CBS does Benghazi

When you've lost CBS...

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50157981n

Benghazi was a planned, sophisticated attack by al Qaeda against a barely protected American outpost. Lara Logan reports.

Even CBS is exposing the lies this Administration and Hillary Clinton told about this being a protest gone bad.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you've lost CBS...

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50157981n

Benghazi was a planned, sophisticated attack by al Qaeda against a barely protected American outpost. Lara Logan reports.

Even CBS is exposing the lies this Administration and Hillary Clinton told about this being a protest gone bad.

Did you watch the whole thing or just steal the tag line? Is there anyone, at this point, that disputes that line? Why are you arguing in circles? Intelligence knows, as it did during the censored talking points, that it was a planned attack. The report was done and published. Rice spouted talking points given to her. They were censored, they said, for good reasons. When will you guys let go of this? Mistakes were made, but they don't even compare to mistakes made by former administrations. You guys look like fools screaming about benghazi while you defend Bush. Total fools.

Honestly, after watching that I changed my mind on what happened there.

I mean it took 7 hours!

I tried to listen with an open mind and when I did, my mind changed.

It seems to me that those people were sacrificed.

I didn't watch it, so I'll respect your opinion. Was it an evil plan by the Obama administration to kill 4 Americans? or was it a collection of mistakes?

Did you watch the whole thing or just steal the tag line? Is there anyone, at this point, that disputes that line? Why are you arguing in circles? Intelligence knows, as it did during the censored talking points, that it was a planned attack. The report was done and published. Rice spouted talking points given to her. They were censored, they said, for good reasons. When will you guys let go of this? Mistakes were made, but they don't even compare to mistakes made by former administrations. You guys look like fools screaming about benghazi while you defend Bush. Total fools.

The fact is that you were lied to, and you swallowed and defended the lies.

CBS like all the other MSM outlets, has never admitted Obama lied before. Have they?

The fact is that you were lied to, and you swallowed and defended the lies.

CBS like all the other MSM outlets, has never admitted Obama lied before. Have they?

I never said nor do I accept that he did lie. If he did, it was for intelligence reasons.

No, I don't think it was some evil plan by Obama or Hilary. I think it was alot of mistakes and alot of carelessness.

Isn't that what they've been saying all along? I thought the report came out and said there were lots of mistakes. How is 60 minutes saying anything different?

I never said nor do I accept that he did lie. If he did, it was for intelligence reasons.

LOL... right. You're not defending him, but in doing so, you defend him.

That's quite a pretzel act.

name one politician who doesn't lie?

wtf do you live in candyland???

I guess I expect better than you do.

No, I don't think it was some evil plan by Obama or Hilary. I think it was alot of mistakes and alot of carelessness.

Than you'd be mistaken.

It was clearly a lie from the start, to deflect blame from their responsibility.

LOL... right. You're not defending him, but in doing so, you defend him.

That's quite a pretzel act.

I guess I expect better than you do.

Than you'd be mistaken.

It was clearly a lie from the start, to deflect blame from their responsibility.

What you're missing is that I don't have trouble defending him. I'm sure lots of stuff went wrong with Benghazi including the Republicans cutting funding. I don't lay all of the blame on his door step, because he didn't actively make it the way it was. It's not like he knowingly perpretrated a fraud on the American people that caused those four deaths, or like someone else, cost 4000 American lives.

I'm sorry, but in the scheme of things, this is the Republicans idea of Obama's Iraq War, and it's small potatoes.

What you're missing is that I don't have trouble defending him. I'm sure lots of stuff went wrong with Benghazi including the Republicans cutting funding. I don't lay all of the blame on his door step, because he didn't actively make it the way it was. It's not like he knowingly perpretrated a fraud on the American people that caused those four deaths, or like someone else, cost 4000 American lives.

I'm sorry, but in the scheme of things, this is the Republicans idea of Obama's Iraq War, and it's small potatoes.

There was no funding cut for Benghazi.

That's another lie that Democrats have been telling over and over.

And yes, the Administration DID actively make Benghazi the way it was... after all, we overthrew Qaddafi, then sent out Ambassador out of Libya to Benghazi.

They ARE responsible for this.

Obama catagorized it as terror the morning after the attack, in the rose garden. No matter how hard you try to change history, that fact will always remain constant. It's so nice the have the actual facts on your side.

He also went on Letterman and spoke at the UN where he blamed it on a movie. If you're gonna claim to have the facts then let's have ALL the facts.

He also went on Letterman and spoke at the UN where he blamed it on a movie. If you're gonna claim to have the facts then let's have ALL the facts.

He said that may have played a part, and it may have, but he has consistantly called it terror, from day 1. The fact is consistent.