obamacare website: Wait until end of November! LOL

Dear I-hate-everything-Obama people,

Maybe you're just a product of the I-want-it-now mentality that pervades us, but going ballistic over a hugely complex system giving trouble and not giving an inch on it is indicative of haven't-studied-your-American-history mindsets. Social Security and Medicare took years to get the bugs out. Medicare alone is the single best government program for eliminating poverty among elderly Americans.

Aren't you the same folks who, after he was in office three months, were screaming why Obama hadn't fixed GWB's (tho' you wouldn't call it that) recession? Three months.

Maybe you're just a product of the I-want-it-now mentality that pervades us, but going ballistic over a hugely complex system giving trouble and not giving an inch on it is indicative of haven't-studied-your-American-history mindsets. Social Security and Medicare took years to get the bugs out.

Aren't you the same folks who, after he was in office three months, were screaming why Obama hadn't fixed GWB's (tho' you wouldn't call it that) recession? Three months.

Did you watch the video in the link?? :lol:

I think not!

Maybe you're just a product of the I-want-it-now mentality that pervades us, but going ballistic over a hugely complex system giving trouble and not giving an inch on it is indicative of haven't-studied-your-American-history mindsets. Social Security and Medicare took years to get the bugs out.

This isn't a "hugely complex system". There are plenty of healthcare sites online that do the same thing that Obamacare is suppose to do, except verifying your income. ehealthcare.com being one of many.

Sibelius testified before Congress that the Exchange was ready to go, and this was after their testing failed.

I look forward to her testimony Wednesday, she's going to get her ass reamed.

But if it makes you feel better about being lied to by your hero, feel free to live in ignorance.

BTW, the recession ended in June - 4 months after Obama too office and without him lifting a finger.

Yet the economy STILL sucks.

This isn't a "hugely complex system". There are plenty of healthcare sites online that do the same thing that Obamacare is suppose to do, except verifying your income. ehealthcare.com being one of many.

Sibelius testified before Congress that the Exchange was ready to go, and this was after their testing failed.

I look forward to her testimony Wednesday, she's going to get her ass reamed.

But if it makes you feel better about being lied to by your hero, feel free to live in ignorance.

BTW, the recession ended in June - 4 months after Obama too office and without him lifting a finger.

Yet the economy STILL sucks.

So what do you suggest? Spanking Sebelius?

lmao!!

So what do you suggest? Spanking Sebelius?

lmao!!

No, she should be jailed.

You DO understand what perjury is, don't you?

I heard it took a few years to get all the kinks out of the Medicare system back in the 1960's.

Are you aware of Medicare's unfunded liability?

Clearly it STILL has a few "kinks" to be worked out. :rolleyes:

No, she should be jailed.

You DO understand what perjury is, don't you?

Are you aware of Medicare's unfunded liability?

Clearly it STILL has a few "kinks" to be worked out. :rolleyes:

Golfboy what about YOUR unfunded liability? You'll cost something to keep alive too.

Ahhh... so we are going to see MORE bankruptcies?? :lol:

You still can't figure out why there are so many uninsured, or so many healthcare system caused bankruptcies and foreclosures right now, can you?

No they aren't, they were offline all weekend again.

Only a fool would be putting their personal information into this website.

Jay Leno sez that they the administration should get the NSA to run the new ObamaCare WebSite. All you have to do is put in your name, and they already have all the information on you that they need.

Jay Leno sez that they the administration should get the NSA to run the new ObamaCare WebSite. All you have to do is put in your name, and they already have all the information on you that they need.

Ha ha ha ha.... that's fuucking priceless.

...LMFAO! The skinny kenian can't even get his signature bill off the ground!! :lol:

Maybe it'll work in Africa?!

And once again--- Team Obama looks like a pack of scrambling Chimps on crack, trying to fuuck a Football.

Golfboy what about YOUR unfunded liability? You'll cost something to keep alive too.

That's why I'm planning/saving/investing for my retirement.

Once again, a liberal that when confronted with reality, runs and hides in fantasyland.

What did you think about the data hub crashing this weekend?

Wonder if it was a hack attack...