Why Does This Nasty Leftist Bully Still Have a Job?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you."

I feel the same way. The NRA has caused plenty of deaths when you consider their activities that have only made it easier for criminals to obtain guns. I don't call this hate speech. He wasn't calling for the death of the sons and daughters. He was attempting to invoke some sense of feeling in those heartless gun selling money grabbers.

"The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you."

I feel the same way. The NRA has caused plenty of deaths when you consider their activities that have only made it easier for criminals to obtain guns. I don't call this hate speech. He wasn't calling for the death of the sons and daughters. He was attempting to invoke some sense of feeling in those heartless gun selling money grabbers.

Oh yeah, it's all about ''feeling''. You're kinda sick.

Oh yeah, it's all about ''feeling''. You're kinda sick.

It is! He didn't say "kill nra kids". He didn't call out the dogs of war on them. We didn't call out for violence. He said, in effect, "put yourself in those parent's shoes." That's exactly what it was. And the NRA deserves it.

All this nation called out for (at the rate of 90%) was background checks. You trolls couldn't accept the inconvenience and the NRA flamed your ignorance to sell guns! All the NRA cares about is the kickback they get from gun manufacturers and gun dealers. They've ceased to be a responsible agency.

It is! He didn't say "kill nra kids". He didn't call out the dogs of war on them. We didn't call out for violence. He said, in effect, "put yourself in those parent's shoes." That's exactly what it was. And the NRA deserves it.

All this nation called out for (at the rate of 90%) was background checks. You trolls couldn't accept the inconvenience and the NRA flamed your ignorance to sell guns! All the NRA cares about is the kickback they get from gun manufacturers and gun dealers. They've ceased to be a responsible agency.

This is about what this guy said. It's hate speech. Hate speech is wanting someone dead and that's what he said. Peddle your crap to the naïve college kids.

This is about what this guy said. It's hate speech. Hate speech is wanting someone dead and that's what he said. Peddle your crap to the naïve college kids.

You're right, I need to debate with someone who has critical thinking skills. Funny how cons mock college students and teachers. Kinda like you mock what you don't understand or know. I'm conservative in the fact that I pine for the days when we used to respect and honor those with an education and who were smart. Bush taught you guys to sneer at the "intellectual elite". Apparently smart people don't belong in your party.

why are most liberals so physically ugly?

Have you ever seen Rush Limbaugh?

I borrowed this from a dear friend. Goes double for me!!!

"But, of course, in much the same way wishing someone Happy Holidays is a commie gawd-hating attack on all of Christianity and your gay neighbors getting married is an assault on your personal liberty, disallowing bullying is bullying. Amen."

....by the way, just who the fk do you people think you are anyway? LMAO!! 4 years of bullying Obama and you have the audcity to open your fking hypocritical mouths here??

"But, of course, in much the same way wishing someone Happy Holidays is a commie gawd-hating attack on all of Christianity and your gay neighbors getting married is an assault on your personal liberty, disallowing bullying is bullying. Amen."

....by the way, just who the fk do you people think you are anyway? LMAO!! 4 years of bullying Obama and you have the audcity to open your fking hypocritical mouths here??

Amen.

You're right, I need to debate with someone who has critical thinking skills. Funny how cons mock college students and teachers. Kinda like you mock what you don't understand or know. I'm conservative in the fact that I pine for the days when we used to respect and honor those with an education and who were smart. Bush taught you guys to sneer at the "intellectual elite". Apparently smart people don't belong in your party.

seen alan colmbs? or whatever his name is...i'm talking about your everyday garden type liberal.especially women

We are talking about a specific person here. Do you want to address this specific teacher or not? Why are you afraid to call him a hater?

Amen +1

The right wingnut lunatic fringe really stumbles over their own willful ignorance whenever anyone suggests turning the tables on them. Fucking hypocritical crybabies.

Your hatred has blinded you to truth and justice. You and your ilk are very sick. Every think of getting an education and a job? You don't have the guts to face the truth of your own. You're weak. You're a sissy weak crap head. You lie when you wake up and you lie when you fall asleep. You're not fooling anyone but yourself.

Your hatred has blinded you to truth and justice. You and your ilk are very sick. Every think of getting an education and a job? You don't have the guts to face the truth of your own. You're weak. You're a sissy weak crap head. You lie when you wake up and you lie when you fall asleep. You're not fooling anyone but yourself.

Wow! When I strike a nerve, I really strike a nerve! Talk about some classic projection in response. Well done, ignorant bitch!

kinda like this...

liberal-hunting-permit-long.jpg

How ugly do you think the person that created that was?

As ugly as this college professor. What do you think?

Wow! When I strike a nerve, I really strike a nerve! Talk about some classic projection in response. Well done, ignorant bitch!

LOL. You have struck a nerve since you bumped your head on the floor when you fell out of the top of the bunk at the county jail.

When you leftists get honest with yourselves and the haters among you like you demand from everyone else, that's when America will get on the right track. Find some integrity and dignity. It works wonders.