Government is incompetent? Prove it!!!

Don't have to, they(anyone basing life off of hypotheticals time changes details in space of this atmosphere being what works naturally between contracting results expanding added details never the same twice) already did by repeating the same mistake every generation of another ancestor becoming society's child cradle to grave..

Ummm,

AMTRAC,

Perfect example,,,

I fail to see that as example that at this point you can't even apply it to the subject matter. One failed program isn't going to get it, that is like one stop light stops working in downtown LA. Try harder.

Dept. of Education....the most inept arm of the government! It has never succeeded in anything education related...

And this country falls deeper into the chasm of illiteracy....

Nope, still working, doors still open, you can type a message here, and education is not the entire government not working. Try again

I don't know, you will think of something

Shitao has to be intoxicated to ask that question!

Actually it came to me while I was dick slapping your old ladys forehead. Try again.

FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CRA, Housing Crisis and subsequent bailout of too big to fail that only made too big to fail even bigger. The same crooks are still getting our hard earned cash, but now its with QE.

2. FDR prolonging the Great Depression for at least 7 extra years with his benevolent government.. Don't take my word for it, listen to the libs at UCLA - http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/fdr-s-policies-prolonged-depression-5409.aspx

Nope, all those departments are still working as a small part of government. Government has not failed as of today.

Sorry to say this but government IS largely incompetent

It seems to be working to me, no sign that it has failed or is incapable of serving Americans.

I am curious to see what these returds come up with, as they are always, and I mean always saying gov. is to lame to do anything. It has been running for 200 years!

So prove it assholes!

The big thing in the headlines. The web site to sign up for Obama care. No bid contract for 645 million to Canadian companies. The 1550 man years to work on it for 4 years and they came with something that did not work. I have created web sites and this web site is created by amateurs. They told Sibelius' office that it was not working but the office never called them back. Obama wanted it deployed on time so it was in all of its warts. 10 year old code with the license removed and laying the Government open to lawsuits. Can it get any worse. It most likely will have to be rewritten.

I am curious to see what these returds come up with, as they are always, and I mean always saying gov. is to lame to do anything. It has been running for 200 years!

So prove it assholes!

The Government is what "We The People" make it. we seem to do erratic U turns,self inflicted wounds but...who's #1? We is. I have to say that te Government is pretty robust. we TRY like hell to fck it up but we can't quite wreck it.

Over 17 Trillion in debt. There, that was easy..

But government is still working, you are still being served, so that alone is not a failure. Lots of businesses and American citizens, some of whom make up that debt are quite successful as America is.

The big thing in the headlines. The web site to sign up for Obama care. No bid contract for 645 million to Canadian companies. The 1550 man years to work on it for 4 years and they came with something that did not work. I have created web sites and this web site is created by amateurs. They told Sibelius' office that it was not working but the office never called them back. Obama wanted it deployed on time so it was in all of its warts. 10 year old code with the license removed and laying the Government open to lawsuits. Can it get any worse. It most likely will have to be rewritten.

Thats not even a piss in the wind. Goverment is working, SS checks are sent, military protecting, stop lights working, etc. No, that glitch is minor and will be fixed, and doesn't address the big issue of government is capable of functioning, and it does.

WRONG.

the actual numer is about 12% of that. The Canadian outfit is one of 4 major private sector contractors. Frankly...I see NO need to do contractors.

The Government is what "We The People" make it. we seem to do erratic U turns,self inflicted wounds but...who's #1? We is. I have to say that te Government is pretty robust. we TRY like hell to fck it up but we can't quite wreck it.

That is what I see as well. It is the largest organization in the world and has been putting out for 200 years. The idea that government is incapable of acting is sheer nonsense, complete lunacy.

So prove it assholes!

Oh well that's relatively easy.

Que, National Debt.

/thread

-NW

So prove it assholes!

You don't really know much about anything do you? At what point do you decide to do the world a favor and throw yourself into a volcano or a wood chipper?

So prove it assholes!

Wouldn't it be harder to prove it's NOT incompetent?

WRONG.

the actual numer is about 12% of that.

No it isn't. You're claiming the original contract, not what we've actually spent on it.

Like everything else this incompetent government does, it's cost us exponentially more than was promised.

We told you before this went live that it hadn't been tested and wasn't ready, but you idiots STILL defend it.

The government loves useful idiots.

Government is not perfect to say the least but it is not totally inefficient. Some people would say look at the deficit or debt. Well look at the fact that some large businesses do not always make a profit or pay a dividend to stockholders. I'm not making light of the fiscal situation, waste, or inefficiency but its not bad as antigovernment critics claim. If we have an honest debate its not about the quality of government. Its about the role of government. Conservatives and libertarians don't want a Federal safety net or a regulated marketplace, but liberals do.

Conservatives and libertarians consider our inherent skepticism of government power and strong emphasis on individualism as a nation and they see increased government as Un American. It contradicts everything we have achieved as nation of inventors, business owners, farmers, and workers. It goes against what people have done to take care of themselves and do extraordinary things without government money or programs. To a certain extent they are right, but they take this point too far.

Liberals and radical leftists saw how we started change in the decades following the Civil War and onward into the opening decades of the twentieth century. The frontier was settled and more people started working for others in factories and living in cities. Moreover blacks and women who had always been left out started to make demands on society. For every individual to have a real choice and at least a chance of self actualization government had to become more involved in reforming society, governance, and the economy to address deprivations, injustices, and inequities that would not have been dealt with. This is the other side we liberals and leftists get right. Conservatives are fine if a few people or certain people are free and can make it. Liberals and radicals want equal rights and opportunities for all.