52% Think Public Schools Need More Religion

...uh oh! I thought libturdism is taking over?!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Most Americans feel there is not enough religion in the public schools and favor prayer in those schools.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 11% of American Adults think there is too much religion in the public schools today. Fifty-two percent (52%) say there’s not enough religion in the schools, while 29% view the current level as about right.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You want some public school teacher you don't know teaching your kids about religion and prayer? Really dude??? That would be the last thing I'd want to hear my kids say when they got home.

...huh?? Go smoke a joint, dude!

look at this 12 year old child trying to rub one out.... to the tune of pain...

why do people think their masturbation techniques are of interest to anyone?

ahhh... is this the best you could come up, loser? :lol:

LOL... as I thought! The libturds are popping in, staring at the thread and then running for the woods! :lol:

I know... one of those 'bump me, please' threads again?? LMFAO!

No worries, I'll be back to rub this thread in your little, ugly, stinking libturd faces!!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Most Americans feel there is not enough religion in the public schools and favor prayer in those schools.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 11% of American Adults think there is too much religion in the public schools today. Fifty-two percent (52%) say there’s not enough religion in the schools, while 29% view the current level as about right.

Did they specify which religion or do we automatically assume that religion means right wing Dominionist theology?

Friday, October 25, 2013

Prayer has never been forbidden in public schools. Never. Even if a law was passed saying "You cannot pray in school," how would it be enforced? We have mind control. now?

I'm not religious.... I'm a former Catholic but still believe in God.

I do wonder however what has been the benefit of removing God from schools, Holidays, society, and eventually our US currency... Are we better off with In Nothing We Trust?

Religion doesn't belong in Public Schools...But the Pledge of Allegience does---in it's entirety, including the phrase One Nation Under God...

Friday, October 25, 2013

Yeah..... 52% of sober Republicans (there were 3 of them sober) polled on their way out of the mens room at the Maricopa County Courthouse

Friday, October 25, 2013

Ok who's religion ? Should it be up to the teacher ? Or how many of what religion are in class ? Could Wicca or Hebrew religion be taught ? How about Buddhism or Hindu ?

How would idiot like theamerican would feel if their kid came home and said they prayed 4 times on little rugs to Allah?

He thinks all Americans are christian .

But let's say he's right , what brand of Christianity would be accepted ?

Ok who's religion ? Should it be up to the teacher ? Or how many of what religion are in class ? Could Wicca or Hebrew religion be taught ? How about Buddhism or Hindu ?

How would idiot like theamerican would feel if their kid came home and said they prayed 4 times on little rugs to Allah?

I love it when a stupid ass leftist says........How would so and so FEEL....blah, blah, blah. It's always about feelings. Stupid morons.

How about teaching good moral behavior and how to act like a civilized human being?

...the founding farthers?

...the founding farthers?

Some were atheist . Like Franklin, and others , Jefferson was OTO, one claimed America is not a religious country but recognized all faiths . How about we just go back to pre-Isenhowar and take god out of the pledge of allegiance . This country was not founded for religious freedom but Comoros , to make money .

I think vodo should be honored in public schools .