Would you go for this ?

Would you go for this ?

American and British manufacturing is now half assed at best, and dead at the most.

so, would you go for this??..
If I Bought Axel Heiberg Island, Ellesmere Island and Devon Island.. and made a country, right ?

and the first companies I bought were Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Landrover, Jaguar, Bentley, Aston Martin, Mazda and Volvo, and New Holland..
Novabus.. The entire GM name and line up, and revived Pontiac, Hummer, Oldsmobile and Saturn..

The whole Chrysler group..and Bought Diamler and its brands from Germany...

Marcopolo from brazil, and its Canadian company.. NewFlyer..

Harley Davidson, and Star motor cycles and Tesla motors..

Saleen, Navistar, Paccar and their brands, and the Aerospace companies like..

Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Insitu, Alliant Techsystems, L3 Communications, MD Helicopter.. Bombardier from Canada..

United Technologies and its brands, including sikorsky, Textron, General Atomics, Raytheon,and Bought Pilatus company from Switzerland to add to it, and companies like General Dynamics, Krauss Maffei Wegmann and AM General...

Huntington Ingalls Shipbuilding, Austal and STX..

Bought IBM, RCA, Microsoft, Apple, HP etc.

And these products were all made in my country that I made, with first rate technology and workers in a manufacturing economy, no parts coming from outside of my country... no things made in China, Mexico, or the like..

Would you buy these products ?

Looks like we have another progressive retard who doesn't understand simple, basic economics. Look up comparative advantage and get back to us. In the mean time, enjoy owning a bunch of cars no one in their right mind would purchase DUMBASS.