Time to start teaching Islam in public schools.

Because a Rasmussen poll says we need more religion in school.

I say we do religion walls. Put up a rep of every religion. Of course, you can't leave out Satanism. You hang up a cross, I get to hang an upside down cross!

Is it out of date to do Jupiter, Thor, Zues, and Aman Rha?

Then we should do multicultural training. On Mondays everyone gets to be Jewish. On Tuesdays they get to be Muslim. Wednesday is for Satanic Religions (hump day, you know). Thursdays are for Hindi's and Friday's are for Budhists. Wouldn't it be cool to teach kids how to be Islamic? I'm all for this. This would be cool!!!

Because a Rasmussen poll says we need more religion in school.

I say we do religion walls. Put up a rep of every religion. Of course, you can't leave out Satanism. You hang up a cross, I get to hang an upside down cross!

Is it out of date to do Jupiter, Thor, Zues, and Aman Rha?

Then we should do multicultural training. On Mondays everyone gets to be Jewish. On Tuesdays they get to be Muslim. Wednesday is for Satanic Religions (hump day, you know). Thursdays are for Hindi's and Friday's are for Budhists. Wouldn't it be cool to teach kids how to be Islamic? I'm all for this. This would be cool!!!

I don't think the suicide bombings would go over too well. Not to mention the FGM or the sex with dead bodies - infants & animals. But you can contact your local school board & propose it.

I agree. Make sure the part about Muhammad raping the 13 year old and forcing her into marriage is highlighted...

Muhammad was a baby-fuker, the NEA wants to allow baby-fukers and violent ex-cons to be able to teach our kids.

I wonder what the baby-fukers want to teach our kids??? :)

Islam should be a part of curriculum.

Koran handed out to all students starting in pre school.

Not a good idea for homosexual progressives like yourself................Christians only object to same sex marriage in a peaceful way. islamists just behead them no questions asked...........

Not a good idea for homosexual progressives like yourself................Christians only object to same sex marriage in a peaceful way. islamists just behead them no questions asked...........

.............. And liberals WANT islam taught in schools!!!!

Why do liberals hate/wish harm/death to homosexuals????????? :)

.............. And liberals WANT islam taught in schools!!!!

Why do liberals hate/wish harm/death to homosexuals????????? :)

Because their sick twisted hatred for straight white Americans supersedes all. I'm convinced progressive lunatics like DwarfRat would sell his own mother to further his light years out of mainstream personal agenda let alone sell out America.

Time to start teaching Islam in public schools.

It already is being taught in public school.

The only religion that cannot be taught, is Christianity.

If you idiots would stop watching MSNBC, perhaps you wouldn't be so ill-informed.

Public School Promotes 5 Pillars of Islam

U.S. Public School students celebrate Muslim holiday of EID

I posted the in stone documented truth on Khomeini's ( right from the desk of an Islamic Holy Man ) little book on sexual depravities on another forum, & up comes a, "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST", flag. Well, "Because you have silenced a man, does not mean you have converted him - nor have you changed the truth". jimsouth is a big fan of truth. I'm trying to imagine the liberal response - if that book came from a Christian.

I believe the cons here are missing the point, which is sarcastic. It's saying to those who want to force the teaching and practice of Christianity on a society made up of a panoply of religious beliefs, "Okay, let's do it. But we have to teach all religions, because all religious beliefs are represented in schools. The Right doesn't get that, for some reason. I think it's because they actually don't take other religions seriously. Well, that's fine; I don't think too many people practice more than one religion. But when will they see that there are many religious beliefs in this nation, therefore you can't push just one of them in a tax-supported institution.

A good analogy would be Obamacare. Cons object to being "forced" to buy insurance; surely they'd not like their kids to be "forced" to practice a religion they don't believe.

I believe the cons here are missing the point, which is sarcastic. It's saying to those who want to force the teaching and practice of Christianity on a society made up of a panoply of religious beliefs, "Okay, let's do it. But we have to teach all religions, because all religious beliefs are represented in schools. The Right doesn't get that, for some reason. I think it's because they actually don't take other religions seriously. Well, that's fine; I don't think too many people practice more than one religion. But when will they see that there are many religious beliefs in this nation, therefore you can't push just one of them in a tax-supported institution.

A good analogy would be Obamacare. Cons object to being "forced" to buy insurance; surely they'd not like their kids to be "forced" to practice a religion they don't believe.

Why do we have to teach ALL religions in schools? How about not teaching any religion?

Why do we have to teach ALL religions in schools? How about not teaching any religion?

And if religions are taught - teach the negatives and the positives - that being the truths. I'd start with - anyone who uses violence in the name of Christ is not a Christian - there are many fringe phonies who use Christianity as the foundation for their hypocrisy. Get that cleared up quickly.

That's what I believe. Religion should be taught in the home and in houses of worship. What in the world business is it of the schools?

That's what I believe. Religion should be taught in the home and in houses of worship. What in the world business is it of the schools?

Yea, who ever thought that schools should be used as an education forum.

The point you've missed is that Christianity is the only religion that has been deemed taboo in our public schools.

We are already teaching our children Islam in public school.