What is a hard-core conservative?

I took the quiz and I scored a 96%...

Here is the definition I received:

You are a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

Now I'm asking, what in this world is wrong with that???? It's plain common sense!!

...the dictionary (not your stinking rush limbag) defines 'conservative' as 'someone who wants the status quo maintained'...look it up!...

(goddamned fool republican 'conservatives' constantly griping about 'the status-quo'...yet the dictionary reveals they want to maintain the status quo!!!)

One of the definitions of liberal:

of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.
Kinda misses the mark with today's crop of self described liberals.

...the dictionary (not your stinking rush limbag) defines 'conservative' as 'someone who wants the status quo maintained'...look it up!...

(goddamned fool republican 'conservatives' constantly griping about 'the status-quo'...yet the dictionary reveals they want to maintain the status quo!!!)

:lol:

This is the best you can come up with?

In the political descriptions of those terms we have flipped. Liberals used to stand up for individual rights, fight against the "man", and wanted to be left alone by government and conservatives seemed to wish for government intursion into our lives, particularly on the social issue front. Now, self described liberals support programs and government mandates that dictate how we live our lives, what we must purchase, and make our health care choices. True conservative seem to leans towards the rational libertarian side where it is understood that we need some government but wish to keep government control strictly with the powers outlined in the constitution. Additionally, the true conservative knows that consitution can change but asks that the process outlined to do this is followed.

Now, where is the problem with that?

You are a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

Now I'm asking, what in this world is wrong with that???? It's plain common sense!!

I disagree. Personal responsibility comes from good upbringing, not adherence to

lazy republicans like romney and rich azzholes who have NO responsibility but live

off of the fat of the land like oil billionaires, large landowners getting welfare, lower

taxes than working people, and like paul ryan, pigging out at the govt trough all his

life, and destroying America.

In order to have free markets and individual liberty, Americans need a strong govt

to limit gambling on wall street and in banks, limit movement of our factories to

asia, protecting unions from republicans.

As to traditional American values, repukes do not have these. Good Americans

worked their own farms while republicans want slavery and economic slavery

like industrialists and slave owners in this country.

Azzholes like romney broke up American businesses and stole pension and health

care funds of the companies and then evaded paying taxes by hiding profits

offshore in the cayman islands.

repukes have also destroyed our military and weakened our national defense by

starting two fraudulent wars over a few criminals just so repukes could steal trillions

of tax dollars for halliburton and oil companies and the usaf/cia/mi complex.

I disagree. Personal responsibility comes from good upbringing, not adherence to lazy republicans

like romney and rich azzholes who have NO responsibility but live off of the fat of the land like oil

billionaires, large landowners getting welfare, lower taxes than working people, and like paul ryan,

pigging out at the govt trough all his life, and destroying America.

In order to have free markets and individual liberty, Americans need a strong govt to limit gambling on

wall street and in banks, limit movement of our factories to asia, protecting unions from republicans.

As to traditional American values, repukes do not have these. Good Americans worked their own farms,

republicans want slavery and economic slavery like industrialists and slave owners in this country.

Azzholes like romney broke up American businesses and stole pension and health care funds of the

companies and then evaded paying taxes by hiding profits offshore in the cayman islands.

repukes have also destroyed our military and weakened our national defense by starting two fraudulent wars over a few criminals just so repukes could steal trillions of tax dollars for halliburton and oil companies and the usaf/cia/mi complex.

...c'mon Willy! Get back on your meds, dude! You're way out there with this comments and, really, no one can take you seriously!

True conservative seem to leans towards the rational libertarian side

...ime, self-identified 'conservatives' are big government, drug warriors, foreign interventionists, iZraeli-favoring, goddamned, republican-cheerleading fools!...get real, man!

...btw, i get a hoot out of know-little republican 'conservatives' labeling some as 'terrorists' when IN REALITY, YOU GODDAMNED REPUBLICAN WARMONGERS ARE THE WORLD CHAMPION 'TERRORISTS'...(hint for fool 'conservatives':...borrow a dictionary and look-up the word 'TERRORIST,' you rush-limbag-sucking dopes!)

...btw, i get a hoot out of know-little republican 'conservatives' labeling some as 'terrorists' when IN REALITY, YOU GODDAMNED REPUBLICAN WARMONGERS ARE THE WORLD CHAMPION 'TERRORISTS'...(hint for fool 'conservatives':...borrow a dictionary and look-up the word 'TERRORIST,' you rush-limbag-sucking dopes!)

..who is killing 'terrorists' with drones?

Kon: one who will lie and obfuscate in order to preserve his political power.

Lib: anyone who tries to stop the Konz.

cc

"If you like your health plan you can keep it"...

It was the movie that riled up the folks in benghazi.

No one is madder than me about the IRS scandal I knew nothing about.

I didn't know anything about how bad the exchange website is...

I took the quiz and I scored a 96%...

Here is the definition I received:

Was that based on 1985? It's 2013 and that's on the moderate end of Conservative. HARDCORE in 2013 is a cult fetish mush of sociopaths, pathological liars, Neo-fascists and bigots, the severely stupid know nothings, the people who HATE America and Americans but think that makes them "Patriots" as they fly the flags of treason.

Does Liberty include the right to VOTE?

Does Responsibility include the Mega Rich who seem to get richer with no responsibility?

Does Freedom just apply to SOME (white redneck males of the "right" religion) or is it EVERY one of us?

What is "limited Government to you...to me...to everyone? Is it a rollback to the good old days when we were on our own if the Dow tanked and our Job went to China or Mexico? Was the Good old days that the VERY rich did whatever...polluted, exploited, abusd, corrupted? We have 100 years of Govt being how WE THE FRICKIN PEOPLE tel the rich and greedy...that's TOO DAMN NASTY.

Conservatives...HARDCORE conservatives in 2013 are NOT patriotic, are about cultish delusions, are groupies of a handful of predatory billionaires, are WAY into a contradiction of "don't butt into MY life...but I get to butt into YOUR life.. The Hardcore...is AGAINST any aspect of a civilization...which is a TEAM effort. The HARDCORE is the "Me First" scammer...a materialistic, ego freak who thinks being a JERK....a RIPOFF is golden if you can pull it off.

Would "Free Markets" meant all the jobs get shipped out to China?

Traditional values? if i the South...does that mean segregation? Slavery? Lynch mobs? Elsewhere...would it allow pollution, toxics,killing workers who try to unionize?

I'm fine with "strong National defense" but....we DO spend more than anyone and the current enemy...is low tech hotheads who have minimal hardware and numbers. China...only takes over if the USA fumbles the ball....we seem eager to screw up our advantages.

"If you like your health plan you can keep it"...

It was the movie that riled up the folks in benghazi.

No one is madder than me about the IRS scandal I knew nothing about.

I didn't know anything about how bad the exchange website is...

Bengazi? well.....an outpost that was mostly a CIA site...ought to have known there were bad guys in town. That Video...generated RIOTS in several places...and INTENDED that. Sorry but...it is the 9/11 anniversery and some jackass put out a video intended to start riots??? If I'm Stevens I am anywhere else. ANYWHERE.

two dozen semi-pro terrorists could not storm the embassy in Tripoli, but the outpost in Bengazi..was a soft target... "guarded" by some locals who were untrained and almost unarmed. REPUBS...cut FUNDS to upgrade that site. Ambassador Stevens....ought to know that ANYPLACE in Libya...on that night...is WAY safer.