignorant forever.

Then what are you going to do?

You'd better hope blacks don't decide on the Ceaușescu solution.

All I see in Negro neighborhoods is a national geographic special waiting to happen .. the reason blacks hate white neighborhoods is they're afraid the may have to pay a bill.

Fortunately, there's plenty of places one can live without having to deal with "the hood" mentality, all it takes is money.

I mean its comedy gold.

Its almost as good as watching Rafael (Ted) Cruz lecture liberals about fiscal matters and hating taxes and federal handouts while knowing he personally benefitted from BushCo's federal bailots in 2007 and 2008, and while he enjoys taxpayer subsidized healthcare from Goldman Sachs where his wife is an Executive.

You little communist agenda driven liar!.............Slack like all normal conservatives knows what's best for all human kind no matter color or race. it's called real American freedom and true conservatism which lead to the best most prosperous nation the universe has ever seen. all the same freedoms and standards that you despise and wish to destroy ALL BECAUSE YOUR A FKING LOSER ON A PERSONAL LEVEL!

AZZWHOLE!

I mean its comedy gold.

For the past 50 years or so, 90% of Blacks have thrown their Votes at the Democrats to do what's best for them.... How has that panned out?

Well look around Slackjaws, white women are shunning you little dick non performers at record numbers, black men are taking over sports, entertainment, banking, management, hell just about every aspect of the once great white society is crumbling as blacks herd the frail, puny weak gene pool slackjaw whit man into the bottom tiers of society where all you have left is to suck one anothers dicks cause you sure lost your women to black men who they see as superior in every way. You did it to yourselves too, thats the really good part.

Well look around Slackjaws, white women are shunning you little dick non performers at record numbers, black men are taking over sports, entertainment, banking, management, hell just about every aspect of the once great white society is crumbling as blacks herd the frail, puny weak gene pool slackjaw whit man into the bottom tiers of society where all you have left is to suck one anothers dicks cause you sure lost your women to black men who they see as superior in every way. You did it to yourselves too, thats the really good part.

Your dick ain't seen pussy in 20 years, geezer. White, black or green.

I mean its comedy gold.

The proof is certainly in the pudding! Voting Democrat for 60+ years has produced UTOPIA in black America. Highlighted "Garden Spots" (go there and see for yourself but be careful!) Detroit, South Central Los Angeles, South side of Chicago...visual testimony of how good the Democrat party has been for blacks in the U.S.