The Five Big Lies of ObamaCare

1. We've kept our doctors.

2. I've kept my plan.

3. My premium didn't go up any more than any other year, but the benefits have improved!

4 and 5 have yet to be proven true or not. That will take some time, but of course the right wingnut lunatic fringe is desperate for new talking points.

2. I've kept my plan.

3. My premium didn't go up any more than any other year, but the benefits have improved!

4 and 5 have yet to be proven true or not. That will take some time, but of course the right wingnut lunatic fringe is desperate for new talking points.

...and you reckon the thousands out there, who are proving you wrong, are liars?

...and you reckon the thousands out there, who are proving you wrong, are liars?

Like I said, the right wingnut lunatic fringe is scrounging for talking points. You are the liar, but we already knew that. And you sure as hell ain't no "American". "TreasonousRatBastard" is a more apt title for you.

Like I said, the right wingnut lunatic fringe is scrounging for talking points. You are the liar, but we already knew that. And you sure as hell ain't no "American". "TreasonousRatBastard" is a more apt title for you.

Read post# 3 again, you moron!

1. Promise: You can keep your doctor
  2. Promise: You can keep your plan
  3. Promise: Will lower health insurance premiums
  4. Promise: Won’t add a dime to the deficit
  5. Promise: Will insure 30 million more people

http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/cyUJpq49-RlfrORlD

I think you have good points but I don't call any of these all out lies. They are all true to a degree and we don't know about 4 or 5.

The policies that are being canceled were inferior products and a conversion strategy is in place with every policy to buy an appropriate policy. The new law can also offer subsidies that will help them buy a better product. I'm sure in some cases premiums will go up, but I'm betting that, overall, longterm, rates will go down or at least stay the same. It's just basic common sense if you actually try to think about it.

I think you have good points but I don't call any of these all out lies. They are all true to a degree and we don't know about 4 or 5.

The policies that are being canceled were inferior products and a conversion strategy is in place with every policy to buy an appropriate policy. The new law can also offer subsidies that will help them buy a better product. I'm sure in some cases premiums will go up, but I'm betting that, overall, longterm, rates will go down or at least stay the same. It's just basic common sense if you actually try to think about it.

We'll have to see how many people actually reach into their own pockets and purchases one of the ACA Policies... But right now, its an extremely lop-sided pattern of people signing up for free Medicaid as oppsed to buying anything.

I still don't know how they expect the 18-35 Target Market will have the disposable income to add another monthly payent to their budjets

How the hell are they not "all out lies"? Everyone with more than a handful of functioning brain cells knew they weren't true when they originally said them. If the people who made these promises did not intentionally lie, then they are unbelievably stupid. Is that what you are saying?

The policies that are being canceled were inferior products and a conversion strategy is in place with every policy to buy an appropriate policy.

They may be "inferior" to you, but millions of people obviously wanted to buy these "inferior" products instead of paying more for an "appropriate" policy, didn't they, dumbass? But you idiot libs don't give a flying shit about want people want, do you?

The new law can also offer subsidies that will help them buy a better product. I'm sure in some cases premiums will go up, but I'm betting that, overall, longterm, rates will go down or at least stay the same. It's just basic common sense if you actually try to think about it.

What "common sense" are you talking about? I would love to hear why allowing healthy people to just wait until they are sick to buy insurance, thus making the pool of insured people much, much sicker, is going to makes rates go down in the long term. Good luck.

"...Kirsten Powers, a longtime ObamaCare supporter, who admits she has lost her health plan and her new premium is just about doubling because of ObamaCare." Yep right wing talking points. :lol:

"...Kirsten Powers, a longtime ObamaCare supporter, who admits she has lost her health plan and her new premium is just about doubling because of ObamaCare." Yep right wing talking points. :lol:

:lol: ... yeah, she admitted it! We'll wait for the libturds to comment!

It was signed stating it would cost $694 Billion.

Now that the CBO has actually been given more information (read the admin purporsely didn't supply) - the CBO now says the price tag is $1.72 Trillion.

Additionally, the CBO is saying there will be minumum of 30 million still not covered.

Based on the above, 4 and 5 are already proven.

It was signed stating it would cost $694 Billion.

Now that the CBO has actually been given more information (read the admin purporsely didn't supply) - the CBO now says the price tag is $1.72 Trillion.

Additionally, the CBO is saying there will be minumum of 30 million still not covered.

Based on the above, 4 and 5 are already proven.

You've already lost this battle. Remember? Your boys tried to defund it about 45 times.

Why not speak of your boys fall from grace with the American people and their disgraceful waste of $24 billion for the unnecessary shutting down the government?

Scared?

You've already lost this battle. Remember? Your boys tried to defund it about 45 times.

Why not speak of your boys fall from grace with the American people and their disgraceful waste of $24 billion for the unnecessary shutting down the government?

Scared?

Why not discussing the ...

The Five Big Lies of ObamaCare???

Scared?

1. Promise: You can keep your doctor

Got my same doctor(s)

1. Promise: You can keep your plan

Got my same plan. Nothing changes.

1. Promise: Will lower health insurance premiums

That remains to be seen. So far...holding steady.

1. Promise: Won’t add a dime to the deficit

Again.....no way of telling yet.

1. Promise: Will insure 30 million more people

http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/cyUJpq49-RlfrORlD

Give or take. Republican healthcare plan....die quickly.

Got my same doctor(s)

Again.....no way of telling yet.

Give or take. Republican healthcare plan....die quickly.

In other words you agree your boy lied 3 times?

Thousands did not get the same doctor and neither the same plan!

It has already been proven it will add to the deficit

...same with premiums!

Scared?

Oblamercare will fall on its face, it's already doing that - and it hasn't even gotten ugly yet.....give it some time.

My beef will be when the left tries to prop up this failure, how many more trillions will that cost?

As far as the "fall from grace", I think they should have left this thing to fall on its own sword and gone after the debt aspect. Oblamercare's already dead, you just don't want to see it because you're a typical stooge sheep.

Look forward to the fight regarding debt though.

"The need to raise the debt ceiling is a clear sign of a FAILURE IN LEADERSHIP". One of the few things your chump got right.

Got my same doctor(s)

The problem is, obama did not come out and claim that YOU would not have these problems, he clearly claimed that NO ONE would.

Are you really going to sit there and claim everyone is as lucky as you have been so far?

2. I've kept my plan.

1. You are lucky to keep your doctor.

2. Over a million have lost their insurance and have to go on the exchange.

3. My premium went up over $400 a month, $4800 a year and Obama promised $2500 drop. Where do I get that money? I am on a tight budget.

4. CBO is stating that the cost went from $940 billion to $1.76 trillion. This is kept lower by taking $716 billion from Medicare. Why do Democrats hate seniors????

5. 30 million Americans will not have coverage under Obamacare, according to a new analysis in the journal Health Affairs. The big selling point of Obama care was insuring 30 million who did not have insurance. Democrats lied again.

Try to keep up with the latest facts not the Obama lies.