The "you can keep you insurance" - Obama lies again

The lies just keep coming..........................................spin lefty spin.

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

President Obama, who had promised in 2009, “if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan,” was still saying in 2012, “If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”

“This says that when they made the promise, they knew half the people in this market outright couldn’t keep what they had and then they wrote the rules so that others couldn’t make it either,” said Robert Laszewski, of Health Policy and Strategy Associates, a consultant who works for health industry firms. Laszewski estimates that 80 percent of those in the individual market will not be able to keep their current policies and will have to buy insurance that meets requirements of the new law, which generally requires a richer package of benefits than most policies today.

Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”

Read more of the Obama and his administration lies at:

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/28/21213547-obama-admin-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1

Got a paper at work today as of January 10 my insurance is going to change....

If that is true then why are you Republicans popping blood vessels in your foam brains over it?

Its not a football game you numnuts....

Its what's best for the country...

Romney Ryan lost in every recount.

Somehow some way you have to accept this.

Obama will be president till the end of his current term. Then you can try to win again.

I thought Romney conceaded...

I didn't know we had any recounts.......???

The lies just keep coming..........................................spin lefty spin.

President Obama, who had promised in 2009, “if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan,” was still saying in 2012, “If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”

“This says that when they made the promise, they knew half the people in this market outright couldn’t keep what they had and then they wrote the rules so that others couldn’t make it either,” said Robert Laszewski, of Health Policy and Strategy Associates, a consultant who works for health industry firms. Laszewski estimates that 80 percent of those in the individual market will not be able to keep their current policies and will have to buy insurance that meets requirements of the new law, which generally requires a richer package of benefits than most policies today.

Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/28/21213547-obama-admin-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1

Because ACA mandates levels of coverage most people don't need in order to offset the cost of pre-existing conditions DUH. It's why my school insurance went up 753% when all I needed was catastrophic coverage.

Because ACA mandates levels of coverage most people don't need in order to offset the cost of pre-existing conditions DUH. It's why my school insurance went up 753% when all I needed was catastrophic coverage.

Well, at least the young and healthy are signing up in droves so they can be rippped off to pay for the others. Oh......wait a minute.

Where is the lie? I see no law saying you cannot keep your insurance. LINK it if you got it.

And barrycare will doom the dems.

Lovin it.

All these pipe dreams of yours CG. You must spend a lot of time disappointed over all these things you love that turn to con chit!! LMAO!

Romney Ryan lost in every recount.

Somehow some way you have to accept this.

Obama will be president till the end of his current term. Then you can try to win again.

Fool!!! What will happen to the Senate at the midterm election??????

Where is the lie? I see no law saying you cannot keep your insurance. LINK it if you got it.

All these pipe dreams of yours CG. You must spend a lot of time disappointed over all these things you love that turn to con chit!! LMAO!

2010 midterms were no pipe dream and barry ain't really got shit since then. 2014 midterms will be even better, especially with just how wunnerful barrycare is.

How do you keep your insurance when you receive the notice that you are cancelled. It is approaching 1 million.

Here is one case that involves many people.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/thanks_to_obamacare_my_insurance_was_canceled.html

The web site is a disaster, people have lost their insurance and they can't even get insurance. Obama gave a telephone number and if you call that to get insurance they refer you back to the non working web site. Heritage Foundation did an analysis of every state for men 27 and 50 years old along with a family of 4. 5 states have lower insurance and 45 have higher insurance. In Arkansas a 27 year old will have 171.4% increase. State web site tell people that it will be very possible to get insurance that means you will have to change doctors. That you need to ask your doctor if they take the possible insurance on the exchange.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/10/enrollment-in-obamacare-exchanges-how-will-your-health-insurance-fare

OBAMA LIED

Insurance will be lower by $2500 a year

If you want your insurance you can keep your insurance period

If you want to keep your doctor you can keep your doctor period

Obama care will lower the deficit At $940 billion that was true but CBO states it is $1.76 trillion now.

All being said, hundreds of thousands are losing coverage or getting tremendous rate hikes. The barrycare rates are not affordable at all and come with high copay and high deductible.

Sounds like a well thought out plan to me for sure.

Because FAUX Noise said so, right? ;)

Last I checked NBC was not FOX.

Stick your head in the sand and spin, I could care less. you have already made a moron of yourself attempting to defend this abortion.

Don't believe me, go to Kaiser Foundation and plug some numbers in, read something other than puffyhost.

Not my fault you are blind as a bat to documented facts from multiple, multiple sources.

Mr.loinfo

Last I checked NBC was not FOX.

Stick your head in the sand and spin, I could care less. you have already made a moron of yourself attempting to defend this abortion.

Don't believe me, go to Kaiser Foundation and plug some numbers in, read something other than puffyhost.

Not my fault you are blind as a bat to documented facts from multiple, multiple sources.

Mr.loinfo

Wow! That's a lot of propaganda to puke up at one time! Is your heartbeat back to normal yet?